PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardasian wants to run for mayor

alucard13mmfmj
04-18-2012, 01:33 AM
hxxp://tv.yahoo.com/news/kim-kardashian-wants-to-be-mayor-of-glendale--california.html

If Kim Kardashian has her way, she may be addressed as Mayor Kardashian one day.

In a bonus clip from the "Khloé and Lamar" show Sunday, the two sisters are filmed driving around in Dallas -- and pass by the Ross Perot Museum. This prompts Kim to say, “That guy ran for president.” And that she is going to run for mayor of Glendale in “like, five years.” Kim explains she is looking into the requirements, such as residency: "I have to a buy a house there.

The reality TV star is even thinking strategy with her friend Noelle Keshishian, who will help with her campaign. Why Glendale? “Because it’s like Armenia town.” Kim has done her research: Of the town’s population of about 200,000, one-quarter is Armenian -- the largest population outside of Armenia.

Khloé pipes in that she’s going to be mayor of Dallas, so maybe there’s a new political dynasty coming our way.

.....YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY1-0 of nullprev next ...
..Kim Kardashian Wants to be Mayor of Glendale, California

..By Claudine Zap
Yahoo! Buzz Log
.Posts .By Claudine Zap | Yahoo! TV – 14 hours ago
EmailPrint......If Kim Kardashian has her way, she may be addressed as Mayor Kardashian one day.

In a bonus clip from the "Khloé and Lamar" show Sunday, the two sisters are filmed driving around in Dallas -- and pass by the Ross Perot Museum. This prompts Kim to say, “That guy ran for president.” And that she is going to run for mayor of Glendale in “like, five years.” Kim explains she is looking into the requirements, such as residency: "I have to a buy a house there."

The reality TV star is even thinking strategy with her friend Noelle Keshishian, who will help with her campaign. Why Glendale? “Because it’s like Armenia town.” Kim has done her research: Of the town’s population of about 200,000, one-quarter is Armenian -- the largest population outside of Armenia.

Khloé pipes in that she’s going to be mayor of Dallas, so maybe there’s a new political dynasty coming our way.

Not to be killjoys, but according to the city of Glendale’s website, the government operates on a "council-manager" system: Five council members are selected to serve four-year terms, and each year the council selects one member to serve as mayor.

The good news: the mayor oversees council meetings and ceremonial responsibilities. (Ribbon cuttings! Parades!) That has Kim’s name written all over it.

----

Kill me...

Feeding the Abscess
04-18-2012, 01:54 AM
I'd vote for her. What better way to show everyone that the political system is a joke than by supporting her?

Muwahid
04-18-2012, 02:02 AM
Is she a strict constitutionalist?

Sola_Fide
04-18-2012, 03:14 AM
She seems like one who really takes her oaths seriously.

BamaAla
04-18-2012, 03:31 AM
She seems like one who really takes her oaths seriously.

^LOL

Romney is going to win the GOP nomination because "he's a great businessman;" I'd say Kim is just as good (if not better) business person than Mitt, so she may get the Republican vote.

kcchiefs6465
04-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Is she a strict constitutionalist?

LMFAO.