PDA

View Full Version : The FCC has asked the Supreme Court to hear an indecency case involving Janet Jackson

aGameOfThrones
04-18-2012, 12:23 PM
The FCC has asked the Supreme Court to hear an indecency case involving Janet Jackson’s performance at the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show.

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/04/fcc-asks-supreme-court-hear-janet-jackson-2004-super-bowl-performance-indecency-case.html

jkr
04-18-2012, 12:33 PM
dear fcc:

fuck you

and get a real job you parasites

angelatc
04-18-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm afraid they'll lose. I really hate what the liberals have done to television.

timb2
04-18-2012, 01:16 PM
It is amazing!!!! You can turn on television early in the morning and watch war movies with guys getting their heads blown off,Jason or Freddy slicing up people with no complaints,but show one boob and America goes nuts.

angelatc
04-18-2012, 01:23 PM
It is amazing!!!! You can turn on television early in the morning and watch war movies with guys getting their heads blown off,Jason or Freddy slicing up people with no complaints,but show one boob and America goes nuts.

Exactly my point. I am glad I don't have daughters, because what you people have done to the evening television is absolutely repulsive. We've gone from Ricky and Lucy being in seperate beds to watching naked people having sex during prime time.

That's not progress.I can't stop it, but it only serves to lower our standards.