PDA

View Full Version : I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case

azxd
04-22-2012, 05:00 PM
To bad it's illegal for a 19 year old to possess a handgun.

Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case (http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/crime/alton-hayes-trayvon-martin-white-man-attacked-black-racist-racism-maywood-chicago-suburb-20120420)
Updated: Friday, 20 Apr 2012, 4:31 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 20 Apr 2012, 3:40 PM CDT
Sun-Times Media Wire

Maywood, Ill. - Alton L. Hayes III, a west suburban man charged with a hate crime, told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida that he beat up a white man early Tuesday.

Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy walked up behind the 19-year-old man victim and pinned his arms to his side, police said. Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.”

The two allegedly rifled through the victim’s pockets, then threw him to the ground and punched him “numerous times” in the head and back before running away, police said. Hayes and the boy are black; the victim is white.

After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records.

SNIP

Samuel Colt made us all equal, but legislation created inequality.

Origanalist
04-22-2012, 05:13 PM
This was one of those "wait for it" events. Everybody knew it was coming, The race baiters don't care what the consequences of their actions are. There will be at least one more death over this.

oyarde
04-22-2012, 05:26 PM
I would not be walking around Cook County without having some type of weapon at that age....

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-22-2012, 05:29 PM
I would not be walking around Cook County without having some type of weapon at that age....

You have limited choices there that are legal. (wrong imo, of course)

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-22-2012, 05:30 PM
In fact, I'm a little shocked the criminal weapon of choice was a large tree branch. lol. The normal criminals there are full guns.

phill4paul
04-22-2012, 05:34 PM

Tourist....

BenIsForRon
04-22-2012, 05:38 PM
This is such a non-story. This white kid would have gotten mugged whether or not the Trayvon thing happened.

Massachusetts
04-22-2012, 05:38 PM
This had bad news written all over it when this thing blew up. What do you do when the people start uniting against the establishment government and media? Get them to divide and hate each other because of race, religion and creed.

oyarde
04-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Tourist.... I spent a bit of time on the South Side as a teenager ( avery long time ago) , usually had a Rifle in the trunk , shotgun in the car and at least one handgun in my pocket , I was there on business, who would go there for tourism ? :)

azxd
04-22-2012, 07:02 PM
This was one of those "wait for it" events. Everybody knew it was coming, The race baiters don't care what the consequences of their actions are. There will be at least one more death over this.I suspect you are correct, and I'd be a bit surprised if it hasn't already happened, but is being ignored by the Lame Stream Media.

azxd
04-22-2012, 07:04 PM
This is such a non-story. This white kid would have gotten mugged whether or not the Trayvon thing happened.Sure ... Sweep it under the rug.

The kid admitted this was his reason ... Take it for what it's worth.

RickyJ
04-22-2012, 07:05 PM
This is such a non-story. This white kid would have gotten mugged whether or not the Trayvon thing happened.

It is not a non-story when someone says they attacked someone because of their race. You better wake up or you might be next.

LibertyEagle
04-22-2012, 07:10 PM
Why are some holding such hatred against "whites" for the Trayvon death? Zimmerman wasn't white; he was hispanic.

Massachusetts
04-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Why are some holding such hatred against "whites" for the Trayvon death? Zimmerman wasn't white; he was hispanic.

The media turned it into a racial issue. That's really all it comes down to. Remember when the stories first came out, they labeled Zimmerman a "White Hispanic"?

azxd
04-22-2012, 07:19 PM
The first sucker of the media has been exposed.

JebSanderson
04-22-2012, 07:21 PM

Hispanics can be white...

LibertyEagle
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
The media turned it into a racial issue. That's really all it comes down to. Remember when the stories first came out, they labeled Zimmerman a "White Hispanic"?

I don't remember them saying he was hispanic, but yes, I realize the media is doing their part to drum up a race war.

BlackTerrel
04-22-2012, 08:45 PM

This.

BlackTerrel
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Sure ... Sweep it under the rug.

The kid admitted this was his reason ... Take it for what it's worth.

