PierzStyx
04-23-2012, 01:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X23y5.gif

bolil
04-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Probably wanted to get some. Pun.

PierzStyx
04-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Just another small example of cops who have no respect for the people they "protect"

aGameOfThrones
04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Cop hater!

Reported.

Brian4Liberty
04-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Certainly looks like a firing offense based on that short clip.

mport1
04-23-2012, 02:15 PM
At least she wasn't murdered by the cop. She is lucky this wasn't one of the "bad apples."

James Madison
04-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Certainly looks like a firing offense based on that short clip.

Firing, followed by a paid vaca and bonus pay after being reinstated.

jkr
04-23-2012, 02:56 PM
pussies

CaptainAmerica
04-23-2012, 03:13 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Zg-ZYR6_ssA/TrnPFQSSv7I/AAAAAAAAAC8/TXCRin2ZuwY/s1600/mr_bean_fuck_the_police.jpg

emazur
04-23-2012, 03:28 PM
It could have been justifiable if the cop had done this a minute earlier. At this point though it was very excessive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oE8LKIRL9U

Captain Shays
04-23-2012, 03:42 PM
FAT F'n PIG

tfurrh
04-23-2012, 03:50 PM
It could have been justifiable if the cop had done this a minute earlier. At this point though it was very excessive

GD Caveman.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-23-2012, 05:09 PM
It could have been justifiable if the cop had done this a minute earlier.

That all looked very excessive to me.

coastie
04-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Too bad Americans have no balls, like these guys.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1760670/cops_get_owned/

Come grab my wife/daughter/friend like that, and............................................... .....................:mad:

V4Vendetta
04-23-2012, 05:58 PM
That cop needs his ass beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phill4paul
04-24-2012, 06:25 AM

Just another T.V. show to the bystanders.

mike6623
04-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Is he getting in ANY trouble for this? He was billy clubbing people, for no necessary reason. How is that legal? I would get a lawyer

phill4paul
04-24-2012, 07:23 AM
Is he getting in ANY trouble for this? He was billy clubbing people, for no necessary reason. How is that legal? I would get a lawyer

Immediate and/or total non-compliance to a 'lawful' order or 'contempt of cop.' Circular force continuum is in effect. No policies were broken and the officer acted within the standard guidelines.

Demigod
04-24-2012, 07:31 AM
From what I saw she was attacking another woman in a vehicle,the man even hit her with the door.She got what was coming to her.

No Free Beer
04-24-2012, 07:42 AM

fuck those cops, that was NO WAY to treat those people.

I am so pissed off right now.

They can sue that fucking piece of shit.

No Free Beer
04-24-2012, 07:43 AM
From what I saw she was attacking another woman in a vehicle,the man even hit her with the door.She got what was coming to her.

The cops job isn't to "give what was coming to her" buddy. That's not why we pay them.

No Free Beer
04-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Immediate and/or total non-compliance to a 'lawful' order or 'contempt of cop.' Circular force continuum is in effect. No policies were broken and the officer acted within the standard guidelines.

Give me a break. He kept hitting the girl, how do you think she would react? She kept walking backwards because he kept hitting her.

What bullshit.

Demigod
04-24-2012, 08:20 AM
The cops job isn't to "give what was coming to her" buddy. That's not why we pay them.

She was beating another woman in her vehicle while the man with her was hitting her with a door,the police had a reason to intervene.He told the man to get on the ground he would not he hit him twice he went on the ground,she on the other hand started going away and after getting pepper sprayed ( I think it was that ) she started getting all theatrical,talking with the crowd and walking away.

If you are looking of cops to hate for a reason there are plenty of them around this ones did not do anything bad.

phill4paul
04-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Give me a break. He kept hitting the girl, how do you think she would react? She kept walking backwards because he kept hitting her.

What bullshit.

I wasn't defending it. I was explaining it. ;)

phill4paul
04-24-2012, 08:45 AM

What bullshit.

