PDA

View Full Version : Questionable Practices By The Wyoming GOP to Knock Ron Paul out of the Running?

April1775
04-19-2012, 09:18 PM
http://www.kittyfeet.com/questionable-practises-by-the-wyoming-gop-to-knock-ron-paul-out-of-the-running/

(audio interview): Republican national alternate delegate Tyler Lindholm explains what he describes as unethical practices by higher ups in the Wyoming GOP, things like people voting for Romney twice, people who aren’t supposed to vote voting for Romney, votes for Ron Paul being ignored, and more. He was there, and he gives you all the dirt in this Anarchy Gumbo Podcast exclusive.

sailingaway
04-19-2012, 09:22 PM
you might want to pm this to Matt Collins

rb3b3
04-19-2012, 09:28 PM
I don't understand this, I really don't!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! WE ALL HAVE DEALT WITH THIS BS FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT GOP FOR FAR TOO LONG NOW!!!! I have OFFICIALLY HAD IT!!!!! We ALL are donating ALOT of our hard earned money to this campaign, I am sure many of us have fought with our significant others about donating so much!!!! I know I am!! IT'S TIME for the campaign to step up and fight these sons a bitches legally now!!!! I'm sick of being cheated out of delegates and or the delegate process by the fks!!! I feel like how many times do you have to get punched in the face before you finally fight back for your own pride!??? I SEE THE CAMPAIGN IS TAKEN ON ALASKA LEGALLY!!! WE NEED TO HEAR MORE OF THIS SINCE WE ALL ARE DONATING SOOO MUCH MONEY TO THEM!!! I can't take being cheated anymore!!! I'm sick of it!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! PUNCH THEM BACK!!!!

Titus
04-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Listening and adding to electionchaos.com

cassielund99@gmail.com
04-19-2012, 10:08 PM
I was wondering if Ron Paul can challenge the delegates before the national convention. These type of tactics should disqualify states from voting at the convention.

April1775
04-19-2012, 11:38 PM
you might want to pm this to Matt Collins

Done. Thank you.

MWD

Agorism
04-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Well if it's within 10-20 votes then that's just "margin of fraud" oops I meant "margin of error."

csu1987
04-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Wouldn't these almost be civil rights/voting violations? Maybe these people should be sued?

http://www.kittyfeet.com/questionable-practises-by-the-wyoming-gop-to-knock-ron-paul-out-of-the-running/

(audio interview): Republican national alternate delegate Tyler Lindholm explains what he describes as unethical practices by higher ups in the Wyoming GOP, things like people voting for Romney twice, people who aren’t supposed to vote voting for Romney, votes for Ron Paul being ignored, and more. He was there, and he gives you all the dirt in this Anarchy Gumbo Podcast exclusive.

April1775
04-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Wouldn't these almost be civil rights/voting violations?

No, Cheney was in the room. That makes it kosher in Wyoming.

Agorism
04-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Mayor Daley Sr. politics!

Vanilluxe
04-20-2012, 12:46 AM
No, Cheney was in the room. That makes it kosher in Wyoming.

I wished he was in jail

row333au
04-20-2012, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=60TJ0VDmlFY

The Intel Hub
March 26, 2012

Doug Wead, a senior adviser to the Ron Paul Campaign, has exposed the fact that a GOP establishment director in Washington State has publicly made the claim that the Romney-Gingrich-Santorum campaigns have united to steal delegates from Ron Paul.

“Thanks to the proliferation of cell phones you will hear Alex Hayes, director of mainstream Republicans of Washington State, making the claim that the Romney-Santorum-Gingrich campaigns have united behind a common slate of candidates in Washington State to block the Ron Paul machine from winning the delegates.

The apparent move on the part of the Romney-Santorum-Gingrich campaigns is to block citizens favoring Ron Paul from taking over the Washington State delegation to Tampa,” wrote Wead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgM7SrYw0DY&feature=player_embedded

Bryan Spencer, Former St. Charles County Republican Central Committeeman and Caucus Subcommittee Chairman, admits to premeditated rigging of the St. Charles County Caucus.

He clearly explains how he looked at how the GOP rigged the Caucuses In Iowa, Maine, And Nebraska and took the same steps to prevent Ron Paul supporters from having their say in the Missouri caucuses.

kathy88
04-20-2012, 04:01 AM
Technically, since our campaign contributions are being "wasted" through fraud, wouldn't we as a whole have a class action suit?

steph3n
04-20-2012, 04:25 AM
Paul is not allowed to win by the GOP.

I learned this last time. The system is rotten to the core.

Titus
04-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Technically, since our campaign contributions are being "wasted" through fraud, wouldn't we as a whole have a class action suit?

No. Campaign contributions are gifts not contracts.

I've included all the above mentions of fraud on the website.

However, the most alarming thing is something that has yet to be discussed. Josh Romney was allegedly telling people that if you're a real American, you vote for Mitt Romney and he handed out a slate that was recommended by his father. It casts some doubt as to whether or not Mitt Romney knows what is going on. Obviously, Mitt still may not know about the underhanded tactics.

steph3n
04-20-2012, 12:46 PM
No. Campaign contributions are gifts not contracts.

I've included all the above mentions of fraud on the website.

However, the most alarming thing is something that has yet to be discussed. Josh Romney was allegedly telling people that if you're a real American, you vote for Mitt Romney and he handed out a slate that was recommended by his father. It casts some doubt as to whether or not Mitt Romney knows what is going on. Obviously, Mitt still may not know about the underhanded tactics.

Ignorance isn't bliss. If he is unaware of this, he is too naive to lead anyone.

ctiger2
04-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Paul is not allowed to win by the GOP/DNC.

I learned this last time. The system is rotten to the core.

Fixed! GOP = DNC

row333au
04-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Class action does not have to be under Ron Paul Campaign. It can be brought upon by an acceptable number of mass population....

- First establish there's a demand for such action (through signed petition) in order to establish the persecutors and legals to demand for a court action

- It would be best as a civil action public indictment (to start with) in order to establish guilty beyond reasonable doubts so can formally be charge.

The whole event will be persecuted by the public defenders using public tax payers money whilst any other parties accuse are to be denied access to any public funds while suspended to any public or government functions until resolve as well as all their attorneys and lawyers will be held by the court of laws for the same indictment....

Lawyers and other legals and those that have assisted would be rewarded via public demand to the government to pay them that as well as public fundraising to give them incentive bonuses...

All accused parties involve will be subjected to impeachments and criminal sentencing (candidates, campaign, GOP house themselves, media) for racketeering, corruption embezzling and defrauding 'the public electorate'.