Ever been to that neighborhood? Wasn't exactly safe six months ago either. Criminals always have an excuse - doesn't mean it is actually true. Do you have any evidence for a spike in hate crimes?

The guy is an idiot and should (and is being) charged.

talkingpointes
04-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Ever been to that neighborhood? Wasn't exactly safe six months ago either. Criminals always have an excuse - doesn't mean it is actually true. Do you have any evidence for a spike in hate crimes?

Why would someone admit to a hate crime? Doesn't matter if the area was safe or not. Either way this shit is just getting blown out of proportion.

BlackTerrel
04-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Why would someone admit to a hate crime? Doesn't matter if the area was safe or not. Either way this shit is just getting blown out of proportion.

Of course. He should have kept his mouth shut.

I doubt this guy is very intelligent. He wanted to mug a guy and then came up with an excuse.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-22-2012, 09:04 PM
It is not a non-story when someone says they attacked someone because of their race. You better wake up or you might be next.

It's random. He could be next whether he "wakes up" or not. You being "awake" won't keep you from being a target.

You being able to defend yourself against a tree branch is what would keep you from being a victim in this case.

RickyJ
04-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Of course. He should have kept his mouth shut.

I doubt this guy is very intelligent. He wanted to mug a guy and then came up with an excuse.

Well of course he is an idiot, most common criminals are. But if all the thugs wanted to do here was mug the guy they wouldn't have kicked him in the head after they got what they were looking for, nope they would have took off. Since he assaulted the guy unnecessarily and then admitted it was because he was white is not just an excuse, it makes perfect sense. He was more than likely telling the truth.

DerailingDaTrain
04-22-2012, 09:50 PM
You know I can find tons of stories about white people committing hate crimes against black people but I'm not going to go through all the trouble. What azxd is doing is trying to make it seem like it's "us" against "them" by posting stories like this. It's the same reason the Drudge Report only posts stories about black on white crime: to incite racial violence and make it seem like we can't get along no matter what. Nice job azxd.

Edit: Just so I don't get called a liar. Here are several examples of "hate crimes" against black people by white people.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/security-video-shows-white-teens-killing-black-man-during-hate-spree/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/white-teens-run-black-man-surveillance-video/story?id=14273579#.T5TR-PVUkc8

http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/08/video_shows_white_teens_running_over_jackson_mi_bl ack_man.html

http://newsone.com/2003094/houston-hate-crime/

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/08/nyregion/08bias.html?_r=1

So why didn't azxd choose to post about these instead? Because he has ulterior motives. A crime is a crime people.

TheTexan
04-22-2012, 10:49 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fmwso3IK510/Tw4H9JHj2MI/AAAAAAAAAlk/VFvqzcpvkb4/s1600/umad-small-boy-car.gif

oyarde
04-22-2012, 10:51 PM

I do not remember thinking it was too safe , really , ever , back in 1980 , it was one of the very , very , very few places I went , that I bothered to throw a loaded rifle and ammo into the trunk to visit .

azxd
04-22-2012, 10:54 PM

The guy is an idiot and should (and is being) charged.Nope, and I'm not gonna defend some dumb ass with a stick.
That's clue number one that this isn't your ordinary street thug ... It's just some kid, who fell for the media propaganda machine.

Feeding the Abscess
04-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Hispanics can be white...

And they very frequently are.

azxd
04-22-2012, 10:58 PM
You know I can find tons of stories about white people committing hate crimes against black people but I'm not going to go through all the trouble. What azxd is doing is trying to make it seem like it's "us" against "them" by posting stories like this. It's the same reason the Drudge Report only posts stories about black on white crime: to incite racial violence and make it seem like we can't get along no matter what. Nice job azxd.

Edit: Just so I don't get called a liar. Here are several examples of "hate crimes" against black people by white people.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/security-video-shows-white-teens-killing-black-man-during-hate-spree/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/white-teens-run-black-man-surveillance-video/story?id=14273579#.T5TR-PVUkc8

http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/08/video_shows_white_teens_running_over_jackson_mi_bl ack_man.html

http://newsone.com/2003094/houston-hate-crime/

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/08/nyregion/08bias.html?_r=1

So why didn't azxd choose to post about these instead? Because he has ulterior motives. A crime is a crime people.You're full of crap ... The story is about some stupid kid who fell for the propaganda that is being spewed about this case.

