PDA

View Full Version : Bill Allows IRS To Revoke Second Amendment Rights By Stealth

John F Kennedy III
04-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Bill Allows IRS To Revoke Second Amendment Rights By Stealth

Daisy Luther
Infowars.com
April 24, 2012

It looks like the power of the IRS to revoke passports is merely a drop in the tyrannical bucket.

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/0912/freedom-second-amendment-to-the-united-states-constitution-political-poster-1261483580.jpg

The Senate has voted to approve Bill 1813, which is now on its way to the House. The insidious bill has so many attacks on freedom that the most serious one has been largely overlooked.

There are two attacks on gun ownership in this bill. The text of the bill, all 1676 pages of it, can be found HERE.

The first attack on the right to bear arms is found on page 1323.

The Secretary may modify, suspend, or terminate a special permit or approval if the Secretary determines that—(1) the person who was granted the special permit or approval has violated the special permit or approval or the regulations issued under this chapter in a manner that demonstrates that the person is not fit to conduct the activity authorized by the special permit or approval; or (2) the special permit or approval is unsafe.

In the ambiguous language that the Congress so loves to employ in all things unconstitutional, we can translate that to the parental favorite, “Because I said so.”

The second attack on gun ownership is more subtle.

There is a stream of logic that you have to follow.

First, if this bill passes, the IRS will have the authority to take away the passports of those whom they say owe more than $50,000 in taxes. (The tax debt doesn’t have to be proven, mind you, the IRS simply has to accuse you of owing the money.) You can find this section on page 1447 of the Bill.

When your passport is revoked by the government, you are suddenly on the “no-fly list”.

Membership in the no-fly club puts you on yet another list, as a potential domestic terrorist.

Domestic terrorists are not allowed to have guns.

Don’t believe me? Listen to Raul Emanuel gloat of it. He eloquently states “If you are known as maybe a possible terrorist you cannot buy a handgun in America.” (1:13 of the video)

(video in original article (http://www.infowars.com/2nd-amendment-sneak-attack/))

Emanuel, the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama Chief of Staff, makes the top of my personal treason list for this statement. In his own words, “maybe a possible terrorist” means you shouldn’t be allowed the rights guaranteed to you as an American. No proof necessary.

Bill 1813, ”Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act”, is chock full of new ways to take away our personal freedoms. The bill would require “stalker boxes” on our vehicles, puts a huge number of restrictions on travel and transportation within the US, allows the government to revoke documents and licenses in ambiguous language and is, in essence, nearly 1700 pages of new restrictions. (You can find a summary HERE if you don’t want to read all 1676 pages).

A Call to Action

Did your Senator vote for this bill? There’s a good chance he or she did, as only 22 Senators voted against it. You can find out how your senator voted HERE.

The bill was sponsored by Barbara Boxer (California) and co-sponsored by Max Baucus (Montana), James N. Inhofe (Oklahoma), and David Vitter (Louisiana). For your convenience, I’ve included links to the contact information for each of these Senators. Be sure and send an email to let them know how you feel about this new attack on freedom.

Email your Representatives and make it very clear that you consider this Bill an act of treason against the Constitution. This directory contains email addresses and contact information for all members of Congress.

Every bill that goes through Congress right now appears to hold another threat to the Constitution (if not multiple threats). Every word needs to be carefully analyzed so we can fight these attacks.

Hyperlinks in original article:
http://www.infowars.com/2nd-amendment-sneak-attack/

John F Kennedy III
04-24-2012, 04:49 PM
http://static.infowars.com/2012/04/i/general/youare.jpg

Travlyr
04-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Here's the thing. They can take my rights away by killing me, but they can't take my God given rights away by decree. The "Bill of Rights" does not give me "rights" ... The "Bill of Rights" lists some of my unalienable rights that Washington D.C. Armani Suit wearers think they can limit. They are not God. Their laws attempting to take my rights away are meaningless. Their weapons, media minions, and thugs is all they have ... which is a lot, so far.

