In b4 Angela trolls another infowars article

John F Kennedy III
04-24-2012, 05:13 PM

+rep

DamianTV
04-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Bump.

So, you think you're not on the "to be euthanized" list? 99% of us are.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 04:05 AM
Das ^

csu1987
04-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Are they doing this in mexico, etc. ?

Acala
04-25-2012, 09:45 AM
If the agenda is to reduce world population, it is pretty much a failure on a massive scale. Except maybe in some European country where people are too angsty to reproduce.

bolil
04-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Yeah... why do they weaponize diseases again?

Acala
04-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah... why do they weaponize diseases again?

To put money in the hands of military contractors. The same reason they built thousands of atomic weapons they never intended to use. If the agenda is reducing world population, why haven't they done it? Not only have they not done it, "they" have "allowed" world population to continue to increase unabated. If anything, they have scaled back the loss of life in warfare.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 01:17 PM
To put money in the hands of military contractors. The same reason they built thousands of atomic weapons they never intended to use. If the agenda is reducing world population, why haven't they done it? Not only have they not done it, "they" have "allowed" world population to continue to increase unabated. If anything, they have scaled back the loss of life in warfare.

Not true. World population growth has ground to a halt. Most of what they have been doing is soft kill. It is undeniable fact that they plan to mass slaughter us once they have full control. And they damn near do have full control. Research this. Just because we aren't dead yet doesn't mean they aren't getting ready to kill us.

Acala
04-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Not true. World population growth has ground to a halt.

Hmmmm . . . I am not seeing the grinding halt on this graph:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World-Population-1800-2100.png

Undoubtedly the graph is a lie. As is the cake.

Most of what they have been doing is soft kill. So soft that it is not reducing the population at all, apparently. That IS soft!
It is undeniable fact that they plan to mass slaughter us once they have full control. No, it is not an undeniable fact because I am denying it right now. There. Denied.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Hmmmm . . . I am not seeing the grinding halt on this graph:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World-Population-1800-2100.png

Undoubtedly the graph is a lie. As is the cake.

So soft that it is not reducing the population at all, apparently. That IS soft! No, it is not an undeniable fact because I am denying it right now. There. Denied.

Wow. You usually seem pretty intelligent. But this is just plain childish.

Zippyjuan
04-25-2012, 01:37 PM
When does this "soft killing" begin? As the chart Alcala posts, estimates show that the RATE OF GROWTH may be decling but that still means that the population is continuing to grow- more people than ever. If they are killing offf people in an effort to reduce the population (even in kind, gentle "soft" ways we won't notice), they really suck at it.

How many more are expected by 2050?

http://www.worldwatch.org/node/6038

U.N. Raises “Low” Population Projection for 2050
In a biennial report released last week, the U.N. Population Division increased slightly a projection it uses to forecast the size of the human population. The "low-variant" scenario of population growth now foresees 117 million more people on the planet in 2050 than it did two years ago.

While the "median-variant" scenario, often seen as "most likely," remains almost the same as before - predicting a world with 9.2 billion people by mid-century, up from nearly 6.8 billion today - the earlier low projection did not anticipate jumps in fertility in Europe and the United States [PDF].

U.N. demographers selected a high, medium, and low fertility rate in 2006 to estimate how many children would be born between the years 2005 and 2010. Three years later, the analysis concluded that the low fertility rate was too optimistic, according to Hania Zlotnik, director of the Population Division.

"[The difference] is tiny, but it affects how we think of the path over time. The more-developed regions are not losing population by 2050; they're maintaining their population size," Zlotnik said. "The high won't be as high and the low won't be as low just because of that change."

The revised projection has implications for the timing of the possible stabilization and reduction of world population, a target that is now pushed back a few years under the most hopeful of scenarios.

The United Nations expects nearly 8 billion people on Earth by 2050 in its low population estimate, according to the study

It is less than 7 billion according to estimates today. And that is their low estimate. Their high estimate is for 10.5 billion which would be 1.5 times as many people as now.

The high projection, however, foresees some 10.5 billion people - a 295 million person decrease from the previous high projection. The medium projection is 9.2 billion people,

Population has definately NOT stopped growing.

