PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO]"Rise for Liberty" Money Bomb (FINISHED!!)

Constitutional Paulicy
04-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Been at this for days. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUe1UuRjps

RDM
04-22-2012, 11:39 AM
+Rep

francisco
04-22-2012, 11:45 AM
+ rep!!

eleganz
04-22-2012, 11:45 AM
I like it but I wouldn't really expect this to go viral and promote the moneybomb.

Just my 2.

Constitutional Paulicy
04-22-2012, 12:29 PM
I like it but I wouldn't really expect this to go viral and promote the moneybomb.

Just my 2.

Not with that kind of attitude it wont. (kidding) :)

I'm not under any kind of delusions of grandeur. I would hope that it might motivate some to dig a little deeper or perhaps make another donation. Hopefully some who are not Paul supports might actually realize what it is were fighting for and get on the bandwagon.

Those who are reading this thread, please try to pimp this as much as possible. :D

SneakyFrenchSpy
04-22-2012, 12:37 PM
+rep. Shared on Facebook (You just accepted me CP!)

Constitutional Paulicy
04-22-2012, 12:45 PM
+rep. Shared on Facebook (You just accepted me CP!)

That I did. Glad to have you as a FB friend.:)

SneakyFrenchSpy
04-22-2012, 12:58 PM
I went on a bit of a Facebook bender yesterday and added almost 300 fellow Paul activists. Then Facebook gave me a 2-day timeout from friending more because I wasn't respecting their silly arbitrary rules about friending people you don't know (I'd argue that Liberty unites us all in friendship but that's beside the point for CISPA-loving Zuck).

My newsfeed is now so much more interesting than the crap my non-Paul friends usually post, I can't believe I waited this long!
If anyone needs some pointers on how to rapidly add Paul people to your Facebook and make it more fun, let me know!