PDA

View Full Version : Secretive Bilderberg Group Set To Meet In Virginia May 31st - June 3rd

1stAmendguy
04-24-2012, 12:07 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/secretive-bilderberg-group-set-to-meet-in-virginia-may-31st-june-3rd.html

Secretive Bilderberg Group Set To Meet In Virginia May 31st-June 3rd

Globalist clique set to play role in U.S. presidential election

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Speculation that the location of the Bilderberg Group’s annual meeting would be chosen to coincide with this year’s U.S. presidential election appears to have been accurate with the likelihood that Bilderberg will hold their confab in Chantilly, Virginia from May 31st to June 3rd.
Secretive Bilderberg Group Set To Meet In Virginia May 31st June 3rd bilderberg1

As we reported yesterday, rumors that Haifa, Israel would be the location of the conference appear to have been misguided. The Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles hotel, site of the Bilderberg meeting in 2002 and 2008, is fully booked from Thursday May 31st up to and including June 3rd, but has rooms available either side of those dates, suggesting almost certainly that it will be home turf for Bilderberg’s crucial 2012 get-together.

“The odds were pretty high that in election year the not-so-public face of the Bormann continuity NATO P2 – otherwise know as the Bilderberg conference – would take place in the US,” points out Bilderberg.org’s Tony Gosling.

Bilderberg sleuth Gosling notes that the choice of location will virtually guarantee that people flying into the United States to cover the conference will be met with “what have now become the ‘normal’ US pre-WW3 fascist ‘customs’ checks.”

Indeed, after last year’s scenes in St. Moritz Switzerland, where Bilderberg members were directly confronted by protesters after a bizarre decision to take a ‘nature walk’ down the mountainside to their hotel, expect security around this year’s conference to be noticeably tighter.

Although the Westfields Marriott is very likely to play host to this year’s Bilderberg meeting, the group has been known in the past to book numerous hotels as a decoy to throw reporters off the scent.

Bilderberg’s decision to hold the conference in the United States is directly connected with the key role the secretive clique of industrialists, bankers, academic leaders and media figureheads will play in influencing the 2012 presidential election.

As we reported earlier this month, Bilderberg are set to select Mitt Romney’s running mate, with Florida Senator Marco Rubio the prime candidate to take the VP slot. Bilderberg displayed their kingmaker status during the last two U.S. presidential elections when they selected Barack Obama’s running mate Joe Biden in 2008, as well as picking John Edwards to be John Kerry’s VP in 2004.

Rubio has primed himself as a well-groomed internationalist candidate, following the likes of Hillary Clinton around to international summits including last weekend’s Summit of the Americas in Colombia.

The potential for Obama himself to make an appearance at this year’s event is also a distinct possibility given what happened four years ago, when Obama and Clinton evaded the press and reportedly met with Bilderberg in Virginia behind closed doors. A year later at the 2009 Bilderberg meeting in Greece, Obama officials delivered private briefings to Bilderberg elitists, reported Politico’s Ken Vogel.

Although no final decision has been made, it’s almost certain that Alex Jones will be in attendance to protest the meeting just as he was at the same location in 2008. Meanwhile, veteran Bilderberg tracker Jim Tucker of the American Free Press won’t have far to travel – given the amount of air miles Tucker has racked up over the decades covering Bilderberg this year’s confab is virtually in his backyard.

cheapseats
04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Howzabout Veterans assemble and march THERE, hmmm?

SHOW OF HANDS: How many think Bilderbergers are a driving force in WAR 4 PROFIT?

ronpaulfollower999
04-24-2012, 12:12 PM
I think 2008 was in Virginia too. Interesting.

cheapseats
04-24-2012, 12:48 PM
I think 2008 was in Virginia too. Interesting.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Bilderberg_meeting_attracts_prominent_politicians_ businessmen_0606.html

Bilderberg meeting attracts prominent politicians, businessmen
Andrew McLemore
Published: Friday June 6, 2008

...InfoWars also reported that Senator Barack Obama's office has refused to deny that the Democratic nominee attended Bilderberg last night following reports that he and Hillary Clinton were present at "an event in Northern Virginia."

Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs would not say where the former rivals met, except that it was not at Clinton's home in Washington, reported the Associated Press.

"Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane," the Associated Press reported....

NewRightLibertarian
04-24-2012, 12:52 PM
No big deal. They're just meeting up for a nice chat! Nothing to see here, you tinfoil hat wearing nuts.

MRoCkEd
04-24-2012, 12:54 PM
Will Ron Paul supporter Peter Thiel be there again?

NewRightLibertarian
04-24-2012, 12:55 PM

I hope not. The more he attends functions like this, the more he'll get chummy with some of the biggest pieces of shit on Earth. They're seducing him, and I hope it doesn't work

cheapseats
04-24-2012, 12:56 PM
http://www.infowars.com/secretive-bilderberg-group-set-to-meet-in-virginia-may-31st-june-3rd/

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Speculation that the location of the Bilderberg Group’s annual meeting would be chosen to coincide with this year’s U.S. presidential election appears to have been accurate with the likelihood that Bilderberg will hold their confab in Chantilly, Virginia from May 31st to June 3rd.

