PDA

View Full Version : In TEXAS, Harris Co, SD11, need some quick help.

RileyE104
04-20-2012, 10:12 PM
I was looking for information on my precinct (0092) and all I could find was this:
http://www.dataheaven.com/hcrp/pct92.html

On that page, it says the Precinct Chairman is vacant?? If that's true, how can I take advantage of that at the convention tomorrow?

Also, my precinct is really small as you can see and I have no idea how many delegates we get, how can I find that out?

I know it's late but I've had absolutely no time lately to search this stuff because I work two jobs now.

RileyE104
04-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Also, I need some help on these scenarios...

1) No one else from my precinct shows up.
2) Less than 15 show up.
3) Over 20 show up.

I'm kind of nervous since this is my first time doing this and I'd just like to go over in my head what I should do in case of any of the above..

Lmata
04-20-2012, 10:21 PM
If no one shows you take the convention packet and fill it out with yourself as the chair of the convention. Don't forget to list yourself as a delegate. Follow the directions carefully on how to turn it in.

If others are there just make sure the chair is following the outline in the packet.

You'll do just fine - especially in a small precinct.

sailingaway
04-20-2012, 10:32 PM
KMX left his number in this thread, he seems plugged in, he might be able to answer http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?372677-Delegate-training-info-video-needed-for-Texas-conventions-on-Saturday!

I have to delete it after tomorrow, no one should have their number on a thread.... :p

KMX
04-21-2012, 06:06 AM
I do not have contacts in Harris maybe Jblosser does.

Sorry for posting my # only trying to be dorect help! ;0)

Bern
04-21-2012, 06:19 AM
If there is no duly elected precint chairman, I believe (not 100% sure) that whoever is there from your precint can/will designate someone to be a temporary/acting precint chairman for the day. Act confident and be proactive about getting the packet for your precint and it will probably be you.