PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a nolan chart of england or france?

Agorism
04-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I've seen one of england before but I can't find it anyone. I was curious about Le Pen in france right now.

Vanilluxe
04-23-2012, 05:34 PM
I've seen one of england before but I can't find it anyone. I was curious about Le Pen in france right now.

If Marine Le Pen was running in the U.S., she would be much more extreme than Santorum.

Agorism
04-23-2012, 05:38 PM
If Marine Le Pen was running in the U.S., she would be much more extreme than Santorum.

idk, the National Front in England is to the left of the Tories when I last saw a Nolan chart of it.

She is possibly left of Sarkozy.

bluesc
04-23-2012, 05:39 PM

Ron Paul would be tried for hate speech if he were running in the UK.

youngbuck
04-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Ron Paul would be tried for hate speech if he were running in the UK.

I'm sure it won't be many years until we see these types of prosecutions/persecutions here in the US.

oyarde
04-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Ron could be considered a hater in the UK , I know I would be ....

JohnM
04-24-2012, 04:42 PM

No, I have have not seen a Nolan chart, or even a Political Compass for France. Daniel Hannan's summary of the French election candidates is about the most informative thing that I have seen.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/100152477/merkozy-might-morph-into-mellande-cest-egal/