Acala
04-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Wow. You usually seem pretty intelligent. But this is just plain childish.

Is that your rebutal?

You said population growth has come to a halt and I provided a graph showing that isn't true. Is that childish?

And you are essentially saying that the all powerful "they" are killing us, but very gently so that we don't notice. And, apparently, so softly that there are MORE of us than when they started( no matter when you think that is). And that is childish?

And you claim that a fact is "undeniable" when it most certainly IS deniable and I just denied it. There may be strong evidence of your proposition, but it certainly is not undeniable fact, as you have claimed.

Just trying to bring a little reality to the thread. Or should I say Zippifying?

Travlyr
04-25-2012, 01:42 PM
One thing I know for sure. I was quite fertile and my children are not. They spent several $Thousands for fertility. I don't know why it is that way but that is a fact.

ZenBowman
04-25-2012, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't mind some serious depopulation, but liberty is the best way to achieve it, not tyranny.

ZenBowman
04-25-2012, 01:47 PM
One thing I know for sure. I was quite fertile and my children are not. They spent several $Thousands for fertility. I don't know why it is that way but that is a fact.

It is well known that increased levels of pollutants affect fertility, brain development and so on. If we persist in this energy-sucking pollution-crazy way of growing our economy then we deserve our fate.

Ironically, growing population density is itself a cause of infertility, maybe an evolutionary method of self-regulating populations. Explains why people get really horny when they are away from densely populated areas as well.

bolil
04-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Perhaps they have not begun yet because: A. The existing population serves as a pretense for communism, which increases their ability to mass kill. B. They have not yet designed a disease that will kill off the people in a predictable fashion (that is to say they don't want to kill themselves as well). C. The existing population is still extracting wealth from the earth, and they don't want to burn down the stable until all the horses have been used up extensively. D. They get their rocks off having power over people and would, by killing most of them, interfere with their own sadistic jollies. Just spitballing here. As far as wiki graphs are concerned... lolWUT?

Acala
04-25-2012, 01:50 PM

I could write a book on possible reasons, most having to do with diet and lifestyle. Of course my book would be no more authoritative an answer as to why than would a book about mass extermination at the hands of the illuminati. But my book would give suggestions that a person could actually try to do something about.

Acala
04-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Perhaps they have not begun yet because: A. The existing population serves as a pretense for communism, which increases their ability to mass kill. B. They have not yet designed a disease that will kill off the people in a predictable fashion (that is to say they don't want to kill themselves as well). C. The existing population is still extracting wealth from the earth, and they don't want to burn down the stable until all the horses have been used up extensively. D. They get their rocks off having power over people and would, by killing most of them, interfere with their own sadistic jollies. Just spitballing here. As far as wiki graphs are concerned... lolWUT?

Of course the SIMPLEST explanation is that there is no global elite trying to depopulate the earth.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Is that your rebutal?

You said population growth has come to a halt and I provided a graph showing that isn't true. Is that childish?

And you are essentially saying that the all powerful "they" are killing us, but very gently so that we don't notice. And, apparently, so softly that there are MORE of us than when they started( no matter when you think that is). And that is childish?

And you claim that a fact is "undeniable" when it most certainly IS deniable and I just denied it. There may be strong evidence of your proposition, but it certainly is not undeniable fact, as you have claimed.

Just trying to bring a little reality to the thread. Or should I say Zippifying?

Zippy brings reality to a thread? LOL. Just LOL. You're trolling hard buddy.

/ignore

Zippyjuan
04-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Zippy brings reality to a thread? LOL. Just LOL. You're trolling hard buddy.

/ignore

Alex Jones is not a good source if you want reality. He has a highly distorted view of the world and offers very misleading articles. Unless you use the TV definition ala "reality" shows which really have no true content.

1984- War is Peace. Alex Jones is Truth.

If you really want reality- get outside a bit more.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Zippy is the most obvious troll on this forum. All he does is promote the establishment agenda. He constantly posts things that he knows are wrong. He gets proven wrong over and over again in thread after thread and all he does is go to the next thread and do the same BS. I can't understand how he hasn't been perma banned yet. Two thoughts:

1. The mods love laughing at him

2. They know he will just create a new account and keep trolling anyway.

Weird because a couple different mods have told me they would like help rooting out trolls......yet Zippy is still here.

bolil
04-25-2012, 02:29 PM
If only the simple explanations held water.

