PDA

View Full Version : With zero percent of precincts reporting Politico has called it for Romney

AngelClark
04-24-2012, 06:37 PM
How is it people believe this trash?

"Zero percent of the polls are reporting in on Tuesday. The polls have only closed in the state of Delaware out of the five states that have their primaries Tuesday. That hasn't stopped Politico from reporting that Romney is "poised for a rout".

Polls closed at 8 o'clock in Delaware, but remain open until 9 p.m. in Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New York, and Connecticut. Politico reported at 8:10 p.m. that the only state which may not be a Romney win is Delaware, where Gingrich has been focusing his campaign for the last few weeks.

Politico points out that Romney has not yet secured enough delegates to clinch the Republican nomination for president and fails to mention that reports have now come out that Ron Paul actually did win the states of Iowa and Minnesota.

Rachael Maddow discussed how the Ron Paul delegate plan seems to be working, but Politico only mentions Ron Paul once in their hard-hitting voter piece. Politico is unsure whether Ron Paul will "take the hint" and drop out of the presidential race.

This writer can easily answer that for Politico. Ron Paul is in it to win it."

Link: http://exm.nr/ICEIPy

No, the media isn't biased at all... this makes me sick

JebSanderson
04-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Exit polling usually is pretty accurate

mport1
04-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Statistics...

Why do people always ask this? It is just math, not a grand conspiracy.

sailingaway
04-24-2012, 06:44 PM
How is it a rout when the media already told everyone he won? And not just tonight, but over the last weeks. Look at the turnout. That isn't a mandate.

phyregold
04-24-2012, 06:51 PM
I live in Delaware am I have zero hope for RP winning it.

Let me break down the results for you, so simple and 100% accurate.

Delaware has 3 counties. NewCastle, Kent, Sussex.

Sussex count will go for Newt,
Kent/NewCastle for Romney,

all the others are RP.

And don't be surprised about the Newt strength in DE. Sussex county is the reason Christine O'donnell took down Castle in the primary.

Okie RP fan
04-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Exit polls.

They ask people walking out who they voted for and go from there. And, yes, they are usually very accurate.

mport1
04-24-2012, 07:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_%28statistics%29