Deal with it, bro ... But trade in your crystal ball, it makes you look stupid.

oyarde
04-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Derailing / Night Train Lane , makes a good point that I agree with. Hate Cime , is bullshit . If you harm , steal , damage property etc from an innocent person , it is crime , if not , it probably is not crime , I could give a diddly crap what shade anyone is , but , hey , that is just me ....

talkingpointes
04-22-2012, 11:06 PM
You're full of crap ... The story is about some stupid kid who fell for the propaganda that is being spewed about this case.

Deal with it, bro ... But trade in your crystal ball, it makes you look stupid.

You seem to have some preoccupation with being divisive, especially when dealing with issues of race. No need to call anyone stupid, it makes you seem rude and makes it look as if you are lacking a good enough argument to backup what you portray as being truth. Think about what you are saying for just one second outside of that shell you live in. Helter Skelter isn't around the corner, get over it.

azxd
04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
You seem to have some preoccupation with being divisive, especially when dealing with issues of race. No need to call anyone stupid, it makes you seem rude and makes it look as if you are lacking a good enough argument to backup what you portray as being truth. Think about what you are saying for just one second outside of that shell you live in. Helter Skelter isn't around the corner, get over it.Oh, you're right ... I should have followed suit, and called him an idiot, like other people in this thread, when I was just calling him a kid LOL

AmericasLastHope
04-22-2012, 11:37 PM
One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him."

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2012/04/03/Man-78-recounts-assault-by-6-youths-in-E-Toledo.html

The Free Hornet
04-23-2012, 12:01 AM
It's time we started to exile thugs. Banishment! At least offer that as an alternative to jail.

Exile need not be indefinite; like prison sentences, a term can be specified. Amnesty can even be granted for those who have escaped and been gone for a long time. Exile could be a decent substitute for shorter-term prison sentences (they can't be so severe that exile isn't a comparable deterrent). It is obviously not the answer for everything, but I'm surprised it's not more popular, especially on those occasions when the prisons get so overcrowded that the Supreme Court orders a mass release of inmates (into not-exile).

http://economonomics.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-not-optional-exile.html

RickyJ
04-23-2012, 12:18 AM
It's time we started to exile thugs. Banishment! At least offer that as an alternative to jail.

If we put them all on a deserted Island it would not take too long for that Island to resemble a scene from the novel "The Lord of the Flies."

BlackTerrel
04-23-2012, 12:25 AM
You're full of crap ... The story is about some stupid kid who fell for the propaganda that is being spewed about this case.

It's not "propaganda". It's facts that the authorities in this case were corrupt and looked out for their guy. Maybe because they liked him because he was neighborhood watch, maybe because his dad is a judge and maybe cause of his race. And maybe because of all three.

Either way that is why people are pissed off and that is where the ire is headed. I know plenty of black people talking about this case and I don't know a single one of them who is directing his rage at all white people or all Hispanic people or whatever so cut the bullshit.

There are 30 million black people in this country. Some of them are dumb. Some of them are thugs. Some of them are criminals. Some of them hate white people.

Maybe one black guy of out 30 million was so outraged by this case he went nuts. Or maybe he was a criminal anyway and just used this as an excuse (my guess is the latter).

This isn't some sort of epidemic. Do you have any statistics that show that these incidences are increasing across the country? I doubt it...

azxd
04-23-2012, 12:31 AM
It's not "propaganda". It's facts that the authorities in this case were corrupt and looked out for their guy. Maybe because they liked him because he was neighborhood watch, maybe because his dad is a judge and maybe cause of his race. And maybe because of all three.

Either way that is why people are pissed off and that is where the ire is headed. I know plenty of black people talking about this case and I don't know a single one of them who is directing his rage at all white people or all Hispanic people or whatever so cut the bullshit.

There are 30 million black people in this country. Some of them are dumb. Some of them are thugs. Some of them are criminals. Some of them hate white people.

