PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tahoe, California Sign Bomb!

Teamronin
04-18-2012, 02:39 AM
Here's what were up to, and how you can get involved in California, and your own state!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6HNT-eu8sE

cheapseats
04-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Here's what were up to, and how you can get involved in California, and your own state!

I get a dark screen with no PLAY button, only a LIKE button.

Would you summarize?

Teamronin
04-19-2012, 10:06 PM
You may need to upgrade an Abode Flash player to view YouTube videos, it'll prompt you to though if thats the case. We're just shouwing one of our signs near heavenly ski resort on a busy street that has stood for 5 months... Also talking about getting more signs up in California before the vote June 5th.

cheapseats
04-22-2012, 09:40 AM
You may need to upgrade an Abode Flash player to view YouTube videos, it'll prompt you to though if thats the case.

#EddieIzzard: "Wai-- Wha-- There's an ON switch?"

Thank you.

"We're just shouwing one of our signs near heavenly ski resort on a busy street that has stood for 5 months... Also talking about getting more signs up in California before the vote June 5th.

JUST?

I diverge with Majority Opinion (shocker) on the subject of SIGNS.

#EddieIzzard: "I'm willing to learn."

With Mainstream Media Gatekeepers EFFECTIVELY marginalizing Ron Paul's WAY-better-than-last-time's performance and LOTS of potential Voters assuming (without hostility) that Ron Paul is no longer in the race, how DO the signs-are-a-waste people expect the it's-down-to-Obama-and-Romney people to know that it's NOT down to Obama and Romney?

Mayhaps signs-are-a-waste Ron Paulers will do the SIGNS GONE WILD thing...here, there, EVERYWHERE...once a Third Party candidate does so?

EFFECTIVELY can mean "for all practical purposes."

EFFECTIVELY can mean "getting the effin' job done."

Mainstream Media & Handlers are GETTNG THE EFFIN' JOB DONE.

cheapseats
04-22-2012, 02:47 PM

Can you imagine if that same sign were on EVERY pole along that and other busy stretches? His name over and over and over, and over, WITH the subliminal awareness that there are Concerned Citizens using their scarce resources to make an impassioned plea in a really important election?

Your little-I-mean-that-in-a-good-way sign LOOKS LIKE (and five months later, must BE) good material. Precision-printing is obvious.

BUT...in the interest of POPULATING AREAS, it looks to this untrained eye like they could be produced in quantity by any individual willing to buy foam-board and paint. Back in the day, Kinko's would CUT foam-board for some cents per cut. Nice 'n neat, cheap, more durable.

I am not surprised that the sign has not been swiped in HEAVENLY VALLEY but I can guess that, generally speaking (profiling), A LITTLE HIGHER IS A LITTLE BETTER. Varied heights, I should think, on a stretch of signs . . . like a WAVE.

cheapseats
04-22-2012, 04:20 PM
BUT...in the interest of POPULATING AREAS, it looks to this untrained eye like they could be produced in quantity by any individual willing to buy foam-board and paint. Back in the day, Kinko's would CUT foam-board for some cents per cut. Nice 'n neat, cheap, more durable.

I am not surprised that the sign has not been swiped in HEAVENLY VALLEY but I can guess that, generally speaking (profiling), A LITTLE HIGHER IS A LITTLE BETTER. Varied heights, I should think, on a stretch of signs . . . like a WAVE.

Every now 'n again, PINK LETTERS . . . outlined in navy for contrast, and cooperation. ;)

cheapseats
04-23-2012, 01:00 AM
I don't know price/availability, but Ron Paul would DEFINITELY benefit from an eastbound and westbound billboard on I-80, between Reno and Truckee.

I don't know protocol/acceptability, but that whole Boomtown / Cabella's oasis seems like RON PAUL COUNTRY.

Never NOT steady traffic at Boomtown & Cabella's.

Teamronin
04-24-2012, 10:53 PM
We just made two HUGE banners (4ft X 8ft ) and some other small signs, with the profits we made from the sign sales in the last week. I'm personally going to post them up in Los Angeles on the outside of a fence on a freeway overpass (very hard to take down! ; ) .. I'll try and get some footage of the bomb!! 10's if not 100's of thousands of people will see them, and that's just hoping they last a day before code enforcement yanks them. Thanks to the guys who bought signs this week, we've got some freebees in our ammo-box!