PDA

View Full Version : How States Can Protect Themselves From Financial Collapse

GeorgiaAvenger
04-17-2012, 03:53 PM
http://personalliberty.com/2012/04/17/how-states-can-protect-themselves-from-financial-collapse/

WilliamC
04-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Sort of along the lines of the County Project described at www.freedomreigns.us

National County Project Conference Call

Saturday, April 7th, 2012
8pm Eastern time

Call in to join us at:
(209) 647-1400 (Code #108487)

To Listen to a replay of this call:
Listen Here Online
or for those without computers, Dial (209) 647-1499 (Code 108487#)

Our next call is scheduled for
Saturday, April 21st, 2012
at the 1400 extension

This call has been setup to provide ideas and strategies for starting your own County Relocalization Project.

Relocalization is the exact opposite of globalization.

It is about restoring representative government in our towns, cities and counties and rebuilding them around the best interests of those that call these places HOME!
It is about locating and supporting the local businesses that are owned by our neighbors.
It is about buying locally grown fresh food and growing some of your own. Our "just in time" food delivery system was designed to maximize profit for the big corporations, - not provide communities with food security.

It is time to stop focusing on Washington, District of Criminals and pay attention to what is going on in our own back yards.

Did you know this network is growing by leaps and bounds?

The Business Alliance for Local Living Economies (BALLE) is North America's fastest growing network of socially responsible businesses, comprised of over 80 community networks in over 30 U.S. states and Canadian provinces representing more than 22,000 locally owned, independent business members. BALLE networks create local living economies through the building blocks of independent retail, sustainable agriculture, local zero-waste manufacturing, and community capital.

Call in this Saturday and learn more

Most are aware of the problems we are all facing today. Many will be shocked when our American way of life is shaken to its core. This is coming a lot sooner than most thought it would. In order to help as many people as possible, we have formed a County Project. This starts at the community level and should be spread throughout each county. A Community Project offers something for everyone and to give a basic there are four (4) areas. Each has a general idea and a general direction. IF our economy falters or stops completely, we will all be ahead of the problems coming when this is used.

1 BUILD

HOW - Find people who remember when...

Was 'it' or 'life' different a few years ago compared to now?

Think of what those differences were.

What exactly was different?

You were there, so you should know.

The question becomes, was it better?

If so, how? And why?

Think of some of the reasons...

2 IMPORTANCE

SITUATION - Lifestyles go according to where you live, a city or town, a group of homes in an area outside a city or town, and in the country or woods.

How you live is important according to your location and how you were raised.

The importance of knowing those who live around you is that when you know others, you are also known.

Then no one is a stranger.

Each of you have some idea what to expect.

3 ACTIONS

WHAT - Do you know of something that needs to be done? I do mean anything.
Define it as a thing that would make things better, all the way from small and simple, to big and complicated. After things, come people. Is there anyone who could use some sort of help? This could be something that goes from just having someone to talk to, to getting involved in their life. Taking the time to talk a little or seeing if they might like to share a ride to the store. Simple gestures of caring, even a little. There might be a greater need, might not be. That extra I have no need for, I have no problem sharing. The idea of 'charity' makes many uncomfortable. This protection against feeling like you owe someone something even keeps people from talking to each other or saying hello. Doing the laundry might be traded for doing the dishes or mopping the floor. When a person refuses to say hello back to me, I let it go the first few times they do that. Then I feel I have to know why, so the next time they ignore me, look the other way, or refuse to answer, I go right up and ask them. I need to know if I've done something or said something that has upset you so badly, why we can't say hello to each other. Most of the time I've been shocked at the amazing and interesting people I meet. Every once in awhile, a person will say, 'No one speaks to me.' I come right back with, 'I beg your pardon, I may not be the greatest person in the world, but I am talking to you.' I've never had an argument about saying "hi" to anyone.

4 WHY

For a long time I didn't know, so I started asking everybody. The general idea of what is going on shows two basic ideas. Getting to know your neighbors and other people you see. After getting on a speaking basis it becomes a lot easier to see if they might be interested in being a little bit more involved in the place where they live and with others who live there. In order to put the sweetness back in our lives today, those ways that our grandparents lived need to be brought back. I know of no better way to respect our elders than using those family values, patriotism, and honest work ethics so life can blossom for our children and grandchildren.

The strength of a community is in the people; the authority of our government comes from the people, and it is up to all the people to understand that only when people act together towards a common goal, can we be free. People would come from miles around to help raise a barn. When a fire bell rang, everyone who heard came to help. We are about to be tested just as our elders were during the great depression; some say not as bad, others say even worse.

This test is the reason for this County Project.

We The People will once again decide if we are to continue as America or see it turn into only a memory of what once was.

Set up phone trees to contact a lot of people quickly, think forest fires.

Be ready to help those who can't help themselves.

Think of sharing with your neighbors if they need something you can spare.

Can't feed everyone? So feed the children who are hungry.

Believe me, those who are helped never forget it.
I require only one thing. Pay it forward, as and when you can.