PDA

View Full Version : SPLC Targeting Websites, Radio Programs And Feature Films

FreedomDefender
04-19-2012, 12:25 PM
SPLC Targeting Websites, Radio Programs And Feature Films
Debbie Lewis, DebLewis87@gmail.com

Columbia MO - Spring has rolled around again and Mark Potok and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has released yet another Intelligence Report listing “Active Patriot Groups” for the past year. Nothing new there, but one could hope that, at least this year, they would have done their homework and the list would contain actual groups. Not so! Once again, the SPLC’s “list” contains feature length films, film companies, websites, and radio programs.

Still on the list are the William Lewis Films releases, Camp FEMA and Don’t Tread On Me, along with Lewis’ activist website (NOT group, website!) Take Back Washington, and his film company, William Lewis Films (STILL consisting of 2 people…NOT a “group!”). The list STILL contains Gary Franchi’s website, (yes, website) Restore The Republic, and Texas’ own Brave New Books, a BOOK STORE, for crying out loud! It still contains John Stadtmiller’s Internet radio station, Republic Broadcasting. New to “the list” this year is Joyce Riley’s radio program, The Power Hour, and Alex Jones’ Internet information site, Infowars. Welcome to the club of “groups that aren’t ‘groups!’”

I am still waiting for an answer to the very important question, “what’s so wrong with being a patriot?” Weren’t our Founding Fathers “patriots?” Isn’t a “patriot” someone who shows a love and devotion to his/her country? The Webster’s New Dictionary defines a patriot as “one who loves and zealously supports one’s own country.” Merriam Webster Online defines a patriot as, “one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests.”

Maybe that is where the difference lies. We, as patriots, DO love our country and support our government and its ORIGINAL interests…what we DON’T support are government officials who DO NOT uphold their mandated Oath of Office and CANNOT follow our founding documents. These very same officials choose to subvert our freedoms and continually pass legislation that binds our population…NOT AT ALL the purpose intended by our Constitutional Framers!

And, since Camp FEMA is on that “list,” I am going to the take time to tell you why. The film and its counterpart, Enemy of the State, expose legislation and more about FEMA and some of the more nefarious issues we should have about the “disaster relief” department. Just one part of this documentary may clear up a few things for you.

Lewis cites attorney Brian Glick’s book War at Home, which talks about the FBI Counter Intelligence program that sought to infiltrate, undermine, plant false stories and even start pseudo movement groups run by the government, among MANY other things. Camp FEMA talks about the four main methods used by the counter intelligence program: Infiltration, Psychological Warfare, Harassment through the Legal System and Extralegal Force or Violence and explains what the book covers with regard to these methods, to include:

- Getting agents on the inside in order to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters
- Forging correspondence
- Manipulating and threatening parents, employers, landlords, school officials and others to cause trouble for activists
- The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals
- Perjured testimony and fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment.
- The FBI and police threatened, instigated, and themselves conducted break-ins, vandalism, assaults, and beatings...

Looking at that, one has to agree that most of the people and groups on the “list” are lily white compared to our own government…maybe the question should be, “So, of WHOM should we actually be afraid?”

Let’s face it. People looking out for their welfare is part of what made this country so great! People standing up to tyranny FOUNDED this country! People wanting to escape injustice forged our once-great nation. And, while Potok and the SPLC claim these films, websites, and radio programs are “conspiracy theorists,” isn’t the SPLC and their “Active Patriot Groups” list now wading chest high in actual conspiracy theory!?!

Gary Franchi said it last year, and it still holds true! “I want to extend my gratitude to the Southern Poverty Law Center for keeping track of our successes and making it easier for me to find like-minded patriots.” Amen, Gary, amen!

Endnotes:
Camp FEMA
http://www.campfema.com

Active ‘Patriot’ Groups in the United States in 2011
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2012/spring/active-patriot-groups-in-the-united-states

SPLC Ostracizes Patriots…Again (From Spring, 2011)
http://www.securingliberty.com/SPLCOstrcizePatriotsAgain.htm

Enforcer
04-19-2012, 12:34 PM
The SPLC does not engage in conspiracy theory. They are pretty much factual about the people they report on. Their downfall is that they make this habit of guilt by association.

If one group that calls itself a militia, for example, and engages in racism then all militias are racist. That is tantamount to claiming that if one Baptist preacher were to be convicted of a crime, ALL Baptists are criminals.

My view is that somebody ought to be investigating the SPLC. Where do they get their funding? Their founder could be a great place to start:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f0d_1273015126

You all are welcome.