PDA

View Full Version : Is someone hacking dailypaul?

spires
11-15-2007, 09:29 AM
It's down.

Does anyone else see dailypaul.com, or is it just me?

Anti Federalist
11-15-2007, 09:32 AM
It's down.

Don't know if it's a hack or just a server malfunction.

theprolific
11-15-2007, 09:33 AM
i noticed that earlier this morning but it works for me now

Green Mountain Boy
11-15-2007, 09:33 AM
It's up now for me....

Dear Readers,

Last night the website crashed very badly. My hosting provider had to purge the server and reinstall nearly everything. The result is that the site is back up and running, but there are some issues. A major issue is that it appears no one is able to log in at the present time. I apologize for these problems and I ask for your patience. I'm doing my best to get them fixed as quickly as possible.

In the mean time, if you can't log in, please take the time to read my Open Letter to CNN, and if you agree with it, to email or call CNN requesting a clarification, retraction and apology for calling the 40,000 peaceful Americans who donated to Ron Paul on November 5th terrorists. This is too far. How dare they.

Thank you for your patience while I work out these site issues.

rancher89
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
It's up now, just can't log in, there's a message about the server crashing and having to rebuild everything...hmmmmm

just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that someone is'nt out to get you.

mrd
11-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Anyone else notice dailypaul.com has been up for months, yet it crashes the same day there is an article listing all the contacts for Glenn Beck advertisers? Hmm.

ashlux
11-15-2007, 12:07 PM
omg, this paranoia just might be the death of this campaign. sheesh.

If your car's engine has problems, you don't automatically assume it is a conspiracy against you or your employeer do you? Computer hardware has seemingly random problems too, ya know?

LibertyEagle
11-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Anyone else notice dailypaul.com has been up for months, yet it crashes the same day there is an article listing all the contacts for Glenn Beck advertisers? Hmm.

Stop it with the conspiracy BS!

The site crashes all the time. :rolleyes:

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-15-2007, 12:41 PM
try www.RonPaulStreetTeam.com for your video needs.