PDA

View Full Version : New Yorkers - NYC Registered Republicans forgot where to vote today??? EASY!

Kaulana
04-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Being the last minute person I am, I woke up today and the first thing on my mind was APRIL 24TH VOTE RON PAUL FIND INFO NAO! I threw away that little card they sent me months ago when I registered. It's easy to find your voting place,

Call 518-462-2601 and ask for the number to the Republican Office in your county. Someone should answer right away.

Then call your country office and ask them where to go.

Queens County number is 718-730-6730.

Get down to the polls guys and Happy VOTING!

sailingaway
04-24-2012, 11:23 AM
bump!

liveandletlive
04-24-2012, 01:10 PM
I just voted here in QueenS!!!!

i was the only one there at the time (around 1 PM)

kinda sad, but i know a several friends who will be voting for RP after work.

Kaulana
04-24-2012, 06:14 PM

I was the only one there at the time (around 1 PM)

Yay, GJ!!! I just went to vote at 4 PM and I was the 20th public vote count on one of two machines. When I walked away, I quietly smiled and fantasized about the 20 public votes belonging to Ron. I know one of the polling guys at least follows RP news cuz I seen him a couple months ago at Tower Diner on Queens Blvd. talking to his old mates about how Ron Paul was getting the media shaft. When I put my ballot in the machine he explained how to insert the ballot into the machine and leaned over and looked at who I cast for. Haha! When I left he was kinda smiley - the good kind ... like - right on brother!

Anyway ... I waited so long to finally vote for Ron today, feels so nice - Queens NY for Ron Paul!

zHorns
04-24-2012, 06:15 PM

i was the only one there at the time (around 1 PM)

Call them to confirm after they get off.