Maybe one black guy of out 30 million was so outraged by this case he went nuts. Or maybe he was a criminal anyway and just used this as an excuse (my guess is the latter).

This isn't some sort of epidemic. Do you have any statistics that show that these incidences are increasing across the country? I doubt it...Did I call it an epidemic ?

Perhaps you should review the entire thread, again, before continuing down this path ... Just a suggestion.

SpicyTurkey
04-23-2012, 12:34 AM
We need another Civil Rights movement. Lets protest against the liberals who have managed to base all their legislation's on race. I mean why the F@#k is a hate crime different from all other crimes? All crimes by definition are hate crimes. You don't murder someone because you love him.

The Northbreather
04-23-2012, 12:37 AM
MSM = Black vs White = ratings = $$$ = MSM wins = American justice loses

RickyJ
04-23-2012, 12:49 AM
We need another Civil Rights movement. Lets protest against the liberals who have managed to base all their legislation's on race. I mean why the F@#k is a hate crime different from all other crimes? All crimes by definition are hate crimes. You don't murder someone because you love him.

Some might argue that you can kill someone because you love them and don't want to see them suffer any more with great pain and a incurable disease. I am against murder all the time, but I can understand why some would see mercy killing as OK.

You are right that all crimes are hate crimes, but some are worse than others though. A thief who never hurts anyone physically is not as bad as a thief that kills or hurts people they steal from.

Anti Federalist
04-23-2012, 01:50 AM

He was half "Latino", which is to say his mother was, more than likely, from a mix of European Spanish or Portuguese descent and Quechua native.

kcchiefs6465
04-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Let's be honest, there are people being attacked everyday because of race, creed, class, sexual orientation etc. This mentality is prevalent in most all urban areas. Call it a lack of parental guidance; WHITE OR BLACK OR WHATEVER. We can all (I hope) cite cases on all sides for ignorance motivated attacks. It is hardly an uncommon incidence. I feel as strongly as anyone, the person should be held accountable for their crimes.

EDIT: And btw I don't feel this thread should be anywhere near the front page. Can we move this to hot topics? No need to divide the divided with more bullshit. WE ARE TRYING TO GAIN VOTES, YES? (Last part directed to AZ)

bolil
04-23-2012, 09:22 AM
I spent a bit of time on the South Side as a teenager ( avery long time ago) , usually had a Rifle in the trunk , shotgun in the car and at least one handgun in my pocket , I was there on business, who would go there for tourism ? :)

Which means you would have lost a shotgun and a rifle when your car got boosted. Lol.

oyarde
04-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Which means you would have lost a shotgun and a rifle when your car got boosted. Lol. Yeah , I considered that I could lose that rifle ,if they got my car , but I would still have my hubcaps because I left them at home in the barn:)

bolil
04-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Yeah , I considered that I could lose that rifle ,if they got my car , but I would still have my hubcaps because I left them at home in the barn:)

:) . Another astounding success and behalf of they who do control our minds, and would control our fates.

Brian4Liberty
04-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Derailing / Night Train Lane , makes a good point that I agree with. Hate Cime , is bullshit . If you harm , steal , damage property etc from an innocent person , it is crime , if not , it probably is not crime , I could give a diddly crap what shade anyone is , but , hey , that is just me ....

Yep, a crime is a crime.

What is now being called "hate crime" is really "thought crime". It's about what a person is thinking while they commit the crime.

Anti Federalist
04-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Racial Parsing in the Zimmerman Case

Posted by Lew Rockwell on April 23, 2012 10:11 AM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/110508.html

Here's the latest from the AP: "Zimmerman's father is a white, non-Latino and his mother is from Peru." That is, Zimmerman is half-evil. Notes Thomas Sowell, about "the repeated references to Zimmerman as a 'white Hispanic.' Zimmerman is half-white. So is Barack Obama. But does anyone refer to Obama as a 'white African'?"

NB: The regime and its media hope that one result of this case is a diminution of interest in self-defense. All I can say is, Ha! The honest are buying even more guns and ammo, as well they should.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Did I call it an epidemic ?