DBL frikken post.

phill4paul
04-24-2012, 08:47 AM
She was beating another woman in her vehicle while the man with her was hitting her with a door,the police had a reason to intervene.He told the man to get on the ground he would not he hit him twice he went on the ground,she on the other hand started going away and after getting pepper sprayed ( I think it was that ) she started getting all theatrical,talking with the crowd and walking away.

If you are looking of cops to hate for a reason there are plenty of them around this ones did not do anything bad.

And one last good one during compliance for good measure. ;)

Brian4Liberty
04-24-2012, 08:55 AM

Yeah, I assumed there was more to the story.

The cop was ineffective when he first got there and failed to restrain the guy who was in the process of damaging private property. Easy for the Police to defend that escalation. Girl got involved from behind while taking the guy down. Very vulnerable position for the cop.

The final throw-down was excessive and unnecessary, which is probably why that is the only thing shown in the first GIF clip.

brandon
04-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Meh... a bunch of hood rats were brawling in the street and out of control. The cops were way out numbered. I don't really know if I can blame the cops for the response.

If you don't want to get pushed over by a cop, then don't assault someone in public. Is that really too much to ask?

Brian4Liberty
04-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Too bad Americans have no balls, like these guys.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1760670/cops_get_owned/

That video just shows that crowds are just as violent and unthinking as the Police. The cop who is hitting the guy with the stick is the first to run and get away. The cop who had stopped him is the one that gets beat down. Just like it happens the other way around. Generally the thugs are the first to run away, and it's relatively innocent people who get beat on when the Police come.

azxd
04-24-2012, 09:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oE8LKIRL9UPeople assaulting other people in a car, cops show up, and make arrests, girl interfers, gets sprayed, office cuffs first suspect, then goes to get the girl ... I see no problem, except the fact that the video shows her assaulting someone in the car.

Some act like he tackled her ... She tripped over his leg ... BDF !!!

Perhaps the occupants will see this video, and press charges ... I'm sure the girl will receive better treatement, in the future.

azxd
04-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Is he getting in ANY trouble for this? He was billy clubbing people, for no necessary reason. How is that legal? I would get a lawyerTechnically she was interferring with a detainment/arrest ... Watch the video at the 50 second mark, she touched an officer as he was subduing a suspect.
She is lucky that is all that happened ... The officer, or another officer, could have justifiably shot her with tazer, or gun ... She got pepper sprayed, because the officer used the most effective method of neutralizing the situation.

If he had shot her, I'd be hanging with the cop haters on this one, and calling it excessive.

csu1987
04-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Probably wanted to get some. Pun.

Probably was too small to get it.

azxd
04-24-2012, 09:18 AM

What bullshit.Please advise your local LE that you prefer that they shoot those who put their hands on LE while they are doing their job, because hitting and backing up is something you have a problem with :D

csu1987
04-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Please advise your local LE that you prefer that they shoot those who put their hands on LE while they are doing their job, because hitting and backing up is something you have a problem with :D

Dropping people on their face is assault if i'm a juror. I'd put that cop away if she filed a lawsuit.

azxd
04-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Dropping people on their face is assault if i'm a juror. I'd put that cop away if she filed a lawsuit.Something tells me that assaulting a citizen, AND assaulting a LEO would void your charge.

Like I already said ... He could have justifiably shot her, if he had done so immedately upon being touched by this girl.
Cheerleader squad is not effective.
Replies: 33 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=373262)
Views: 494

coastie
04-24-2012, 09:44 AM
That video just shows that crowds are just as violent and unthinking as the Police. The cop who is hitting the guy with the stick is the first to run and get away. The cop who had stopped him is the one that gets beat down. Just like it happens the other way around. Generally the thugs are the first to run away, and it's relatively innocent people who get beat on when the Police come.

Fair enough...mob mentality and all that. Maybe the video choice was a bad one for this particular analogy.