As we reported yesterday, rumors that Haifa, Israel would be the location of the conference appear to have been misguided. The Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles hotel, site of the Bilderberg meeting in 2002 and 2008, is fully booked from Thursday May 31st up to and including June 3rd, but has rooms available either side of those dates, suggesting almost certainly that it will be home turf for Bilderberg’s crucial 2012 get-together.

Same hotel: Westfields Marriot

IMAGINE if Veterans...offended by Elite CASUALNESS about war...called for a boycott of MARRIOTT.

It won't happen, of course. Americans deny themselves NOTHING. But Marriott (and the money-grubbing Westfield SHOPPING MALL wizards) do NOT want the Public linking their COME SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH US properties to the Movers & Shakers WHO GOT US RIGHT WHERE WE ARE.

Danke
04-24-2012, 12:57 PM

Need to give him some Super Brochures to hand out, maybe this time they'll select RP as their man.

cheapseats
04-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Envision Veterans silently standing shoulder-to-shoulder in a ring around that property. Not a word. Just signs/messages.

WAR 4 PROFIT

PROFITS OVER PRINCIPLES

PROFITS OVER PEACE

HUMAN CANNON FODDER

OMG / WTF

BIG SWINGING DICKS

CHICKEN HAWKS

IVORY TOWERS

With no commotion and no noise and no trespassing, I ask, what are Virginia Police and Bilderberg Body Guards gonna do . . . GET INTO IT with Veterans?

Speaking of . . . do Bilderberg body guards carry GUNS, or do they issue stern verbal warnings and sterner verbal reprimands?

John F Kennedy III
04-24-2012, 04:31 PM

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/bilderberg2011/bilderberg1.jpg

“The odds were pretty high that in election year the not-so-public face of the Bormann continuity NATO P2 – otherwise know as the Bilderberg conference – would take place in the US,” points out Bilderberg.org’s Tony Gosling.

Bilderberg sleuth Gosling notes that the choice of location will virtually guarantee that people flying into the United States to cover the conference will be met with “what have now become the ‘normal’ US pre-WW3 fascist ‘customs’ checks.”

Indeed, after last year’s scenes in St. Moritz Switzerland, where Bilderberg members were directly confronted by protesters after a bizarre decision to take a ‘nature walk’ down the mountainside to their hotel, expect security around this year’s conference to be noticeably tighter.

Although the Westfields Marriott is very likely to play host to this year’s Bilderberg meeting, the group has been known in the past to book numerous hotels as a decoy to throw reporters off the scent.

Bilderberg’s decision to hold the conference in the United States is directly connected with the key role the secretive clique of industrialists, bankers, academic leaders and media figureheads will play in influencing the 2012 presidential election.

As we reported earlier this month, Bilderberg are set to select Mitt Romney’s running mate, with Florida Senator Marco Rubio the prime candidate to take the VP slot. Bilderberg displayed their kingmaker status during the last two U.S. presidential elections when they selected Barack Obama’s running mate Joe Biden in 2008, as well as picking John Edwards to be John Kerry’s VP in 2004.

Rubio has primed himself as a well-groomed internationalist candidate, following the likes of Hillary Clinton around to international summits including last weekend’s Summit of the Americas in Colombia.

The potential for Obama himself to make an appearance at this year’s event is also a distinct possibility given what happened four years ago, when Obama and Clinton evaded the press and reportedly met with Bilderberg in Virginia behind closed doors. A year later at the 2009 Bilderberg meeting in Greece, Obama officials delivered private briefings to Bilderberg elitists, reported Politico’s Ken Vogel.

Although no final decision has been made, it’s almost certain that Alex Jones will be in attendance to protest the meeting just as he was at the same location in 2008. Meanwhile, veteran Bilderberg tracker Jim Tucker of the American Free Press won’t have far to travel – given the amount of air miles Tucker has racked up over the decades covering Bilderberg this year’s confab is virtually in his backyard.

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/secretive-bilderberg-group-set-to-meet-in-virginia-may-31st-june-3rd/

DamianTV
04-25-2012, 02:04 AM
We may not make it that far. Accordingly, if the "talks" with Iran over their Nuclear Programs (which include power, not just WMD's), Israel may go to war on the 23rd. The 23rd of May could be a very important day in history. I for one enjoy being alive and hope that some asshats that just want an excuse to go to war dont "push the button", ever. But something is wrong with this situation. I find it odd that the most secretive meeting in the world has "allowed" its time and date to be known. Something is fishy here...

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 04:09 AM
We may not make it that far. Accordingly, if the "talks" with Iran over their Nuclear Programs (which include power, not just WMD's), Israel may go to war on the 23rd. The 23rd of May could be a very important day in history. I for one enjoy being alive and hope that some asshats that just want an excuse to go to war dont "push the button", ever. But something is wrong with this situation. I find it odd that the most secretive meeting in the world has "allowed" its time and date to be known. Something is fishy here...

