PDA

View Full Version : GOP Chair Debra Irvine forced to step down for violating GOP By laws!

mannaman
04-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Debra Irvine was just forced to step down for violating GOP By laws.
At the Monday night Summit County GOP meeting on March 12th I publicly called on Debra Irvine to step down as GOP chair.
She turned beet red, tried to laugh it off and told me, "Not a chance."
So, I decided to post a story warning the delegates that were heading to the state convention to not vote for her because of her under handed practices. You can read the story here. www.StopDebraIrvine.com
I sent her a text message on April 13th demanding she step down by Monday the 16th or I would publish all the dirt I have on her that was shared with me from the people closest to her over the years.
This is a portion of her emailed response later on that day.

Letter dated 4/13 to Summit GOP Central Committee.
I will be resigning at our next Central Committee meeting on May 14, 2012 at which time we will elect a new chairman. Our bylaws require that an officer vacancy be filled by an election by the Central Committee.
Sincerely

Debra Irvine
Chairman
Summit County Republicans

Now Monday, May 14th, is almost a month after the April 16th deadline I gave her in my text message to her. Thus the reason for me writing this story.
Debra then proceeded to lie, (something that comes very naturally to her) and tell everyone in another email that she was "planning all along to step down" and that it had nothing to do with her unethical behavior. Her ego is like nothing I have ever seen. What does the Bible say about Pride coming before the fall. "Id be hard pressed to find someone more delusional than her" was a common comment I've personally heard from several central committee members.
She then broke some more GOP By laws on April 17th and used her Chair Position to make SEVERAL illegal press releases trying to bolster her dismal HD 61 campaign against Constitutionalist David Justice, whom she only defeated by 1 vote. The vote she stole from me!! (See www.StopDebraIrvine.com) They now go head to head in the up coming GOP primary.

Well, it seems, she broke one by law too many. Finally! After being reported to the State GOP Chair, Ryan Call, this was the email everyone received.

"As you know, I sent out notice last Friday that I would be resigning. Today I am stepping aside to allow our Vice Chairman of Operations assume all duties of Acting Chairman of the Summit County GOP - to take responsibility for the upcoming Lincoln Day Dinner on May 4 and to administer the election of a new County Party Chairman at the meeting of the County Central Committee meeting already scheduled for May 14.

I make this decision for no other reason than to avoid even the potential for the appearance of conflict between the roles as Republican candidate and Chairman. It is important to maintain the transparency and integrity of the Party process that we've worked hard on."

What hog wash. Debra is a queen of double speak. Slavery is Freedom, Ignorance is strength, war is peace and Debra Irvine should be elected to the State legislature.
Finally the Summit County GOP can move forward and embrace real republican values that have been suppressed these past 5 years!!! Good riddence. What a breath of fresh air!!!

Joby Weeks
Blue River

Bruno
04-19-2012, 09:13 AM
+ rep, awesome!!

Cap
04-19-2012, 03:06 PM
This deserves a bump.

Kelly.
04-19-2012, 03:38 PM
keep up the good work

satchelmcqueen
04-19-2012, 09:16 PM
yes!

QuickZ06
04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Awesome!!!

lib3rtarian
04-20-2012, 05:39 AM
Read the whole thing on the blog. Keep fighting man! GOP corruption is rampant in every county and every district throughout America.