Regardless of what was going on in the OP video before hand, he should have kept his composure(professionalism). I watched the video, am LE trained and experienced, and everything goes out the window(imho) when you do what he did to her. There were several different ways to handle taking her down(if warranted)-and grabbing someone at least 125lbs lighter than you by the belt loop, and then slamming them into the ground is not one of them. The investigations always say "they followed all proper procedure" in the injury/death/murder of Joe Public...these families need to start demanding to see where in their training they are told to behave like this. I assure you every LE manual I had to abide by harped on defusing the situation as quickly as possible-I'm sure others do as well.

This video shows the definition of who should not be a cop, and what not to do if you are. The cop is lucky all he had to endure was the disapproving boos of the crowd.*

*(DHS monitors...I really think the bitch got what she deserved, how dare she challenge the State like she did. Round her whole family up-get her friends, too-they are obviously all connected to some kind of violent terrorist anti-government network, and should therefore all be indefinitely detained, for our safety, of course.)

Demigod
04-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Fair enough...mob mentality and all that. Maybe the video choice was a bad one for this particular analogy.

Regardless of what was going on in the OP video before hand, he should have kept his composure(professionalism). I watched the video, am LE trained and experienced, and everything goes out the window(imho) when you do what he did to her. There were several different ways to handle taking her down(if warranted)-and grabbing someone at least 125lbs lighter than you by the belt loop, and then slamming them into the ground is not one of them. The investigations always say "they followed all proper procedure" in the injury/death/murder of Joe Public...these families need to start demanding to see where in their training they are told to behave like this. I assure you every LE manual I had to abide by harped on defusing the situation as quickly as possible-I'm sure others do as well.

This video shows the definition of who should not be a cop, and what not to do if you are. The cop is lucky all he had to endure was the disapproving boos of the crowd.*

*(DHS monitors...I really think the bitch got what she deserved, how dare she challenge the State like she did. Round her whole family up-get her friends, too-they are obviously all connected to some kind of violent terrorist anti-government network, and should therefore all be indefinitely detained, for our safety, of course.)

In context of the video.What would happen in the USA if police officers are attacked by fans as they were in the video ?

belian78
04-24-2012, 10:15 AM
In context of the video.What would happen in the USA if police officers are attacked by fans as they were in the video ?

I would like to think that these fucking pigs would think twice about treating us like cattle after that. But in reality, the real endgame would just get underway all the sooner I would think.

azxd
04-24-2012, 10:16 AM

*(DHS monitors...I really think the bitch got what she deserved, how dare she challenge the State like she did. Round her whole family up-get her friends, too-they are obviously all connected to some kind of violent terrorist anti-government network, and should therefore all be indefinitely detained, for our safety, of course.) Then you also realize he could have shot her when she touched/assaulted him while he was dealing with another, if he had been quick with the response ... YES ?

And let's be honest ... None of this would have happened, if not for the initial assault, which caused the officers to arrive at the scene.

brandon
04-24-2012, 10:18 AM

So now assaulting someone while they are sitting in their car is considered "challenging the state"?

belian78
04-24-2012, 10:18 AM
To the apologist, it's ok for our overlords to shoot us just for touching them.

brandon
04-24-2012, 10:22 AM
To the apologist, it's ok for our overlords to shoot us just for touching them.

I think there's really a great case to be made that the cops acted just fine, but I'm not sure why azxd has to go and make "our side" seem utterly insane with the claim he keeps making over and over again.

No it's not okay to shoot someone because they touched you. Yes, it is okay to use a modicum of physical force when dealing with a group of violent angry criminals, like we saw in this video.

belian78
04-24-2012, 10:25 AM
No it's not ok to repeatedly beat people with batons and spray them with pepper spray when they are of no threat to you. IMO in that vid, yes there was something going on in that video but I couldnt really tell from watching it 3 times. What I could clearly see was that PIG beating that man repeatedly for not getting all the way on the ground. Then I see that PIG reapeatedly beat that girl chasing her around beating her. Then I see the PIG violently throw her to the ground causing her to hit her head hard on the pavement.

brandon
04-24-2012, 10:30 AM
oh no poor babies. I bet they will have a couple black and blues on their thighs tomorrow! Oh heavens the poor little prince and princess have a booboo. In the future we should make sure all cops say please, thank you, and ask permission first before attempting to interfere with violent criminals assaulting people. Perhaps we can institute a "hands-off" policy where cops can only use their words to try and detain violent criminals?

azxd
04-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Replies: 43 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=373262)
Views: 596

Nothing changes the fact that this story would not exist, if people would stop acting stupidly and assaulting others.

