PDA

View Full Version : CNN actually covers Ron Paul's speech in Philly

No1butPaul
04-22-2012, 05:59 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/22/paul-compares-campaign-to-american-revolution-at-rain-soaked-rally/

Not liking the comments section though ... we need some RP people there!!!

Marky
04-22-2012, 06:09 PM
CNN always filters their comments. That’s the reason they aren’t 90% pro-Ron like most real time comment sections.

sailingaway
04-22-2012, 06:12 PM
I notice they don't mention that it was THOUSANDS standing in the rain....

ohgodno
04-22-2012, 06:43 PM
I notice they don't mention that it was THOUSANDS standing in the rain....

you mean the COLD rain.

My brother and I were chilled to the bone.

revned
04-22-2012, 07:27 PM
I tried to post something in the comments, but, I forgot to add my name and email. Doubt it'll be shown.:o

DonovanJames
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Ah, Jealousy, your exuberance is abundant within the rank and file Republicans. There are two reasons why they loathe Dr. Paul; ignorance or jealousy. Eventually the misinformed will learn and love, but the covetous will never falter from their spite. They so wish they had a candidate to be passionate about and a cause to believe in but alas their own misguided acceptance of what is fed spoon by spoon does not allow them.

As far as these "radical" ideals and unfounded comparisons to anarchist concepts, I would suggest you read the Constitution and Ron Paul's platform with his voting record side by side. You have read each candidates platform correct? You know, that thing that outlines their plans to facilitate rebuilding America and reprimand the $15,200,000,000,000.00 and counting debt we have?... I have read Dr. Paul's at length which contains all the statistical analysis, economic factors and clear locations of spending cuts to save $1,000,000,000,000.00 within the first year but I have failed to locate anything in that regard from the other candidates.. if someone could do me a favor and link I would be much obliged to read them and maybe change my vote.

I guess to make sure this is posted after screening I should take the time to discredit myself a little bit: I blieve in chemtrails! I'm pretty shur there is a NWO that is taking over!!!1! WILLARD ROMNEY IS ACTUALLY OBAMA2.0 -- Oh, and here is a classic: Just replace all the words you, they and their with Sheeple in my previous sentences. Thanks, see you in Tampa.

Hopefully it passes the screening :)

Noblegeorge
04-22-2012, 10:22 PM
My contribution to the discussion... :)

Whether you agree or disagree with all of Ron Paul's views on how society should be run, everyone should respect the very real possibility that he is the only candidate who actually stands for anything- namely personal liberty, peace and a responsible monetary policy. For those of you who dismiss him contemptuosly...maybe you should ask yourself why you oppose him so vigorously when im sure you share these very same beliefs to your core. The truth is you might get some alarming answers.

Maybe youve been misguided.

Maybe you care more about the appearance of a candidate and the rhetoric they adopt rather than their voting record.

Maybe you don't care about changing a foreign policy that has destroyed the lives of literally millions of people around the world.

Maybe you vehemently defend a system that is doing its very best to pass on the largest burden of debt ever seen onto your next of kin.

Maybe you are a part of the problem. Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts. Would love for you to join the fight for liberty.

GrahamUK
04-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Maybe you are a part of the problem. Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts. Would love for you to join the fight for liberty.

I've got my fingers crossed for you guys all the way from Scotland!!! I might not be able to cast a vote for him but Ron Paul is my president.... His foreign policy will change the world !!!

Good luck USA!!

SneakyFrenchSpy
04-22-2012, 11:11 PM
There's plenty one can do Graham without being able to vote or donate financially. Like spreading the good word of Dr. Paul and his disciples while recruiting more people to the cause. Activism transcends physical borders and with the Internet, when there's will there is life!

PS: You should check out the guy in my sig and like his Facebook page. He's the next up-and-coming Rand Paul / Mike Lee in the Senate... ;)

unknown
04-22-2012, 11:40 PM
I was supposed to be there today. Effing sucks...

juvanya
04-23-2012, 06:56 AM
you mean the COLD rain.

My brother and I were chilled to the bone.
Crapper. I should have gone. I went to an Obama rally in Chester in 08 and it was drizzling to raining, I think 8000 made it. We couldnt see Obama and my friends said they couldnt see Paul today. In any case, my point is that I would have seen them both in Pennsylvania in the rain. Well, its amusing to me...

Donkey Party

Ron Paul is an anarchist, and he further proves this with words that border on treason and sedition. However, it matters not, as he will never be President, regardless of how many of his cult following come out and vote.
April 22, 2012 04:57 pm at 4:57 pm |
First time Ive seen a hater pick up on this fact.