PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'm blocked from making comments on Fox "News" & Fox Nation

jemuf
04-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Just wanted to share the apparent fact that #PropagandistMedia is really trying to cover the bases.

I seem to be blocked from viewing any comments if I log in first and then click a link to propaganda. If I click a link to propaganda before logging in I can see the comments. I even used CC Cleaner (thorough cookie, etc. cleaner) and tried changing my IP before logging in.

From ht tp://nation.foxnews.com/

"All Opinions Welcome The Fox Nation is for those opposed to intolerance, excessive government control of our lives, and attempts to monopolize opinion or suppress freedom of thought, expression, and worship."

I'll try again tomorrow with a new IP and user name. Maybe there's a glitch with my browser or add-on.

I wanted to post something about Ron Paul. Is anyone able to post comments that contain "Ron Paul"?

EDLTA41LO98A3
05-20-2012, 07:16 PM
You are not the only one, It would seem that an individual was able to penetrate discus and post in other identities. However when you right click on the posting, The Fraudulent poster becomes obvious. Apparently perhaps Fox was not even interested if the comments did not originate with the true posters identity.