PDA

View Full Version : WA- King County LD 34th Ron Paul takes majority

RPit
04-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Update from King County's 34th LD.

Total 20 delegates and 20 alternates were selected.

Here's the breakdown:

Delegates:
13 Ron Paul
6 Santorum
1 Gingrich

Alternates
16 Ron Paul
4 Santorum

According to what was said the Paul-Santorum "unity" slates was voted in as was supposed to. And these are the "fruits of that labor" ;)

Plus in Kitsap County they elected half the delegates and disbanded, the poster on Facebook said they 'illegally' did this, but I don't have any details- I don't know who those delegates belong to either, lets just hope they are ours.

"Cowlitz County:
8 Ron Paul delegates & alternates
8 Romney delegates & alternates
5 Santorum delegates & alternates
2 Gingrich delegates & alternates"

Okanagon County: (13 Dels and 13 Alts) - We took ALL :)

Delegates:
13 Ron Paul
0 for everyone else ;)

Alternates:
13 Ron Paul
0 for everyone else ;)

kathy88
04-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Nice work!!!!

PaulSoHard
04-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Santorum folks up in WA got the message to align with us.

Missouri, however.....

Badger Paul
04-21-2012, 08:17 PM
We shouldn't be surprised about Missouri. The Santorum people are pissed at us because we blocked them with Romney-Paul coalition and went after their people in St. Charles County. Many of his supporters hold party leadership positions across the state. It's more natural alliance.

PolicyReader
04-21-2012, 08:18 PM
:)

Origanalist
04-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Update from King County's 34th LD.

Total 20 delegates and 20 alternates were selected.

Here's the breakdown:

Delegates:
13 Ron Paul
6 Santorum
1 Gingrich

Alternates
16 Ron Paul
4 Santorum

According to what was said the Paul-Santorum "unity" slates was voted in as was supposed to. And these are the "fruits of that labor" ;)

Plus in Kitsap County they elected half the delegates and disbanded, the poster on Facebook said they 'illegally' did this, but I don't have any details- I don't know who those delegates belong to either, lets just hope they are ours.

"Cowlitz County:
8 Ron Paul delegates & alternates
8 Romney delegates & alternates
5 Santorum delegates & alternates
2 Gingrich delegates & alternates"

Okanagon County: (13 Dels and 13 Alts) - We took ALL :)

Delegates:
13 Ron Paul
0 for everyone else ;)

Alternates:
13 Ron Paul
0 for everyone else ;)

That is awesome! Okanogan County is too, love that place.

seawolf
04-21-2012, 08:46 PM
What a day great job Washington!!!!

RPit
04-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Also according to the numbers I have, if Paul and Santorum combine at the State, the coalition would have majority of the delegates which could thus result in possible shutout of Romney (they might still pull a few though)- but all of Santorum delegates don't follow the Santorum leadership so it remains to be seen what happens..

Generally speaking the State delegates at the moment look like Paul and Romney are almost tied for the 'lead' in terms of raw delegates. So the Paul-Santorum coalition, if the Santa delegates follow leadership, could result in a good result in WA- a plurality is VERY likely if the coalition is formed and executed.

I'm not going to share the numbers though, I don't have permission to do so, and its better to keep it under cover. But a coalition between Paul-Santorum if executed could result in a plurality for Paul in WA. The hard part is getting the Santa people to follow their leadership as many have tried to resist voting for our delegates in many of these conventions.

sailingaway
04-21-2012, 09:54 PM
Unfortunately in Whatcom Santa's folks went with the 'unity slate'. Romney snags delegates from former Santorum supporters at Whatcom GOP convention

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2012/04/21/2491311/romney-snags-delegates-from-former.html#storylink=cpy Some places they do some places they don't.

sailingaway
04-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Meanwhile, if they illegally disband, declare the chair vacant, nominate a new one, and continue.

surf
04-21-2012, 10:27 PM
well done 34th. beats the hell out of us eastsiders.

RPit
04-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately in Whatcom Santa's folks went with the 'unity slate'. Romney snags delegates from former Santorum supporters at Whatcom GOP convention

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2012/04/21/2491311/romney-snags-delegates-from-former.html#storylink=cpy Some places they do some places they don't.

Ya thats been a problem. Thats why its hard to tell what'll happen at the State. Damn it, why did Santorum have to drop out.

Meanwhile, if they illegally disband, declare the chair vacant, nominate a new one, and continue.

Upon more info it seems like they had the building till 4, the time ran out and there was no extension- so seems 'legal' to me.

sailingaway
04-21-2012, 11:21 PM
From DailyPaul:

Results from Grays Harbor County in Washington State!
Submitted by betty on Sat, 04/21/2012 - 21:41
i

It was a REALLY long day! And I was bored silly, but that being said, we followed the plan, for the most part, at least and this was the general results - 12 out of 15 delegates voted in were Ron Paul supporters, the vast majority of the alternates were also Ron Paul supporters. So, we did great. I heard that Pacific County did not fair so well, although thankfully having only 5 delegates. I heard that West Seattle did quite well.

http://www.dailypaul.com/228164/results-from-grays-harbor-county-in-washington-state#comment-2396632

RPit
04-21-2012, 11:24 PM
Ya I read about Grays Harbor on facebook but no specific numbers, but good to see we got a substantial majority there- 12/15 is awesome ;)

RPit
04-22-2012, 09:49 AM
Update: Ron Paul took ALL 11 delegates at LD 37 in King County. :)

chudrockz
04-22-2012, 10:04 AM
Update: Ron Paul took ALL 11 delegates at LD 37 in King County. :)

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to RPit again

!!