Zippyjuan
04-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Never been banned or even suspended and had the same account ever since I joined here four years ago. I think you are confusing me with Fire11.

ZenBowman
04-25-2012, 02:34 PM
How is Zippy trolling? I didn't see him trolling at all.

Sam I am
04-25-2012, 02:37 PM

Apparently, Disagreeing with JFK III means trolling

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 02:40 PM

I don't mean in this thread.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 02:40 PM

Not at all.

ZenBowman
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM

Its impossible to agree with JFK3 because he just takes all sides of an issue, depending on convenience.

Government wants to end Medicare = its a conspiracy to depopulate the Earth
Government wants to expand Medicare = they want to subsidize big pharma and pump you full of drugs
Government doesn't do anything about Medicare = they want to continue to not care about the debt

How can you agree with someone like that?

This is the problem of the "globalist elite vs nationalist patriot" paradigm, it doesn't really allow you to discriminate between good and bad policies and makes you ultra-paranoid. It also explains how one can simultaneously support a huge government interventionist like JFK and a consistent antiwar libertarian like Dr. Paul - there's simply no moral consistency to the paradigm itself since it is just taking the opposite side of what you think "the elites want".

The only paradigm that matters is "liberty vs tyranny". If something increases liberty, I support it, regardless of whether "the elite want it" or not. That's a morally consistent paradigm that actually provides some guidance on how to approach issues. It doesn't require guessing what some other group wants and then simply taking the opposite side of it.

Travlyr
04-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Alex Jones is not a good source if you want reality. He has a highly distorted view of the world and offers very misleading articles. Unless you use the TV definition ala "reality" shows which really have no true content.

Alex Jones tells much more truth than the globalist media shills. Much more truth.

Acala
04-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Zippy is the most obvious troll on this forum. All he does is promote the establishment agenda. He constantly posts things that he knows are wrong. He gets proven wrong over and over again in thread after thread and all he does is go to the next thread and do the same BS. I can't understand how he hasn't been perma banned yet. Two thoughts:

1. The mods love laughing at him

2. They know he will just create a new account and keep trolling anyway.

Weird because a couple different mods have told me they would like help rooting out trolls......yet Zippy is still here.

I often disagree with him, but he is no troll. At the very least, he provides a solid sounding board for folks here. There is value in a civil counterpoint to "They are all out to kill us!!!!!!!!" hysteria.

Acala
04-25-2012, 02:44 PM
If only the simple explanations held water.

If it doesn't, reject it. But the evidence of a global elite trying to exterminate most of the planet is FAR from compelling. At least I haven't seen it.

Acala

Or being childish

ZenBowman
Alex Jones tells much more truth than the globalist media shills. Much more truth.

There is no "more or less" truth.

There is truth, and then there is falsehood.

The MSM lies, Alex Jones lies as well, just differently.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Its impossible to agree with JFK3 because he just takes all sides of an issue, depending on convenience.

Government wants to expand Medicare = they want to subsidize big pharma and pump you full of drugs
Government doesn't do anything about Medicare = they want to continue to not care about the debt

This is the problem of the "globalist elite vs nationalist patriot" paradigm, it doesn't really allow you to discriminate between good and bad policies and makes you ultra-paranoid. It also explains how one can simultaneously support a huge government interventionist like JFK and a consistent antiwar libertarian like Dr. Paul - there's simply no moral consistency to the paradigm itself since it is just taking the opposite side of what you think "the elites want".

The only paradigm that matters is "liberty vs tyranny". If something increases liberty, I support it, regardless of whether "the elite want it" or not. That's a morally consistent paradigm that actually provides some guidance on how to approach issues. It doesn't require guessing what some other group wants and then simply taking the opposite side of it.

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Lol.

Travlyr
04-25-2012, 03:01 PM

Please quote an Alex Jones lie.

Zippyjuan
04-25-2012, 03:31 PM
What Alex Jones mostly does is to take a story and apply the scariest end of world twist he can to it.

