PDA

View Full Version : Come to Indiana, Dr. Paul

Bastiat's The Law
04-19-2012, 09:41 PM
I think it would be pretty huge if Dr. Paul came to Indiana, held a rally, and endorsed UFC fighter/fire fighter Chris Lytle.

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/chris-lytle-senate.jpg

Originally Posted by Hoosiers for Constitutional Government
Dear Ron Paul Supporters,

Indiana has officially welcomed Ron Paul to Victory Field in Indianapolis, IN on May 3, 2012 @ 6:00 P.M.

For the: INDIANA RALLY’S FOR RON PAUL—GET OUT THE VOTE!

Capacity: 12,000 people!

Here’s where I need your help. We have the venue and cooperation of Victory Field in welcoming Ron Paul but we need to attract him here—let him know we want him to make a stop in Indiana! I asked the campaign to please respond to the request by April 23, 2012, so the clock is ticking.

We need to flood the email box at www.ronpaul2012.com under the “contact us.” Once on that page fill out your name and email address. Under the drop down menu select “media requests.” You can also call campaign headquarters @ 1-855-886-9779, option #6. ASK THEM TO PLEASE COME TO THE “INDIANA RALLY’S FOR RON PAUL—GET OUT THE VOTE” EVENT FOR RON PAUL AT VICTORY FIELD In Indianapolis, IN on May 3, 2012 @ 6:00 P.M.!

Even if you live outside Indiana—we welcome you and encourage you to also contact the campaign.