It's a good thing there wasn't a gun in that vehicle ... Little girl would be leaking, and so might the guy pounding on the vehicle.

Brian4Liberty
04-24-2012, 10:38 AM

Regardless of what was going on in the OP video before hand, he should have kept his composure(professionalism).

Absolutely agree. He lost his temper and acted out of anger when pulling her and throwing her down. Not professional at all. As a matter of fact, the way he did that proved that he was not threatened by her at that point, and he was treating her like a child.

thetruthhurtsthefed
04-24-2012, 10:44 AM
oh no poor babies. I bet they will have a black and blues on their thighs tomorrow! Oh heavens the poor little prince and princess have a booboo. In the future we should make sure all cops say please, thank you, and ask permission first before attempting to interfere with violent criminals assaulting people. Perhaps we can institute a "hands-off" policy where cops can only use their words to try and detain violent criminals?

So Brando, you justify that "touching" a cop results in a beating and physical assault? THEN you poke fun at the pain and suffering the victims will go through as minimal?! Have you EVER been hit with an assault stick? I don't think so, otherwise you wouldn't cock off so easily. Why don't you cock off and poke fun at the cop for being lightly touched by a female and then laugh at him for putting some hand lotion on where she touched him? Oh poor cop. Try hitting yourself on the knee joint and get back to us.... video it if you can and post it

azxd
04-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Still denying that the officers would not be there if not for the stupid violent act of others ?

Typical !!!

brandon
04-24-2012, 10:56 AM
So Brando, you justify that "touching" a cop results in a beating and physical assault?

No. I was saying that if you are willing to assault someone in public, in front of the police, then you should expect to be taken down with force. It is necessary for police officers to use force when attempting to intervene in an ongoing assault and arrest a highly emotional violent criminal. If the police officer didn't use enough force he risked losing control of the subjects and putting everyone in the situation at greater risk.

If this person were a non-violent criminal I would completely agree with you all, but that's not the case.

phill4paul
04-24-2012, 12:54 PM

Clearly. :rolleyes: Is that how you would write up the report?

PierzStyx
04-24-2012, 02:36 PM

So he beats her with the billy club, then maces her, then when she is wandering blind and looks like she is tearing up/cry, he drags her over and slams her face first into the ground. That this is even acceptable shows how far into the police state we have fell.

PierzStyx
04-24-2012, 02:38 PM
I think there's really a great case to be made that the cops acted just fine, but I'm not sure why azxd has to go and make "our side" seem utterly insane with the claim he keeps making over and over again.

No it's not okay to shoot someone because they touched you. Yes, it is okay to use a modicum of physical force when dealing with a group of violent angry criminals, like we saw in this video.

Except she wasn't. After getting beat with the billy club and maced blind into tears she wasn't even able to resist him dragging her by her pants and slamming her face first into the ground. Any threat she had been was passed and his actions were excessive.

PierzStyx
04-24-2012, 02:43 PM
oh no poor babies. I bet they will have a couple black and blues on their thighs tomorrow! Oh heavens the poor little prince and princess have a booboo. In the future we should make sure all cops say please, thank you, and ask permission first before attempting to interfere with violent criminals assaulting people. Perhaps we can institute a "hands-off" policy where cops can only use their words to try and detain violent criminals?

Violence is only acceptable as an action of last resort against a violent individual, and then only enough to subdue them. As soon as they stop being a threat, violence is no longer justified. Excessive force is defined as force that goes beyond the threshold needed to subdue the violent criminal. That line is not a minimum, but a maximum. The fact that he used a weapon on her when she didn't have one and had not done any harm to him meant he went over the line. He used excessive force against her not just there but from then on out. Police have to be bound to the laws and strictly punished when they step outside of them, even in the slightest. They are subject to the law, not the law itself.