I don't have links to the original stories right now but as an example he recently had one on a suggestion from an international panel that if you want to act in a way to protect the environment, it would be a better idea to build cities with more density instead of spreading out more. He turned that into the Government Elites wanting to build fortress cities to lock people up in. Or more recently the story of one single condo building in Chicago which issued a warning that if there were riots in the area related to a NATO meeting they would lock the doors of their building and check IDs for people coming and going. That was passed off as the entire city being locked down to protect them from rioters sent in by the Obama administration. He provides a very distorted view of the world.

I do have a link to the thread on this forum of the second piece. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?373192-Chicagoans-Warned-to-Evacuate-Before-Globalist-Instigated-Riot-During-NATO-Summit

The headline:

Chicagoans Warned to Evacuate Before Globalist Instigated Riot During NATO Summit

He did not say the entire city would be locked down but gave that impression from the way the story was presented.

Residents are now being prepared for pre-planned and orchestrated violence by Marxist political groups and their anarchist shock troops funded by bankers and globalist foundations and coordinated by the CIA. Chicagoans may get to experience what it is like to live under military siege and martial law if they do not take the advice of condo management companies and head out of the city on May 20.

Or somebody drives by a military base or airport and notices a secure area with fencing and locks- this suddenly becomes a FEMA camp where innocent people will be rounded up and kept.

He doesn't directly lie but definately deceives and distorts.

Feelgood
04-25-2012, 03:52 PM

Just easier for me to add him to my ignore list, so I dont have to see Infowars spam. I -rep him all the time for this garbage, and flag his posts constantly. The mods dont seem to care about this kind of spam though. :rolleyes:

mport1
04-25-2012, 04:01 PM
Lol, population reduction? Hot Topics. There is also the Prison Plant forums...

csu1987
04-26-2012, 05:49 AM
If the agenda is to reduce world population, it is pretty much a failure on a massive scale. Except maybe in some European country where people are too angsty to reproduce.

Pretty much most countries that have caucasions and a marxist anti-caucasion media, push reduced birth rates in many forms of media. Especially in the u.s. via hollywood, etc. So why aren't they targeting the "minorities"? Clearly there is an agenda with the population reduction thing. They only want certain people reduced otherwise they be doing mass sterilizations in africa, mexico, etc.

Acala
04-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Pretty much most countries that have caucasions and a marxist anti-caucasion media, push reduced birth rates in many forms of media. Especially in the u.s. via hollywood, etc. So why aren't they targeting the "minorities"? Clearly there is an agenda with the population reduction thing. They only want certain people reduced otherwise they be doing mass sterilizations in africa, mexico, etc.

I see. So the massive extermination planned by the all-powerful global elite (but apparently so far only being implemented by the stone cold killers in Hollywood) is anti-caucasion? Is that because the global elite is not caucasion? Kinda hard to believe, bro. Or are they self-loathing caucasions? Or are they caucasions who, for some mysterious reason, think non-caucasions will be preferable in the new world order? Or are you just making stuff up to try and hide the obvious fact that there is currently no global plot to depopulate the world? Or if there is, it is an hilarious failure?

Ricky201
04-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Fact:

My sperm count has increased since I decided to ignore Alex Jones a couple years back.

asurfaholic
04-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Why did NATO / US drop depleted uraniam on Libya, was it to help freshen the water?

Acala
04-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Why did NATO / US drop depleted uraniam on Libya, was it to help freshen the water?

Depleted uranium is extremely dense and extremely hard, making it a good projectile. That is why. If they had wanted to poison people, I think it is safe to say they have much more virulent poison at their disposal. Any toxic effects of depleted uranium are mere side effects. The main purpose is to make holes in armor.

Our government - most governments in fact - is not at all shy about killing people in a very straight-forward manner. LOTS of people. Men, women, and children. Why would they resort to some really unreliable method like spreading a bit of a relatively mild poison about?

Acala
04-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Fact:

My sperm count has increased since I decided to ignore Alex Jones a couple years back.

Hehe. It is almost certainly true that worrying about the things Alex talks about is worse for your health than most of them are directly.

Danke
04-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Fact:

You count your sperm?

RickyJ
04-27-2012, 02:48 AM
Fact:

Too much information dude.

