PDA

View Full Version : Calling all bloggers, columnists, or people who hate dirty politics

improv241
11-15-2007, 08:54 AM
I’m starting an “underground” Ron Paul campaign. If you are a blogger, columnist, or just someone that enjoys writing, please PM me. I know most people will say Ron doesn’t need an “underground” campaign right now, but the goal of this project is to reach individuals long term about how dirty politics are today.

I’d prefer not to disclose how everything works at this point in time, but I want to see the response from those who may be interested. Even if you’re just slightly interested, PM me, and I will give you some more details. I would need at least 5 people: regular columnist/bloggers, web designer, and someone savvy with photoshop (time involvement will be as much as you’d like it to be).

Lastly, this is NOT a revenue building scheme. It’s completely NON-PROFIT, and any revenue made would be disclosed ON the site itself. All revenue would go towards hosting and advertising to spread the message of the site. The ultimate mission is to create a website that all information is provided by its users.

constituent
11-15-2007, 09:18 AM
how much does it pay?

-beside freedom

Drknows
11-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Are we talking Redstate, Huffignton post, Fox News, Bill Orielly, Kieth Olberman type of place? You know how it trys to look fair and balanced but distorts everything?

improv241
11-15-2007, 10:13 AM
It's volunteer - no pay (at least during start-up). Look at it as a hobby. After start-up, it would involve writing whenever something strikes your fancy. It's similar to some of those sites, but it's more moderated by the users. However, if it does gain speed, pay is a possible option.... But I would hope the money goes to RP.

Again, PM me if you'd like to help out.