Perhaps you should review the entire thread, again, before continuing down this path ... Just a suggestion.

Since the Trayvon Martin case broke out there have been a number of posters (and a number of infowars articles) about an impending race war.

I have continuously called bullshit on these stories.

I'm still waiting for this epidemic of race based violence.

oyarde
04-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Yep, a crime is a crime.

What is now being called "hate crime" is really "thought crime". It's about what a person is thinking while they commit the crime. Yep

oyarde
04-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Yep, a crime is a crime.

What is now being called "hate crime" is really "thought crime". It's about what a person is thinking while they commit the crime. that could include all kinds of things, dumbasses , the IRS etc

The Other Andy
04-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Most of the people doing this stuff didn't need the Trayvon Martin case to incite their hatred for whites. They already target whites. These guys were already going to rob him. They simply went the extra step of killing him (and they probably would've done so anyway).

The Trayvon Martin case is simply another in a nice line of stories built up to perpetuate the hatred, but it did not start it.

Origanalist
04-23-2012, 11:53 PM
Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition

MOBILE, Alabama --
Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/

Noob
04-24-2012, 03:27 AM
of course the race baiters don't care. It's their job to make sure these things happen.

coastie
04-24-2012, 08:12 AM

MOBILE, Alabama --
Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/

All that, and Zimmerman isn't even white. I guess not being black now makes us all a target.

To any lurker out there planning something similar, I highly not recommend coming to my house with only brass knuckles and pipes-or even approaching me on the street with said objects, for that matter.;)

csu1987
04-24-2012, 08:26 AM
To bad it's illegal for a 19 year old to possess a handgun.

Samuel Colt made us all equal, but legislation created inequality.

What else is new? This shit happens every day in america and the MSM never reports it. Why? Because white folk would start fighting back en mass.

csu1987
04-24-2012, 08:28 AM
Most of the people doing this stuff didn't need the Trayvon Martin case to incite their hatred for whites. They already target whites. These guys were already going to rob him. They simply went the extra step of killing him (and they probably would've done so anyway).

The Trayvon Martin case is simply another in a nice line of stories built up to perpetuate the hatred, but it did not start it.

That sounds about right. I'm glad we can be realistic about race for once and just tell it like it is. If you're a white dude then know that a lot(not all) of black people probably hate you for stupid bullshit reasons like past slavery that you, your parents and even grandparents weren't ever a part of. Then proceed with caution or be ready for anything. I see nothing wrong with that.

azxd
04-24-2012, 08:42 AM
Did I call it an epidemic ?

Since the Trayvon Martin case broke out there have been a number of posters (and a number of infowars articles) about an impending race war.

I'm still waiting for this epidemic of race based violence.Ya could have saved many letters by typing only two ... NO

csu1987
04-24-2012, 08:42 AM
Yep, a crime is a crime.

What is now being called "hate crime" is really "thought crime". It's about what a person is thinking while they commit the crime.

I think it would be a good idea to get the whole "hate crime" element removed, state by state via ballot initiative.

csu1987
04-24-2012, 08:46 AM
MSM = Black vs White = ratings = $$$ = MSM wins = American justice loses

Possibly true, HOWEVER, that is NOT what the MSM reports. They only show the trayvon thing, not the other shit going on.

azxd
04-24-2012, 08:52 AM

MOBILE, Alabama --

All that, and Zimmerman isn't even white. I guess not being black now makes us all a target.

To any lurker out there planning something similar, I highly not recommend coming to my house with only brass knuckles and pipes-or even approaching me on the street with said objects, for that matter.;)LOL Word

The Other Andy
04-24-2012, 11:16 AM
That sounds about right. I'm glad we can be realistic about race for once and just tell it like it is. If you're a white dude then know that a lot(not all) of black people probably hate you for stupid bullshit reasons like past slavery that you, your parents and even grandparents weren't ever a part of. Then proceed with caution or be ready for anything. I see nothing wrong with that.