It is OK not to like Alex Jones, but if disagree with him then just come out and say what it is you disagree with rather than trying to make fun of the guy. I don't listen to him either except for a few youtubes. He is too cozy with Israel for my tastes.

ZenBowman
04-27-2012, 07:48 AM
Hehe. It is almost certainly true that worrying about the things Alex talks about is worse for your health than most of them are directly.

Exactly. Alex Jones is part of what I consider the fearmongering media. They want to keep you afraid, so that they can control you like a good little boy.

What they are afraid of is that people will realize that the world is not really that scary, that when you embrace the principles of liberty and humanity you can walk the world confidently, not needing their shitty drugs, their stupid "anti-radiation" medicines, or any other bullcrap they are trying to sell you.

Alex Jones is just another peddler of tyranny, just in a different way. Fear is what he sells, and fear leads to fascism, in the long run.

Ron Paul, on the other hand, sells courage, reminds us that there's nothing to be afraid of that we need government to protect us from, that we can voluntarily and cooperatively build a society based on courage, not fear.

Acala
04-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Exactly. Alex Jones is part of what I consider the fearmongering media. They want to keep you afraid, so that they can control you like a good little boy.

What they are afraid of is that people will realize that the world is not really that scary, that when you embrace the principles of liberty and humanity you can walk the world confidently, not needing their shitty drugs, their stupid "anti-radiation" medicines, or any other bullcrap they are trying to sell you.

Alex Jones is just another peddler of tyranny, just in a different way. Fear is what he sells, and fear leads to fascism, in the long run.

Ron Paul, on the other hand, sells courage, reminds us that there's nothing to be afraid of that we need government to protect us from, that we can voluntarily and cooperatively build a society based on courage, not fear.

Excellent post. I'm not anti Alex Jones. I really don't pay any attention to him. But I AM concerned with fear-mongering of ANY kind, whether it is our government promoting fear of others or somebody else promoting fear of our government. Government is WAY less competent, organized, evil-intentioned, and powerful than some people want you to believe. Over-estimating the strength of your enemy leads to timidity. Now is not the time to be timid. Besides, you can't live forever anyway.

JebSanderson
04-27-2012, 09:11 AM
Just easier for me to add him to my ignore list, so I dont have to see Infowars spam. I -rep him all the time for this garbage, and flag his posts constantly. The mods dont seem to care about this kind of spam though. :rolleyes:

I'll post my -rep comment here as well

Just ignore the threads instead of being a douche and -repping JFK for posting

JebSanderson
04-27-2012, 09:12 AM
You count your sperm?

It's not hard to count to 0

ZenBowman
04-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Excellent post. I'm not anti Alex Jones. I really don't pay any attention to him. But I AM concerned with fear-mongering of ANY kind, whether it is our government promoting fear of others or somebody else promoting fear of our government. Government is WAY less competent, organized, evil-intentioned, and powerful than some people want you to believe. Over-estimating the strength of your enemy leads to timidity. Now is not the time to be timid. Besides, you can't live forever anyway.

Exactly. Most people overestimate the enemy, or worse, assume that the enemy is evil.

The reality is that the enemy is afraid, and fear makes you your own enemy as well. Fear is the only enemy. A fearless society is a free one, whereas a scared society lives in chains of its own making.

Even the best intentioned man becomes a tyrant when plagued by fear, this is how I classify Alex Jones.

bolil
04-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Hmmmm... we overestimate the enemy... perhaps you underestimate them. In which direction would you err? Sun Tzu is with us, who you got? The establishment is afraid... it is out of fear that they arrange the chess pieces in such a way that precipitates total dominance... once they achieve total dominance and no longer need to fear they will renounce they will have not reason to sustain their dominance...having lost fear, they will have little reason to continue dominating and will give up dominance... and having lost dominance they will then begin to fear again?. Lolwut. Fear ain't the enemy, and I for one could NOT give a shit if anyone is afraid. They are not driven to such measures by fear, but by greed. Greed is not a bulwark against fear, but a hunger for power. Power is not a tool to combat fear, it is a way to instill it.

If the eventual plan isn't depopulation it certainly is complete control. Of course, it won't be hard to depopulate when they have complete control.

If they

PaulConventionWV
04-27-2012, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't mind some serious depopulation, but liberty is the best way to achieve it, not tyranny.

