PDA

View Full Version : IRS Implementing Cashless Society Control Grid

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 07:56 PM
IRS Implementing Cashless Society Control Grid

Infowars.com
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Now that Government Coercion Day — er, Tax Day, April 15 — is behind us, I thought it might be appropriate to show a federal bureaucrat rationalizing your sacrifice at gunpoint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4P49fz9jWk&feature=player_detailpage

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/irs-implementing-cashless-society-control-grid/

Danke
04-17-2012, 08:01 PM
I have nothing to hide.

WilliamC
04-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I have nothing.

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 08:13 PM
I think I just walked into Bizzaro World.

The Goat
04-17-2012, 09:13 PM
You know, their are a lot of people that get screwed by the IRS that really didn't owe. this gives the power for the IRS to find anything on you, charge you with unpaid taxes and put you on a no fly "terrorist" list where all your rights are null. Its funny how they want multiple ways to go after people. you would think the ability to revoke citizenship with no trial or anything in the NDAA would be enough, but alas still more ability to imprison us.

seraphson
04-17-2012, 09:59 PM
I made it to 3:08 before reaching critical mass in my brain.

"Those that can afford it". Yea, wipe that 40% or whatever number it is of the people that don't pay taxes.
Also, what's with this "us" and "we" stuff ? Pardon me but speak for yourself Solis.
You can't even run the USPS how the hell are Americans supposed to have confidence in any government program. Look at them all. They're all failing or doing subpar compared to the possible alternatives. There's much more to say but I have go get a screwdriver to pry the pieces of my skull that wedged into the wall after watching this.

idiom
04-17-2012, 10:10 PM
I would rather pay more in taxes than have my country destroyed though deficit spending.

But to each his own.

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 10:36 PM
You know, their are a lot of people that get screwed by the IRS that really didn't owe. this gives the power for the IRS to find anything on you, charge you with unpaid taxes and put you on a no fly "terrorist" list where all your rights are null. Its funny how they want multiple ways to go after people. you would think the ability to revoke citizenship with no trial or anything in the NDAA would be enough, but alas still more ability to imprison us.

They're going after everything. They're trying to take everything. And that means EVERYTHING

Checkout the Agenda 21 link in my sig.

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 10:39 PM
I would rather pay more in taxes than have my country destroyed though deficit spending.

But to each his own.

But paying more taxes won't fix anything. It's just more money to the elites.

Anti Federalist
04-17-2012, 10:43 PM
But paying more taxes won't fix anything. It's just more money to the elites.

Maybe some folks haven't figured that out yet?

How much is enough?

Right now the combined tax burden of hidden and direct taxation is hovering around 50%.

How much is enough?

70%?

90%?

All of it?

Bosco Warden
04-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Need a list of the so called "elected officials" who are ALLOWING this to happen.

They are the ones that need special attention.

Supposedly they live among us.