Could be fishy. Could be good detective work. AJ said on the radio today that they usually book 3-4 locations at once to throw people off. The closer to the date, the more certain the location will be.

WilliamC
04-25-2012, 04:56 AM
Good, get 'em all in one place and arrest the lot of them.

We can only hope...

DamianTV
04-25-2012, 05:30 AM

We can only hope...

One can dream. But truth is they have tighter security in the Bilderberger meetings than even the President would get during a 'Sum of all Fears' event. Funny thing is that usually Presidents go to these things so they can "take orders" from their true Masters.

WilliamC
04-25-2012, 05:51 AM
One can dream. But truth is they have tighter security in the Bilderberger meetings than even the President would get during a 'Sum of all Fears' event. Funny thing is that usually Presidents go to these things so they can "take orders" from their true Masters.

Have you seen what's been going on with the President's security lately?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/75534.html

The Colombian prostitutes entangled in the Secret Service sex scandal could have been Russian spies, Sen. Chuck Grassley suggested Tuesday.

“We’re looking at something that is very, very serious when national security might not be protected properly,” Grassley told Radio Iowa. “Who knows who might be using prostitutes? The Russians are famous for that to get information out of us.”

In a letter last night, the Iowa Republican called on the White House to answer questions about an internal review that cleared the advance team of any involvement in the scandal. Secret Service agents and military personnel are accused of bringing prostitutes back to their hotel before President Barack Obama’s trip to Cartagena, Colombia, earlier this month.

“You find a lot of problems come from a culture within the agency,” Grassley said on Radio Iowa. “Now, I don’t think the Secret Service would have that sort of a culture, but this may be the tip of an iceberg.”

This is less about prostitution than the president’s safety, he added.

“The issue here isn’t just people messing around with prostitutes, the issue is the security of the president of the United States and the issue is any national security implications that it might have because of the secrecy and the documents and things of that nature,” Grassley said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/75534.html#ixzz1t3HqF4kc

I really have no idea what the truth is about this situation, but I have no doubt that we are not being told what is is.

The fact that it's even in the news is news to me, and I'm as inclined to believe this is a good omen as likely as it is a bad one.

csu1987
04-25-2012, 08:17 AM
When they get to their mountain retreat maybe guys like this could sabotage them?
lol

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/81/1189214541_2.jpg

John F Kennedy III
04-25-2012, 01:33 PM
http://troll.me/images/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/i-dont-always-watch-deliverance-but-when-i-do-i-pause-it-during-the-rape-scene-thumb.jpg

bolil
04-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Whatever. I hope they all enjoy the fecal miasma their collectively compromised consciences emit.

Bnewfield
04-27-2012, 09:57 AM
I hope all these criminals end up on trial for treason someday. For the crime of trying to destroy the Constitution and install a dictatorship in the US. How I'd love to be on THAT jury!!!

bolil
04-27-2012, 12:54 PM
meh, that and like... hmmm... 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 murders.

Pericles
04-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I never get invited to the cool stuff.

Indy Vidual
04-27-2012, 04:55 PM
I never get invited to the cool stuff.

Build-A Burger
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/buildaburger.jpg

Pretty tame compared to Secret Service playtime? :p

http://www.mcfats.com/images/asyl-akihabara-burger.mcfats.com.jpg

ps. You're invited...

No Free Beer
04-27-2012, 04:59 PM
yeah AJ called and tried to get some rooms. hahaha

awake
04-27-2012, 05:02 PM
These guys are mostly proving themselves irrelevant.

Bnewfield
04-27-2012, 09:56 PM
How much you want to bet that some of the protesters that show up will be designated as "enemy combatants" under the brand new NDAA and shipped off to Guantanamo Bay?

PaulConventionWV
04-28-2012, 07:00 AM

I don't think the powers that be would let that happen without their consent. The time and date of the meetings has been discovered; they didn't necessarily "let it be known." The talks of war will only happen on the timescale that the global elite approve of. Remember, this is war we're talking about. It's literally the most profitable business in the world for those who have that kind of power. It's not going to happen unless those in power say it will. Think Rothschilds. They are worth trillions and got rich off the business of war. They have been in control ever since, behind the scenes. If they want war with Iran, there will be war.

PaulConventionWV
04-28-2012, 07:06 AM

How so?

At any rate, I really don't think "these guys" are worried about their relevance or lack thereof in the eyes of the public. They are relevant whether we like it or not. It doesn't matter what the market thinks about their actions because they pull the strings.

NewRightLibertarian
04-28-2012, 05:29 PM

They're becoming irrelevant/hated in terms of their effects on public opinion, but they still hold lots of power.

kill the banks
04-28-2012, 06:09 PM

We can only hope...

yes agreed ... anyway we must stand tall , we have to beat them at their own game ... we can shorten their days