PDA

View Full Version : Important Advice From Another Forum

rockwell
11-15-2007, 07:51 AM
I pulled this off another forum that has nothing mto do with politics, but which gets a lot of traffic and as such the discussion of Ron Paul has come up. This person makes a very valuable observation.

I thought I'd share it with the forum-

"Where I live is very rural. Not too many people have heard of Ron Paul for President.

The cool thing is that I have been seeing Ron Paul stickers everywhere.

People have plastered them on the gas pumps and on the drive thru at Wendy's.

Just one problem.

The stickers don't say Ron Paul for PRESIDENT.

They say "Join the Ron Paul Revolution" with the website.

Somebody needs to contact the Ron Paul people and have the stickers printed with "for President" on them.

BECAUSE....Ron Pauls revolution and the Chevy Revolution look exactly alike....and in an area where the largest employers are car lots...well, it just looks like a sticker for a chevy dealership.

Just sayin'

Seneca? Got any contacts who can fix this?"

RonPaulFever
11-15-2007, 07:54 AM
What is this "other forum" you speak of? I thought this was the only one on the entire world wide intrawebs.

Sematary
11-15-2007, 07:55 AM
You are absolutely right about the "for president" part. It NEEDS to say that.

Dlynne
11-15-2007, 07:58 AM
It also needs to say that he is a Republican candidate.

deedles
11-15-2007, 08:02 AM
I agree. The revolution thing without the addition of pertinent facts says nothing. It has no meaning to anyone but the 'initiated' and those aren't the people we are trying to talk to. All the effort of getting the revolution 'brand' out there is lost without something to flesh it out.

jrich4rpaul
11-15-2007, 08:05 AM
same goes for any signs being put up as well as stickers. we need to start using 'president' more often. some still won't know what the "Ron Paul Revolution" is, and won't care enough to look into it.

NinjaPirate
11-15-2007, 08:08 AM
What will also help is to put a FACE to the NAME. I've been running into the scenario where people will acknowledge that they heard the name Ron Paul, but don't know what he looks like and why he's being promoted. The other day I was at a meetup and we started talking politics and I mentioned Dr. Paul. They said they've heard of him, and saw signs all over the place, but they haven't seen his picture, and thought he was part of some occult! :eek:

I agree that signs should say "Ron Paul For President 2008." And we should also start making signs that have his face plastered on it. :D