Psshh. You're supporting the ends of the establishment while claiming to not support the means. It's time to realize that the imaginary ends are created in the minds of the public by the establishment in order to justify the very means that the establishment promotes.

PaulConventionWV
04-27-2012, 12:30 PM

There can definitely be more truths or fewer truths, if you are going by the nominal number of cases in which something can be judged true or false. I think you jumped at the chance to use that line and forgot that it didn't apply here.

ZenBowman
04-27-2012, 10:13 PM
Psshh. You're supporting the ends of the establishment while claiming to not support the means. It's time to realize that the imaginary ends are created in the minds of the public by the establishment in order to justify the very means that the establishment promotes.

Its possible to share desired ends with people you disagree with. Maybe it hasn't occurred to you that we can think for ourselves.

Paul Or Nothing II
04-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Bump.

So, you think you're not on the "to be euthanized" list? 99% of us are.

No because I'm the 1% that won't be "euthanized" :D

Come on, who do you think is going to the laundry & the dishes & what not? :D

+1

Well, the government's welfare-system has done a better job of "depopulating" a lot of the West than the "elite" :rolleyes:

+1

Yup, there's definitely a need depopulation, especially in the regions where the can't even f'cking feed themselves, let alone clothing & shelter & education & all that
In some of the countries, they pay money to people to get neutered, may be more people need to more money on the table & get more people get neutered because there are just too many idiots breeding allover the world & eventually that's going to lead to some really anti-liberty communist movements around the globe :(

Of course the SIMPLEST explanation is that there is no global elite trying to depopulate the earth.

+1

+1

He just sensationalizes things too much, I don't "hate" him because he did give Ron Paul a voice & as can be seen, he's brought Ron some following as well but he really preys on people's paranoia, may be he's honest about it & is just misguided but his life definitely seems to be woven around catering to people's fears

+1

Great post :)

I often disagree with him, but he is no troll. At the very least, he provides a solid sounding board for folks here. There is value in a civil counterpoint to "They are all out to kill us!!!!!!!!" hysteria.

Yeah, he does post a lot of non-sense but is unlikely to be a troll; he just seems like a unique creature, well, among all others on this forum :D

What Alex Jones mostly does is to take a story and apply the scariest end of world twist he can to it.

I don't have links to the original stories right now but as an example he recently had one on a suggestion from an international panel that if you want to act in a way to protect the environment, it would be a better idea to build cities with more density instead of spreading out more. He turned that into the Government Elites wanting to build fortress cities to lock people up in. Or more recently the story of one single condo building in Chicago which issued a warning that if there were riots in the area related to a NATO meeting they would lock the doors of their building and check IDs for people coming and going. That was passed off as the entire city being locked down to protect them from rioters sent in by the Obama administration. He provides a very distorted view of the world.

I do have a link to the thread on this forum of the second piece. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?373192-Chicagoans-Warned-to-Evacuate-Before-Globalist-Instigated-Riot-During-NATO-Summit

The headline:

He did not say the entire city would be locked down but gave that impression from the way the story was presented.

Or somebody drives by a military base or airport and notices a secure area with fencing and locks- this suddenly becomes a FEMA camp where innocent people will be rounded up and kept.

He doesn't directly lie but definately deceives and distorts.

+1

:D

I doubt it has little to do with "elite" & most of the so called "elite" that people identify are caucasian so that makes little sense
As I've said, welfare-state & socialism/communism has done more to depopulate caucasions than anything else!

Fact:

Possible :D

Well said

Exactly. Most people overestimate the enemy, or worse, assume that the enemy is evil.

The reality is that the enemy is afraid, and fear makes you your own enemy as well. Fear is the only enemy. A fearless society is a free one, whereas a scared society lives in chains of its own making.

Even the best intentioned man becomes a tyrant when plagued by fear, this is how I classify Alex Jones.

