PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail Flooding

noumenon
11-15-2007, 03:56 AM
I've been watching Ron Paul videos religiously for the past few days and one thing I've noticed in a lot of media interviews is that they complain a lot about Ron Paul's fans flooding their e-mails any time they say something bad about him.

First, let me say THANK YOU for that. I know a lot of you have been contributing to that and I think it's wonderful. The media hasn't had the best reputation for being unbiased. However, based on the results we've seen... it appears that this strategy is working very well. They are afraid of the people, and they're beginning to realize how much support he really has. They don't want their ratings to go down. :)

So, my suggestion is, keep it up, boost it, don't be rude, but e-mail anyone who lies about Ron Paul or trashes him unfairly. Don't let them get away with it. But, don't forget to reward them for saying good things about him either. ;)

Ron Paul 2008!

noumenon
11-15-2007, 04:00 AM
I realize that the 'strategies' forum doesn't get as much attention as the other forums, but, I didn't want to post in the wrong category and get yelled at, so, if any of the moderators like this thread, feel free to move it up or repost it on one of the other forums. =)

user
11-15-2007, 04:04 AM
I especially liked that MSNBC interview where the woman asked RP to tell his supporters to stop emailing her and he politely refused.

noumenon
11-15-2007, 04:27 AM
This is an absolute MUST WATCH to see what I'm talking about. We have tamed the beast. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DggQlFJ0xc

noumenon
11-15-2007, 04:27 AM
I especially liked that MSNBC interview where the woman asked RP to tell his supporters to stop emailing her and he politely refused.

Ha ha! I just watched that one. I loved his reply..

"Oh, no, I think you should enjoy reading what the American people have to say."
HAHAHAHAH! Take it to em' Ron!

user
11-15-2007, 04:47 AM
Ha ha! I just watched that one. I loved his reply..

"Oh, no, I think you should enjoy reading what the American people have to say."
HAHAHAHAH! Take it to em' Ron!
Yeah exactly, his response was terrific.

noumenon
11-15-2007, 04:58 AM
I hope that everyone will write CNN and YOUTUBE and ask them to provide as many tickets to hand out as they intend to give Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. It's only fair! Thank you.

noumenon
11-15-2007, 05:34 AM
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?9

There's the link. Please use that form to contact CNN and ask them to provide Ron Paul with as many tickets to the November 28th debate to give away as they intend to give Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson.

Ron Paul is no longer a 2nd tier candidate and deserves just as much respect as the others.