PDA

View Full Version : "Honest Ron" what do you think ?

The Northbreather
04-23-2012, 12:24 AM
Just read this in Wead's blog comments. I think it has a nice ring to it. What do you think. His middle name is already Ernest:)

freetrafficguy says:
April 23, 2012 at 1:30 am

Perhaps if the rest of the nation knew we were really as popular as we are, then it would be obvious that Romney is artificialy held in place, and therefore people in states yet to vote would start voting for Honest Ron.

BTW; the most awesome idea I’ve heard for this Campaign yet is to start calling Dr. Paul “Honest Ron.” It tells everyone who even sees this tiny, 2-word message that all other candidates are NOT honest… And if they keep seeing Honest Ron used elsewhere, eventually they might wonder enough how true that is to get online and find answers for themselves. (And you know what happens then!)

Honest Ron 2012
Legalize Liberty!

Sentinelrv
04-23-2012, 12:49 AM
I love it and I was about to post this. Glad somebody else thought it was a good idea. I love the assumption it creates in people's minds, that he's the only honest candidate and has nothing to hide, which also happens to be true! It's going to come down to Honest Ron vs. Plastic Mitt, lol. :D

The Northbreather
04-23-2012, 01:35 AM
Simple is always best in marketing.

J_White
04-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Go Wead, remember few mths back he was pushing the Incorruptible meme, this one is also good.
simple and it should stick. only if the media was paying some attention.
Love these 2 vids -

Bush-Cheney strategist saying that they didnt approach Paul to vote on bills because they knew he would vote on principles and not on party line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pY7oSfcmc

And Abramoff saying its not possible to Lobby Dr.Paul !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nolt50xuibI

The Northbreather
04-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Tell it like it is Honest Ron

talkingpointes
04-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Wead is also the guy who came up with the meme "compassionate conservative". He knows his stuff.

InTradePro
04-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Just read this in Wead's blog comments. I think it has a nice ring to it. What do you think. His middle name is already Ernest:)

See first line of my signature below that was set months ago. Glad people are waking up even if at the eleventh hour.

The Northbreather
04-23-2012, 11:25 AM
It's a simple choice: honesty vs. corruption. Dr Paul will be the next president if this point is widely understood.

You are correct

AnCapAnon
04-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I think it's an Awesome Idea... It's pure subliminal marketing 101; sure to make more of an impression (on the public at large) the more we use it.

I'd suggest we all put "Honest Ron" in our signatures somehow, but not stop there... Try to work it into all of your communications, such as verbal and other written references to the good doctor.

I also found this film that perfectly matches to it:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJMcckMXC_A

(Sorry, I haven't posted enough to be able to link yet... D'oh... Teaches me to lurk 2 much.)

So if you ever were talking about Honest Ron to someone else online and they wanted to know why you call him that, send them there... It explains perfectly and is short.

HONEST RON 2012!

music4mic
04-23-2012, 09:07 PM
This is one of the simplest, yet best ideas to surface. Absolutely love it!