PDA

View Full Version : Anyone attending the FL Straw Poll in St. Pete

Maria
11-15-2007, 08:31 AM
I just bought my tickets for the one and only FL straw poll in St. Petersberg the night of the Republican Debate on Nov. 28. I'm looking for people to car pool with. I'm in the Miami area. The tickets are $20 and they include a bar-b-que while we watch the debate on big screens as they are happening. It's so important we buy tickets so we can vote for Ron Paul. I've heard Ron Paul will be making an apperance. :)

Maria
11-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Ok, i've found people to car pool with. Now I'm looking to meetup up with other Ron Paul supporters at the Straw Poll. I think it would be better to stick together. Post a reply and let me know. We can schedule a meeting time & place.

ckhagen
11-15-2007, 12:30 PM
We will be there. Coming from the Panhandle.

Maria
11-15-2007, 12:35 PM
We will be there. Coming from the Panhandle.

Great! I'm going up with a few people too from the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. I want to bring all the RP supporters together. This is really exciting. Let's Keep in touch. :)

HazardPerry
11-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Gainesville here, i'll be there for sure. Probably bringing friends along, too.

Alex45ACP
11-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Where can I find more info on the straw poll?

Maria
11-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Where can I find more info on the straw poll?
Just do a search on "FLorida Straw Poll" and you'll get a ton of threads with lots of information.

nwfla4ronpaul
11-26-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm bringing two other people from the Panama City FL meetup group down. We are planning on meeting up with other groups from the Panhandle. Definitely looking forward to it.

Maria
11-26-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm bringing two other people from the Panama City FL meetup group down. We are planning on meeting up with other groups from the Panhandle. Definitely looking forward to it.

Check out this site if you haven't already http://www.ronpauldebate.com/
has info on the other local events. There's going to be a RP Rally at the Palladium theater after the debates, tkts are only $10 & Ron Paul will be there! :)