PDA

View Full Version : Scientists To Soon Create Unlimited Supply of Humans In The Lab

John F Kennedy III
04-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Scientists To Soon Create Unlimited Supply of Humans In The Lab

Kelley Bergman
preventdisease.com
April 22, 2012

The first human eggs grown from human stem cells could be fertilized with human sperm cells later this year, potentially adding one more peg in the ladder toward reproduction sans human interaction. In this case it would entirely bypass a woman’s donation of her eggs. But it could also turn stem cells into an infinite loop, of egg cells into embryos into stem cells, and on and on, in a fractal-like repetition of reproduction.

In February, a study was announced involving Japanese women whose reproductive stem cells were donated because they were undergoing gender reassignment surgery. Researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital were able to coax these ovarian stem cells into becoming immature human egg cells, which were then incubated in mice so they’d have the proper ovarian structures. Now these same scientists, working with a team at Edinburgh University, want to fertilize them.

After sperm implantation, the scientists would watch the blastocysts develop into embryos for two weeks — the legal limit — and determine if they’re viable. Then these embryos would either be frozen or “allowed to perish,” according to the Independent. The tests would validate the stem-cell-derived human eggs, more properly called oocytes, and could serve as an early indicator of whether they could be used to eradicate human sexual activity and infertility.

Stem-cell derived oocytes could replenish the stocks of women undergoing menopause, or they could be used to allow infertile women to reproduce. The Independent goes so far as to mention an “elixir of youth,” wherein women of any age are full of stem-cell derived oocytes, remaining fertile and youthfully healthy forever.

The scientists argue that using stem cells to grow eggs in lab dishes might one day help preserve cancer patients’ fertility. Today, Woodruff’s lab and others freeze pieces of girls’ ovaries before they undergo fertility-destroying chemotherapy or radiation. They’re studying how to coax the immature eggs inside to mature so they could be used for in vitro fertilization years later when the girls are grown.

Still, this potential stem cell-based embryo construction still faces some hurdles — reproductive biologists are applying for a license to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority in the UK. But if it’s approved, the eggs could be fertilized this year, according to the Independent.

Stem cells on one hand hold such great promise because they can differentiate into any cell, potentially replacing neurons, islet cells, kidney cells and more.

On the other hand serious ethical questions are being raised as to the source and procurement of the stem cells. While some experts in the medical community forecast unlimited potential for fetal tissue technology, others have expressed deep concern as to the limits to the ethical and moral dynamics of the issue.

This research conceivably turns stem cells into an infinite supply of cellular material. The stem cell eggs may be used to help women conceive a child, but it’s not a huge leap to much more frightening scenarios: Stem cells turned into human egg cells, which could be fertilized to grow embryos, which would contain more stem cells, which could in turn be harvested …. and so on, as self-contained stem cell factories.

article here:
http://www.infowars.com/scientists-to-soon-create-unlimited-supply-of-humans-in-the-lab/

original article here:
http://preventdisease.com/news/12/042212_Scientists-To-Soon-Create-Unlimited-Supply-of-Humans-In-The-Lab.shtml?utm_source=042212&utm_campaign=042212&utm_medium=email

BlackTerrel
04-22-2012, 08:54 PM
I thought they were limiting the supply of humans. Which is it?

Danke
04-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Does this mean someday I can get my very own Mini-Me?

Bruno
04-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Brave New World

John F Kennedy III
04-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Does this mean someday I came get my very own Mini-Me?

Look at Danke trying to pretend he doesn't already have a Mini-Me. I see what you did there buddy!

John F Kennedy III
04-22-2012, 09:59 PM

I think it's saying it gives them the ability to create an "unlimited" supply of humans. Since the globalists plans are undoubtedly to exterminate at least 90% of us.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2012, 12:26 AM
I think it's saying it gives them the ability to create an "unlimited" supply of humans. Since the globalists plans are undoubtedly to exterminate at least 90% of us.

At least.

And replaced with 5 billion lab humans. That sounds awfully expensive.

rockerrockstar
04-23-2012, 12:49 AM
They probably will start cloning famous people soon.

NewRightLibertarian
04-23-2012, 12:50 AM
At least.

They can make as much money they want out of thin air so expensiveness isn't a problem

rockerrockstar
04-23-2012, 01:13 AM
I guess they could genetically design new humans and repopulate the world if needed.

Imagine sport teams cloning all the past great players for future teams.

John F Kennedy III
04-23-2012, 01:36 AM
At least.

That's a new twist. Make em just intelligent enough to follow orders. And they got plenty of money. The Rothchilds alone are worth $500 trillion.

Anti Federalist
04-23-2012, 01:37 AM
The release of this or viral biotechnology, either accidentally or on purpose, will someday result in the elimination of the species from the face of the earth.

I am an unabashed and unrepentant Luddite when it comes to this.

ronpaulfollower999
04-23-2012, 04:04 AM
Brave New World

Where's my soma???

Lishy
04-23-2012, 04:48 AM
....... Cool!!!

Now let's see this used to help cure sick people instead of government agendas. This sounds like it could be an amazing medical breakthrough if used correctly!

Where's my soma???

They'll probably use Marijuana as a bargaining chip for someone REALLY corrupt!

Demigod
04-23-2012, 04:57 AM
Organ factories.We will see which country will accept it as morally wrong but necessary.

