PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow!, Obama Lawyer Commits Perjury During Birth Certificate Hearing

Tiso0770
04-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Perhaps Ron will not have a chance to debate Obama. A judge has declared his birth certificate a fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8Gmmb-9rk&feature=watch_response

Oddone
04-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Happened the other day in NJ. No national news on it though... I mean Obama's laywers admited the Birth certificate was fake, then asked the Judge not to even admit the Birth certificate to evidence on the grounds it was fake. The judge agreed.. I mean wtf?

Philosophy_of_Politics
04-19-2012, 04:56 PM
I want him gone, for sure. However, what exactly would happen if he were impeached? Would Biden takeover? Would it be passed down to John Boehner? Anyone know exactly what would happen?

Tiso0770
04-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Does this mean all the laws that he passed while in office is null and void?, that is if he's impeached.

marcirvine
04-19-2012, 08:49 PM
I posted this on facebook and my friends started telling me I was crazy. So, I did some research and it turns out the video is incorrect. His lawyers did not say it was fake. They said a computer image can not be used in court. However, the judge did not request an actual copy and Obama's lawyer did everything she could to prevent the judge from making that request. still very suspicious. but, in the end, I did look like a fool. lets try to verify the facts before we post stuff on here.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/obama-attorney-mickey-mouse-could-be-on-ballot/

from this article:
Controversy over Hill’s arguments at the April 10 hearing began after various Internet posts erroneously reported that Hill stipulated during the hearing that the Obama long-form birth certificate was a forgery.

What precisely Hill had stipulated was that the birth certificate had never been presented by Obama’s presidential campaign to the New Jersey secretary of state or to Judge Masin as evidence Obama was eligible to be president.

What was clear viewing the three-hour hearing was that Hill waged a battle throughout to prevent being forced to submit the Obama birth certificate into evidence.

By doing so, Hill was able to block Apuzzo’s expert witness from testifying in person at the hearing that the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House was inherently unreliable because it was an electronic file that demonstrated electronic manipulation

Vanilluxe
04-19-2012, 11:06 PM
I posted this on facebook and my friends started telling me I was crazy. So, I did some research and it turns out the video is incorrect. His lawyers did not say it was fake. They said a computer image can not be used in court. However, the judge did not request an actual copy and Obama's lawyer did everything she could to prevent the judge from making that request. still very suspicious. but, in the end, I did look like a fool. lets try to verify the facts before we post stuff on here.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/obama-attorney-mickey-mouse-could-be-on-ballot/

from this article:
Controversy over Hill’s arguments at the April 10 hearing began after various Internet posts erroneously reported that Hill stipulated during the hearing that the Obama long-form birth certificate was a forgery.

What precisely Hill had stipulated was that the birth certificate had never been presented by Obama’s presidential campaign to the New Jersey secretary of state or to Judge Masin as evidence Obama was eligible to be president.

What was clear viewing the three-hour hearing was that Hill waged a battle throughout to prevent being forced to submit the Obama birth certificate into evidence.

By doing so, Hill was able to block Apuzzo’s expert witness from testifying in person at the hearing that the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House was inherently unreliable because it was an electronic file that demonstrated electronic manipulation

Why are we attacking Obama with these itty-gritty things if Romney is on his way to victory!? We won't even have a chance at the general if Romney picks up the primary.

kezt777
04-19-2012, 11:41 PM
I didnt care much for all of this birth certificate stuff because I just didnt.... but right now it does tick me off because I am having to jump through hoop after hoop after friggin' hoop just to get my british-born son a 'proof of citizenship' card for his trip this summer to the UK and back. He has a british passport and has to go through a couple more customs people than usual on his return because I do not have this fancy little card for him. I am canadian born and raised and he is considered a dual citizen automatically - but when it comes to the nitty gritty paperwork, I have to pay this and pay that and notarize this and notarize that - just to get a little card for a 14 year old child of a Canadian citizen.

I still have the ACTUAL original birth certificate from the week I was born, and I still have my son's ACTUAL birth certificate from the week he was born - and yet I still had to haul everything yet again to the lawyer's office today to get it all certified (I refuse to send original documents to any govt authority), so I can send off his stupid forms. So then at a time like this, getting all sorts of misinformation for the past 13 years over what my son needs for documentation, I do get ticked off about the Obama birth certificate issue. My son is a child, and he wants to start working a proper job when he returns from england this summer, and I cant even get him a social insurance number without first jumping through this hoop. How is it that someone else can get all this stuff done lickety split and even become the leader of an entire nation when something is 'iffy'. I have complete original documents and still have issues getting the paperwork done. Drives me crazy.

Rant over :)

Philhelm
04-20-2012, 07:58 AM
How is it that someone else can get all this stuff done lickety split and even become the leader of an entire nation when something is 'iffy'. I have complete original documents and still have issues getting the paperwork done. Drives me crazy.

Rant over :)

Answer: You are a peasant and he is a noble.

Bern
04-20-2012, 08:01 AM
Thread title is incorrect and video is misleading. This has been posted before and the reporting of this is misguided.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?372745-BREAKING-NEWS-Obama-Admits-In-Court-Birth-Certificate-Is-Forged!&p=4366658&viewfull=1#post4366658