PDA

View Full Version : A great idea for the upcoming primaries! Please seriously consider this!

defe07
04-22-2012, 03:57 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I here by want to come up with a plan I think will be very beneficial to us all, especially in states that haven't voted yet.

I want to propose the Ron Pul Electoral Restoration Plan. It consists of the following:

1) Photocopy of your absentee ballots: I strongly suggest you photocopy a couple of absentee ballots if you're voting absentee; next best idea if you're voting in person would be to record your vote with your cell phone. If you go and get a ballot, have an extra copy.

2) Appoint a ballot tally leader: gather fellow Paulites and others who are leaning towards voting for Ron and among the group of you, choose say 3 people responsible for handling the data.

3) Mock election 48 hours or 24 hours before: gather at a place and invite all your friends that re definitely voting for Ron, record the number of votes and write down the names and addresses of the people participating in said mocklection.

4) Compare the results: compare the results in the election vs the mocklection.

5) Send all info and ballots and names to the Ron Paul campaign: My suggestion would be better if you contact your local campaign Paulites in your city, townhall, county, district, state and the national campaign, to avoid any possibility of loss of info.

Any suggestions, please let me know when you comment! :)

defe07
04-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Wow! I'm surprised 169 people have seen this but haven't bumped it or something! :P

kathy88
04-22-2012, 05:47 PM
It's a great idea. We vote Tuesday, so in lieu of that we have people doing exit polls. Those who voted for Paul will be asked for email addresses. If we need them later we know how to contact them.