PDA

View Full Version : media

Jarg
04-20-2012, 07:09 PM
Besides these local news stories... Hes had little no interviews or any thing going on. He needs do more than host rallies maybe the media will give him some more attention its been kinda boring for last month..../

FSP-Rebel
04-20-2012, 07:14 PM
The only coverage the media will give him is if he drops out. So notta

Jarg
04-20-2012, 07:15 PM
The only coverage the media will give him is if he drops out. So nottaThey give newt alot of coverage and he is in last

coffeewithchess
04-20-2012, 07:19 PM
They give newt alot of coverage and he is in last

Well, Newt has friends/connections in the media, and was in a contract with Fox News...he also doesn't turn down requests that I'm aware of. Perhaps RP's campaign should finally accept Bill O'Reilly's invitation?

Wooden Indian
04-20-2012, 07:21 PM

Newt doesn't scare the bejeesus out of the media elite. The best way to keep a Ron Paul type out of the WH is to pretend they do not exist. Though, they may have to change tactics with the political mood of the nation moving towards libertarianism.

kathy88
04-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Besides these local news stories... Hes had little no interviews or any thing going on. He needs do more than host rallies maybe the media will give him some more attention its been kinda boring for last month..../

If it was easy it wouldn't be a revolution.

alucard13mmfmj
Well, Newt has friends/connections in the media, and was in a contract with Fox News...he also doesn't turn down requests that I'm aware of. Perhaps RP's campaign should finally accept Bill O'Reilly's invitation?

even though the invitation is a trap? i guess we have no choice. there does not seem to be any debates any time soon and people are forgetting that ron exists.

Wooden Indian

Doing that asshole's show would be a bad idea. Most of the folks that watch it are neocons that worship that loud mouthed bufoon. He'll scream over top of every reply, ignore the facts, and rally the neocon support against the Dr.

No thanks.

I'd rather see him do Jon Stewart again or Maddow.

rich34
04-20-2012, 07:25 PM

This is no secret.. Newt has zero chance at winning and they surely don't wanna give the impression that Ron is the only alternative left to Mittens. Also the narrative has changed, they have decided that it's Romney vs. Obama. "That's all you need to know son."

socal
04-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Doing that asshole's show would be a bad idea. Most of the folks that watch it are neocons that worship that loud mouthed bufoon. He'll scream over top of every reply, ignore the facts, and rally the neocon support against the Dr.

No thanks.

I'd rather see him do Jon Stewart again or Maddow.
Agreed. Plus YouTube provides free (actually Google Adsense will pay you for running ads on your videos) content hosting, and high quality camera gear is inexpensive now. So why doesn't the campaign just create their own media center on YouTube, and put live feeds of all his speeches on their website ? It's been obvious for a few months at least that the media is boycotting Ron.