PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Bet?

austinphish
06-19-2007, 08:59 PM
This if from a guy in the Ron Paul Austin group:

My father had an interesting little ploy to draw attention to Ron Paul. I thought this list should be the first to know. He writes… There is a site called Gottabet.com. It allows you to place bets in play money called "peanuts" on all kinds of wagers. I’ve placed a wager tat as of the date of the NH primary, Ron Paul will be at least 4th in fundraising among the Republican candidates. I figure there's at least a 50/50 chance of this happening. Register on the site and vote either for or against the proposition. If at least 100 new people sign up in order to place a bet on my wager, the site owners have promised to give me $1 for each new sign-up. If Ron is still in the race when they pay (if they pay) I plane to donate half the take (up to the legal limit for campaign contributions) to the Paul campaign. There is no charge for any of this. After you have bet send out invitations to others to participate. The URL for the main site is www.gottabet.com The URL for my bet is

http://www.gottabet.com/bet/2909-date-nh-primary-dr-ron-paul-among-top-4-republicans-funds-raised

Lois
06-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Actually, he'll be 5th -- because Fred Thompson is now included.

Giuliani
McCain
Romney
Thompson