I don't think it's really slavery anymore. It's "racism". The idea that they can't get a decent job, home, etc. because of the white man. They don't seem to understand the fact that if they go in for a job interview wearing their normal street clothes and barely speaking english, they aren't going to be handed a job. For some reason though getting an education and a decent set of clothes (and taking responsibility for your actions) is somehow bowing before whitey and everyone should simply accept lousy behavior as part of their "culture".

There are lots of great examples of blacks succeeding, but they took personal responsibility for it. They didn't expect everything handed to them like many (younger, though getting older now) blacks I see today.

Brian4Liberty
04-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Possibly true, HOWEVER, that is NOT what the MSM reports.

CNN has been advertising repeats of the following Rodney King special and replaying the infamous Rodney King beating video. The MSM would never use race for political agendas... :rolleyes:

‘Race and Rage’ – CNN’s Don Lemon Talks with Rodney King 20 Years Later (http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/28/%E2%80%98race-and-rage%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-cnn%E2%80%99s-don-lemon-talks-with-rodney-king-20-years-later-2/)

Captain Shays
04-24-2012, 01:30 PM

I'm still waiting for this epidemic of race based violence.

I'm not sure we can call it an epidemic but I am very concerned that if Zimmerman gets off scott free from this there will be riots. The media has done a job on the minds of millions of people playing this out to be a racial issue from the beginning and stirring up old annomosities.
No doubt the kid shouldn't have died but I haven't seen ANY evidence that the shooting was racially motivated or that Zimmerman continued to persue Martin afte the dispatchers advised him to not follow him or that Martin was racially profiled. Yet still the race baiters played it up to the hilt.

Pericles
04-24-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm not sure we can call it an epidemic but I am very concerned that if Zimmerman gets off scott free from this there will be riots. The media has done a job on the minds of millions of people playing this out to be a racial issue from the beginning and stirring up old annomosities.
No doubt the kid shouldn't have died but I haven't seen ANY evidence that the shooting was raciallly motivated or that Zimmerman continued to persue Martin afte the dispatchers advised him to not follow him or that Martin was racially profiled. Yet still the race baiters played it up to the hilt.

i think the play will be that Obama has to be re-elected or there will be race riots, and you don't want that, do you?

DerailingDaTrain
04-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Nevermind I PM'd you

Shredmonster
04-24-2012, 02:37 PM
I think this is going to turn on these pieces of human dung - Democrats and liberals (regressives cause there is no progress involved).

Think the hispanics are going to vote Democrat now ? I bet not. Remember when the Dems were trying to get this vote ? Write it off they are done.

This voting block that just turned Republican IMO.

Captain Shays
04-24-2012, 03:38 PM
i think the play will be that Obama has to be re-elected or there will be race riots, and you don't want that, do you?

What? Obama to get re-elected or race riots?

JebSanderson
04-24-2012, 03:40 PM

Regardless of whether he gets reelected or not, sooner or later there will be race riots. Especially when there's no more money for food stamps, unemployment and disability benefits, Medicaid, etc.

Pericles
04-24-2012, 03:42 PM

Yes - that is the implied threat. If we don't get our way, there will be violence, so you beter vote Obama. There are any number of tools willing to be used for that purpose.

Captain Shays
04-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Regardless of whether he gets reelected or not, sooner or later there will be race riots. Especially when there's no more money for food stamps, unemployment and disability benefits, Medicaid, etc.

That could all happen if we get attacked in a serious way again. We're just a hair trigger away in my opinion. My greatest fear is the government forces coming to my house though.

What we all need to do is find a way to befriend blacks and hispanics and enlighten them to the liberty movement. That way they'll help us fight for freedom instead of "I'm gonna get mine"

JebSanderson
04-24-2012, 04:00 PM
That could all happen if we get attacked in a serious way again. We're just a hair trigger away in my opinion. My greatest fear is the government forces coming to my house though.

What we all need to do is find a way to befriend blacks and hispanics and enlighten them to the liberty movement. That way they'll help us fight for freedom instead of "I'm gonna get mine"

We do, but when SHTF blacks, Hispanics, Asians, whites, you name it will a) be in FEMA camps or b) will be fighting for themselves.