John F Kennedy III
04-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Here's the thing. They can take my rights away by killing me, but they can't take my God given rights away by decree. The "Bill of Rights" does not give me "rights" ... The "Bill of Rights" lists some of my unalienable rights that Washington D.C. Armani Suit wearers think they can limit. They are not God. Their laws attempting to take my rights away are meaningless. Their weapons, media minions, and thugs is all they have ... which is a lot, so far.

Well said sir. Many people assume we only have the rights listed in the Bill of Rights because the government allows us to have them.

Lucille
04-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Bill 1813, ”Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act”,

But of course it's in that bill.

The next time someone asks you why libertarians hate roads, tell them that bill is a good example of why. ;)

QuickZ06
04-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Come take my guns. Key word, TAKE.

kcchiefs6465
04-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Can you please provide the links for Senators who approved this bill (along with other links provided as they are disabled)? These vague definitions are more than a little worrysome. Khmar Rouge worthy interpretations are sure to follow.

John F Kennedy III
04-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Can you please provide the links for Senators who approved this bill (along with other links provided as they are disabled)? These vague definitions are more than a little worrysome. Khmar Rouge worthy interpretations are sure to follow.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/112-2012/s48

phill4paul
04-24-2012, 05:57 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyDka1cMTvcI_Sq4zb7duEVLb9Xy9Qd sk1224EaQCQLZXhwkxOtw

DamianTV
04-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Come take my guns. Key word, TAKE.

You: "You can take my guns, over my DEAD body."
Them: "Your terms are accepted."

RickyJ
04-25-2012, 02:10 AM
What criminal gets a permit to own and/or carry a gun? none!

We messed up when we started letting them restrict our gun rights by issuing permits and saying if you can carry concealed or not.

The government has no right to restrict in any way a person owning a gun, and has no right to know if a person owns a gun or not.

DamianTV
04-25-2012, 02:13 AM
Gun Laws only restrict those who would obey the Law to begin with.

Edit:

In case you are curious how they can get away with violating a persons Constitutional Rights, go look up the definition of "Capitis Diminuto Maxima". Hint: It has something to do with why your name is in all capital letters on your SSN card and Drivers License.

Philhelm
04-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Gun Laws only restrict those who would obey the Law to begin with.

Edit:

In case you are curious how they can get away with violating a persons Constitutional Rights, go look up the definition of "Capitis Diminuto Maxima". Hint: It has something to do with why your name is in all capital letters on your SSN card and Drivers License.

Eh, I don't believe that one. They get away with it because good men do nothing.

csu1987
04-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Has congress voted on this? If not does anyone have those auto-contact forms?

csu1987
04-25-2012, 08:11 AM

We messed up when we started letting them restrict our gun rights by issuing permits and saying if you can carry concealed or not.

The government has no right to restrict in any way a person owning a gun, and has no right to know if a person owns a gun or not.

Think about this, what if someone gets a felony for some bullshit reason and then they can't even own a gun in their own home for protection? What a fucked country.

thetruthhurtsthefed
04-25-2012, 08:28 AM
How the HELL does John McCain and Marco Rubio vote "NO" for this Bill??!!!! I'm so confused. The very people the Libertarian movement despises, actually vote in accordance to the constitution.......

azxd
04-25-2012, 08:36 AM

The government has no right to restrict in any way a person owning a gun, and has no right to know if a person owns a gun or not.What's a gun permit ?

Oh yea ... That's one of those things people in less-free states allowed to happen.

No-fly lists do not eliminate face-to-face sales, and such things are perfectly legal in States that do not require permits and registration.

jmdrake
04-25-2012, 09:56 AM

An inalienable right is any right you are willing to die for.

Philhelm
04-25-2012, 10:53 AM
An inalienable right is any right you are willing to die for.

"Or have someone else die for."
-General Patton

bolil
04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
There is always a romantic hue to the resistance. This appeals to me.

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 01:19 PM
How the HELL does John McCain and Marco Rubio vote "NO" for this Bill??!!!! I'm so confused. The very people the Libertarian movement despises, actually vote in accordance to the constitution.......

To play to their republican base.

bolil
04-25-2012, 01:24 PM
The existence of the party allows for some members to wear the visage of authenticity.