PierzStyx
04-24-2012, 02:47 PM

She just got maced you idiot. SHE WAS WANDERING BLIND. She wasn't talking with the crowd and walking away. She was crying and feeling her way around.

Captain Shays
04-24-2012, 04:12 PM
She looks like my oldest daughter. That's enough for me. If I saw a cop man handeling my daughter like that PIG did to that girl I would, without a doubt attack the son of a bitch and beat his ass with everything I had. That scumbag beat her numerous times with his night stick and maced her in her eyes then threw her face down on cement. At the very least he needs to be kicked repeatedly in his balls and his face smashed into cement like he did to her.

No Free Beer
04-24-2012, 04:30 PM

I'm not justifying her actions, but that doesn't give a cop the right to hit her as she is trying to settle down. He was literally beating her. Then, he grabs her by her pants and throws her to the ground. Real nice. Stay classy, cops.

coastie
04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Then you also realize he could have shot her when she touched/assaulted him while he was dealing with another, if he had been quick with the response ... YES ?

And let's be honest ... None of this would have happened, if not for the initial assault, which caused the officers to arrive at the scene.

Please don't ever become involved with law enforcement.

Could he have shot her? Yes. Just like I "could" have shot the douche bag that tried to car jack me 5 yrs ago. The difference here is I was actually in danger, he was clearly not.(well, in the end it was the carjacker running for his life, but that's besides the point here)

Would he have got off because she dared "touch" the cop? Yes.

Should he have shot her....That is an emphatic no, the situation didn't remotely warrant it. It doesn't matter there are laws saying he could have, that wouldn't make it right. As I said above...stay the f*ck away from Law Enforcement, please...your post hints that you'd be that cop that would have shot her for what she did in the video, and probably still slept that night.

csu1987
04-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Something tells me that assaulting a citizen, AND assaulting a LEO would void your charge.

Like I already said ... He could have justifiably shot her, if he had done so immedately upon being touched by this girl.
Cheerleader squad is not effective.
Replies: 33 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=373262)
Views: 494

I believe she could still bring a civil suit and get a jury to convict that bozo. I'd be more than happy to sit on that jury. It's hard for me to sympathize with people of power who make others lives miserable.

QuickZ06
04-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Alcohol had to be involved. Cop went full rage mode, unacceptable.

azxd
04-25-2012, 08:39 AM
So he beats her with the billy club, then maces her, then when she is wandering blind and looks like she is tearing up/cry, he drags her over and slams her face first into the ground. That this is even acceptable shows how far into the police state we have fell.Who started the fight ?

azxd
04-25-2012, 08:42 AM
She looks like my oldest daughter. That's enough for me. If I saw a cop man handeling my daughter like that PIG did to that girl I would, without a doubt attack the son of a bitch and beat his ass with everything I had. That scumbag beat her numerous times with his night stick and maced her in her eyes then threw her face down on cement. At the very least he needs to be kicked repeatedly in his balls and his face smashed into cement like he did to her.Decisions sometimes have consequences.
Your protective method would end with a Bang.

azxd
04-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Then you also realize he could have shot her when she touched/assaulted him while he was dealing with another, if he had been quick with the response ... YES ?

Please don't ever become involved with law enforcement.

Could he have shot her? Yes. Just like I "could" have shot the douche bag that tried to car jack me 5 yrs ago. The difference here is I was actually in danger, he was clearly not.(well, in the end it was the carjacker running for his life, but that's besides the point here)

Would he have got off because she dared "touch" the cop? Yes.

Should he have shot her....That is an emphatic no, the situation didn't remotely warrant it. It doesn't matter there are laws saying he could have, that wouldn't make it right. As I said above...stay the f*ck away from Law Enforcement, please...your post hints that you'd be that cop that would have shot her for what she did in the video, and probably still slept that night.I figured you would realize this as a possibility.