Captain Shays
04-24-2012, 05:05 PM
We do, but when SHTF blacks, Hispanics, Asians, whites, you name it will a) be in FEMA camps or b) will be fighting for themselves.
Well since we're talking about this now, I need to say that we're nothing without communication. There will be no way for liberty minded patriots to get together and put up any kind of resistence all alone and we won't be able to hook up because we're all dependent on electronic means of communication. Unless we come up with an alternative plan we're totally screwed anyway. The internet will be shut down. Cell phones won't work. Land lines are nearly non existent these days. Very few of us have short wave and even if we did, government forces will be able to lock in on our signal real fast and close in on us.

It's bad enough fighting against our own government but then having to deal with race hating people makes it all that much worse.

JebSanderson
04-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Well since we're talking about this now, I need to say that we're nothing without communication. There will be no way for liberty minded patriots to get together and put up any kind of resistence all alone and we won't be able to hook up because we're all dependent on electronic means of communication. Unless we come up with an alternative plan we're totally screwed anyway. The internet will be shut down. Cell phones won't work. Land lines are nearly non existent these days. Very few of us have short wave and even if we did, government forces will be able to lock in on our signal real fast and close in on us.

It's bad enough fighting against our own government but then having to deal with race hating people makes it all that much worse.
I totally agree, but the sad thing is, the vast majority of people are collectivist and don't see beyond skin color, national origins, language, etc.

If/when SHTF the best thing for us to do is SURVIVE.

csu1987
04-25-2012, 07:55 AM
CNN has been advertising repeats of the following Rodney King special and replaying the infamous Rodney King beating video. The MSM would never use race for political agendas... :rolleyes:

‘Race and Rage’ – CNN’s Don Lemon Talks with Rodney King 20 Years Later (http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/28/%E2%80%98race-and-rage%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-cnn%E2%80%99s-don-lemon-talks-with-rodney-king-20-years-later-2/)

LOL @ Don Lemon. That guy is such a tool. Yeah like I said i'm not surprised and as I said, it's never the other way around for the MSM so clearly there IS a sort of cultural marxist agenda going on. Sadly. If only we had billions to pay off the fcc and launch our own independent tv network.

carclinic
04-25-2012, 09:29 AM
There is far more black on everyone else racism than everyone else versus black racism. Yet, blacks all do their Rodney Dangerfield impression all the time.*

*Yes this is an absolute, but it would be fair to say a solid 80% of black people think everyone is after them and blame their skin color for why everything doesn't work out exactly the way theyu want it.

azxd
04-25-2012, 09:54 AM
There is far more black on everyone else racism than everyone else versus black racism. Yet, blacks all do their Rodney Dangerfield impression all the time.*

*Yes this is an absolute, but it would be fair to say a solid 80% of black people think everyone is after them and blame their skin color for why everything doesn't work out exactly the way theyu want it.I have no clue if your percentages are even close to correct, but ... This guy get's it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WpUAFGqwiJY#!
No really, IMO he does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG88Rjws5pk

The Dallas Tea Party Rally - February 27, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TErw-Rtimac

The battle ain't about the elected officials, it's the culture they're formed in and given power to.

LibertyEagle
04-25-2012, 11:08 AM

The whole premise of "hate crimes" is ridiculous and is intended to cause even more division. Unless someone explicitly says, I killed him/her because of his/her race, how in hell would the police know? Don't you see that all this designation is doing is causing more hatred between people and keeping us even more divided?

carclinic
04-25-2012, 11:53 AM
Zoe is a funny guys, It's been 2 years since I've seen his videos.

Revolution9
04-25-2012, 12:52 PM
"Can someone tell me about this racism crap
'Cause I know it ain't white and it surely isn't black"- Frank Zappa @ "Fuck Yourself" with #Steve Vai.

"Before ya all know it your money's been spent
And you've just been fucked by the government" -SAA

You make the connection...

Rev9

bolil
04-25-2012, 12:59 PM
I miss kony. Finally saw some posters today... Montana is behind

azxd
04-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Zoe is a funny guys, It's been 2 years since I've seen his videos.Funny yes ... But nailing the truth.

Prior to the 08 election...................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xvJ4fBNZA