Or perhaps invent an imaginary bogeyman

The first principle of understanding the philosophy of liberty & free market is to realize that people are self-interested INDIVIDUALS so they're NOT going to agree on things & there's going to be dissent & conflicts of interest & that more than anything else, undermines any such imaginary theories presented by the paranoid
Of course, there are people who benefit from things such as wars & such & they don't mind it but there are limits to how much power they control; in fact, any such theories about "elite" are usually the communist rhetoric that rich will kill all the poor & whatever, people in the liberty-movement shouldn't dwell on such paranoia too much & it just distracts attention away from the real issue - government!

Pericles
04-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Can I nominate candidates who should be the first to go?

EvilEngineer
04-28-2012, 12:24 PM
We are about 10-15 years away from the viable point of large scale depopulation. No matter how you cut it, the top tier needs lower tiers of different classes to exist. If too many people die, we run into a labor shortage like the middle of the 14th century. Lords and Ladies ended up tilling their own fields to survive. This is not a desirable result for the top tier.

The major effort right now is simply curbing exponential growth. Its much cheaper and morally sound to simply prevent existence than it is to get rid of it. That is until the lowest tier can effectively be replaced. We are getting close to that point with robotics though. When the most mundane jobs can be more effectively be done by a robot, we will see the later stages of depopulation to go into effect.

ZenBowman
04-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Or perhaps invent an imaginary bogeyman

The first principle of understanding the philosophy of liberty & free market is to realize that people are self-interested INDIVIDUALS so they're NOT going to agree on things & there's going to be dissent & conflicts of interest & that more than anything else, undermines any such imaginary theories presented by the paranoid
Of course, there are people who benefit from things such as wars & such & they don't mind it but there are limits to how much power they control; in fact, any such theories about "elite" are usually the communist rhetoric that rich will kill all the poor & whatever, people in the liberty-movement shouldn't dwell on such paranoia too much & it just distracts attention away from the real issue - government!

Exactly, spend enough time obsessing over what the elite will do (after assuming they are of a single mind, which is preposterous on its face), and you forget all about the primary method of achieving liberty - through restricting what government can or cannot do.

Tyranny is just as often inflicted upon us by the paranoid masses as by the elites.

nobody
04-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Read your Bible.

Paul Or Nothing II
04-28-2012, 01:29 PM
We are about 10-15 years away from the viable point of large scale depopulation. No matter how you cut it, the top tier needs lower tiers of different classes to exist. If too many people die, we run into a labor shortage like the middle of the 14th century. Lords and Ladies ended up tilling their own fields to survive. This is not a desirable result for the top tier.

The major effort right now is simply curbing exponential growth. Its much cheaper and morally sound to simply prevent existence than it is to get rid of it. That is until the lowest tier can effectively be replaced. We are getting close to that point with robotics though. When the most mundane jobs can be more effectively be done by a robot, we will see the later stages of depopulation to go into effect.

Oh really? And where are you getting this information from? Are you a psychic that perceives the thoughts & strategies of the "elite" or does Alex Jones have that ability? :rolleyes:

And your point about robots replacing humans was also made by the likes of Karl Marx! Just ridiculous paranoia! Just like people said that when agriculture started getting mechanized that nobody will have jobs, didn't happen! Then people said it about industry, didn't happen & so on
You know even making robots requires humans, & if you say that robots will make other robots, then even those robots which make other robots will have to be made by humans & so on

You people need to get out of your imaginary world of Alex Jones & spend time on improving yourselves intellectually, financially & otherwise, & try to SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LIBERTY rather than wasting time on this paranoic crap

Exactly, spend enough time obsessing over what the elite will do (after assuming they are of a single mind, which is preposterous on its face), and you forget all about the primary method of achieving liberty - through restricting what government can or cannot do.

Tyranny is just as often inflicted upon us by the paranoid masses as by the elites.

Yeah, think about communist revolutions, & as I see that a lot of people here don't seem very different than that

And tyranny is only brought on by the masses because they are too stupid to concede liberty for security; that's why America wasn't established by idiots at large, it was established by libertarian "elites", they even restricted the voting-rights to only property-owners, which were only a small portion of the population because they knew that if every idiot got to vote then they'll always vote for people who promise to steal from those who earn it & give it to those don't

And seeing the stupidity I see around the world, I think that's the ONLY way a truly free society can be established - TOP-DOWN - by enough liberty-minded "elite" acquiring enough economic, intellectual & political momentum to establish a new freer system, just like the Founders did!