John F Kennedy III
04-23-2012, 05:25 AM
Organ factories.We will see which country will accept it as morally wrong but necessary.

The morally-wrong-but-necessary capitol...Amerika

Lishy
04-23-2012, 05:34 AM
The plot of The Island???

PaulConventionWV
04-23-2012, 06:38 AM

It's not about more or less. It's about control. If they can control how many humans and which ones, then they are set. They don't need us "organic" ones. Nonetheless, I don't think this is coming to fruition.

fisharmor
04-23-2012, 07:03 AM
What a time we live in.
Mankind is on the cusp of constructing humans from scratch, raising serious ethical concerns.
And the west's dominant religion is still largely only concerned with where to put the fucking drum set.

donnay
04-23-2012, 07:06 AM
At least.

Money is no object. I do not think you understand that the people behind the curtain have God-like complexes. They hate free thinking individuals, and want nothing more than to see them go away so they can control it all. Most of these people, I speak of, are inbred and truly mentally unstable. For instance, George W. Bush genealogy is traced back to Vlad the Impaler. Do your own research, because this information is out there for anyone to find. They hide things in plain view.

Philhelm
04-23-2012, 07:35 AM
The release of this or viral biotechnology, either accidentally or on purpose, will someday result in the elimination of the species from the face of the earth.

I am an unabashed and unrepentant Luddite when it comes to this.

Aye. Some things should simply never be messed with.

seraphson
04-23-2012, 08:42 AM
INGSOC must be exhilarated. That whole eliminating the orgasm thing was gonna be a toughie.

rockerrockstar
04-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Just hope they don't ban sex after they figure it out. You know like in that movie Demolition Man. Then they make all babies via test tube.

donnay
04-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Just hope they don't ban sex after they figure it out. You know like in that movie Demolition Man. Then they make all babies via test tube.

Lenina Huxley: I was wondering if you would like to have sex?
John Spartan: [surprised] Here? With you? Now?
Lenina Huxley: [nervously, nodding] Mm-hmm.
John Spartan: Oh yeah.

[after futuristic, contact-free "sex"]
John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Eeewww, disgusting! You mean... *fluid transfer*?

Lenina Huxley: [stamping her foot] You are a savage creature John Spartan, and I wish for you to leave my domicile now!

tfurrh
04-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Brave New World

Where's my soma???

Damn, guys. I was listening to a song called Soma (The Strokes) when I read this thread. No joke. How coincidental. :)

Anti Federalist
04-23-2012, 12:17 PM

Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Eeewww, disgusting! You mean... *fluid transfer*?

Lenina Huxley: [stamping her foot] You are a savage creature John Spartan, and I wish for you to leave my domicile now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80UQWWUIYs

John F Kennedy III
04-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Money is no object. I do not think you understand that the people behind the curtain have God-like complexes. They hate free thinking individuals, and want nothing more than to see them go away so they can control it all. Most of these people, I speak of, are inbred and truly mentally unstable. For instance, George W. Bush genealogy is traced back to Vlad the Impaler. Do your own research, because this information is out there for anyone to find. They hide things in plain view.

That explains alot. I never knew that about W.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2012, 08:07 PM
That's a new twist. Make em just intelligent enough to follow orders.

How does that work? IQ of 97 is ideal?

And they got plenty of money. The Rothchilds alone are worth $500 trillion.

Why are we even worried about the US debt? Rothchilds can cover that in pocket change.

youngbuck
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM
The military/gov't could grow their own humans, claim soveriegn ownership and rights over them, and have them do whatever they wanted. Entire armies of gov't owned humans, etc.

DamianTV
04-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Oooh oooh! I got one!

Monsanto Green!

PaulConventionWV
04-25-2012, 07:29 PM

//

PaulConventionWV
04-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Damn, guys. I was listening to a song called Soma (The Strokes) when I read this thread. No joke. How coincidental. :)

They probably named it after the soma from the book Brave New World.

PaulConventionWV
04-25-2012, 07:33 PM
How does that work? IQ of 97 is ideal?

Why are we even worried about the US debt? Rothchilds can cover that in pocket change.

IQ of 97 would probably be too intelligent.

thoughtomator
04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
It's really weird coincidence, I was just thinking through this scenario the other day.

The problem with this plan, from the elites' point of view, is that the very ranks of humans slated for elimination are those who are responsible for virtually all the advances in human science. If left to the "alphas", they would chase their cult-like hoaxes to the ends of the earth, unrestrained and unlimited - to their doom.

If big money people have one thing in common, it's risk management skills. The risk/reward on the endgame scenario doesn't work well for them.

Zippyjuan
04-25-2012, 08:26 PM
You can copy the physical but the mind depends on what experiences it encounters. You could try to say clone 1,000 Hitlers but unless they had the exact same experiences that Hitler did they would not likely end up being like him (thinking along the lines of the film "The Boys from Brazil"). Athletes and actors and other professions require training in addition to physical traits to become successful at what they do so trying to create some sort of super race would be very difficult to do.

If you want to clone millions, you will also need millions of host mothers for the eggs to grow in- they are not yet capable of growing a human from an egg outside the body.

JebSanderson
04-25-2012, 08:31 PM

Dick Cheney needs a supply of new hearts

Pauls' Revere
04-25-2012, 09:08 PM
CLONE WARS.