PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots strategy for Ron Paul: let's send E-Fan Mails to Mainstream Marijuana reform

Freespeech468
04-20-2012, 09:00 PM
First: Happy 4.20! (even if you dont smoke may today bring positive energy)

I regards to today's special occasion i have thought about having all of us send warm celebratory emails with Ron Paul to

Hightimes Magazine: htadmin@hightimes.com

&

NORML: norml@norml.org

you can send them anything you want. but I suggest congradulation them for all their hard efforts in becoming advocates and the fight for personal freedom since 1974 for Hightimes and 1998 with NORML.

this a email I sent,

Subject: HAPPY 4.20!! VOTE FOR RON PAUL 2012!

HAPPY 4.20 VOTE FOR RON PAUL 2012!!! I wish to thank you for your continuously successful efforts on putting an end to these laws and giving the public a voice on behalf of Our civil liberties. Thank you 1000 times. I am as well working on repealing such laws by supporting Ron Paul for President in 2012. I believe these law are completely ineffective and a huge waste of Tax paying Dollars. I also believe your Organization abides with every aspect of The United States Constitution... and so I thank you and want to wish you a HAPPY 4.20!! 8)

Then I Attached this with my E-mail.

http://tinypic.com/r/343kzd5/5

mczerone
04-20-2012, 09:03 PM
You sent that email?

Thanks for spellchecking and formatting. It looks really professional, and reflects well on the revolution.