http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8JbwJsBI_Y

:)

That almost made me want to start watching the MSM again....almost

DerailingDaTrain
04-24-2012, 12:04 PM
bump

jmdrake
04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Cool thread. But why in hot topics? :confused: Hot topics is for stuff we don't want the outside world to see.

jct74
04-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Cool thread. But why in hot topics? :confused: Hot topics is for stuff we don't want the outside world to see.

OP posted it there, maybe he misunderstands what Hot Topics forums is for. I moved it to Grassroots Central. Nice video.

DerailingDaTrain
04-24-2012, 01:23 PM
I thought about putting it in GRC but then I thought that would push down all the threads about voting and the Priority ones. So I chose to put it in Hot Topics. Was I wrong to do so?

jmdrake
04-24-2012, 01:34 PM
I thought about putting it in GRC but then I thought that would push down all the threads about voting and the Priority ones. So I chose to put it in Hot Topics. Was I wrong to do so?

Well it's not "wrong". Anything can be put in HT. But it's kind of the "stigma" subforum where the "pariah" threads go. I'd have least put it in "off topics"...though it's not really "off topic" either. Maybe we need a "cool topics" subforum. :)

jct74
04-24-2012, 01:36 PM

That's cool, thanks for being thoughtful in your posting habits. I think its worthy of Grassroots Central though, there is lots of news and media coverage in Grassroots Central that isn't necessarily grassroots action orientated, and this is a nice discussion about Ron Paul on national TV. I'll accept responsibility for it being in Grassroots Central if anyone has complaints about it. :p

If you are worried about this type of thing in the future though you could post also post in General Politics, that would probably be better.

kathy88
04-24-2012, 01:55 PM
That was great. I can't wait to play this game, and neither can my kids :)

DerailingDaTrain
04-24-2012, 02:23 PM
That's cool, thanks for being thoughtful in your posting habits. I think its worthy of Grassroots Central though, there is lots of news and media coverage in Grassroots Central that isn't necessarily grassroots action orientated, and this is a nice discussion about Ron Paul on national TV. I'll accept responsibility for it being in Grassroots Central if anyone has complaints about it. :p

If you are worried about this type of thing in the future though you could post also post in General Politics, that would probably be better.

No problem and I'll take that into consideration the next time I post.