PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps one of the biggest frauds of the Tea Party Movement: Rubio

BUSHLIED
04-24-2012, 12:24 PM
I am sure all of you have noticed the MSM pumping the so-called "darling" of the Tea Party movement, Marco Rubio. This is perhaps one of the biggest frauds of the Tea Party Movement and he represents the establishments' hi-jacking of the movement. Make no mistakes Rubio is not a tea party member. He is now being pumped as a potential VP running mate and is set to give a "major" speech on Foreign Policy. Expect more of the same neo-con rhetoric perhaps modified slightly but nonetheless horrible. We need to fight this guy and get him OUT of office as soon as possible.

See http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/23/veep-watch-rubio-to-deliver-major-speech-on-foreign-policy/

angelatc
04-24-2012, 12:32 PM
I hate defending Rubio, but he never really ran as a TEA Party candidate. When he was asked if he identified as a Tea Party Republican, he something to the effect that he was going to be his own man.

The TEA Party adopted him, but he didn't join the TEA Party caucus.

cheapseats
04-24-2012, 12:36 PM
I hate defending Rubio, but he never really ran as a TEA Party candidate. When he was asked if he identified as a Tea Party Republican, he something to the effect that he was going to be his own man.

But originally, "original" Tea Partiers APPLAUDED his candidacy, yes?

He used all the "right" buzzwords.

Until he said, I quote, "We don't need higher taxes, we need more TAXPAYERS." To me, that sounds like a setup for AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS. Fret not . . . one time only . . . just like under Reagan.

BUSHLIED
04-24-2012, 01:17 PM

He is being described as a "Tea Party Republican" and he talks about limited government etc...but embraces war and pseudo-amnesty. He is not a tea party politician and even if he wouldn't describe himself as one, he's done nothing to dispel the myth. The problem is that the perception of him is that of a Tea Party candidate and more so the "darling" of the tea party. Again, this goes to show you that the establishment is still in power, they got Romney and most likely Rubio will be the VP pick, perhaps not BUT the establishment is behind both candidates. And why oh why is Rubio suddenly giving a "major" Foreign Policy speech as if he is a Presidential candidate or trying to lead the GOP on this matter. We've got to shut him down and there is no coincidence that Jeb Bush is in FL backing him. It's all the same tricks and tactics again...Rove is in the middle etc... Rubio must be shut down immediately before he can entrench himself.

You've got Gramm, McCain, and now Rubio the Neo-Hawks..they all must GO!