Captain Shays
04-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Decisions sometimes have consequences.
Your protective method would end with a Bang.

I can't think of a better way to die or for a better reason than to defend my daughter from a scumbag pig cop who was abusing his authority on my daughter.

noneedtoaggress
04-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Hay guyz calm down ffs, he only just gave her a little "trip" lol (bet they had a chuckle about that back at the station) if he wanted to he totally could have just killed her instead cause he's the guvverment. all the cop haters getting all worked up again, y'all bitches be trippin, lololol get it lol.

jmdrake
04-25-2012, 05:28 PM

So because a the man hit another woman in the door the third woman deserves to be clubbed, pepper sprayed and slammed into the ground? WTF? I didn't see the women in the red shirt hit anybody. The woman in the green shirt was doing the attacking. The man hit the woman in the green shirt. The cops pull the man and the woman in the green shirt away then push the man to the ground. The woman in the red shirt comes over as if to say "Leave my man alone. He was just protecting me." Cop beats up the victim. Go back and watch it again.

jmdrake
04-25-2012, 05:35 PM
People assaulting other people in a car, cops show up, and make arrests, girl interfers, gets sprayed, office cuffs first suspect, then goes to get the girl ... I see no problem, except the fact that the video shows her assaulting someone in the car.

Is everybody here color blind? The girl doing the assaulting had a green shirt on. The girl assaulted by the cop had on a red shirt. It looks like she was the one assaulted in the car.

:rolleyes:

http://judoinfo.com/images/animations/blue/hizaguruma.gif

thequietkid10
04-25-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm not someone to rush to condemn cops, but I really don't see why he did that. Yes she needed to be detained, but not like that.

thequietkid10
04-25-2012, 07:45 PM
That being said I don't fault the cop for cuffing the guy or macing the girl. It's not the cops job to assign fault, he's not going to stand there for five minutes trying to sort of the parties in this fight. It's the cops job to maintain order and that is done by securing the participants in this fight. In a violent situation you don't have time to sort out who is the bad guy and who is the good guy, that's what the legal system is for.

All the cop knows is that there is a fight it's his job to break it up, and this girl whom he knows nothing about (motives, mental state, weapons available, morals) is distracting him while he is trying to restrain one of the participants in the fight.

presence
04-25-2012, 07:51 PM

BULLSHIT. Justice and Vengeance do NOT equate. She was no longer a violent actor when she was unlawfully abused-by-cop. She was hands-in-air submissive and reduced to head bouncing off concrete.

presence

PaulConventionWV
04-25-2012, 08:00 PM

If I had my choice I wouldn't pay them for anything.

Brian4Liberty
04-25-2012, 08:04 PM
The woman in the red shirt comes over as if to say "Leave my man alone. He was just protecting me."

Which is high on the list of dangerous situations that cops train for... domestic disturbance calls especially.

catdd
04-25-2012, 08:52 PM
I have a strong hunch that I'll be gunned down for attacking a cop that did something like this to a loved one.

PierzStyx
04-25-2012, 09:31 PM
So because a the man hit another woman in the door the third woman deserves to be clubbed, pepper sprayed and slammed into the ground? WTF? I didn't see the women in the red shirt hit anybody. The woman in the green shirt was doing the attacking. The man hit the woman in the green shirt. The cops pull the man and the woman in the green shirt away then push the man to the ground. The woman in the red shirt comes over as if to say "Leave my man alone. He was just protecting me." Cop beats up the victim. Go back and watch it again.

+rep for intelligence

PierzStyx
04-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Which is high on the list of dangerous situations that cops train for... domestic disturbance calls especially.

but cops are also trained to be able to discern a threat and who isn't. The fact that she steps far back from him should make it obvious she wasn't a threat. I could see one hit. It would have been defensive reflex. But to keep beating her? That is excessive force. There is a cop that con no longer tell teh difference between who si a threat and who isn't. and that just makes him a danger to society.