PDA

View Full Version : Josh Tolley kicked off stage for supporting Ron Paul at TEA Party Rally!

Rocco
04-17-2012, 11:28 AM
The modern "TEA Party" shows their true colors again, as Josh Tolley was asked to wrap up his speech and leave the stage 12 minutes into an AMAZING speech at the TEA Party rally in Watkins Glen, NY that you should all hear. Full speech below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0rTl71Lxqo&list=UUA5hOHgxCuXdQsg99Yd7HFw&index=1&feature=plcp

sailingaway
04-17-2012, 11:30 AM
What makes you think it was because he supported Ron Paul?

kathy88
04-17-2012, 11:30 AM
This wasn't mentioned when you posted about Ron willing the straw poll. What gives? Who shut him down?

04-17-2012, 11:39 AM
People are still fighting that battle? The tea party name was lost to us 4 years ago. Let it go.

Rocco
04-17-2012, 11:42 AM
I actually didnt see this happen, I was watching his speech and working the table at the same time. I didn't realize this happened until I had an interview with him the next morning.

This wasn't mentioned when you posted about Ron willing the straw poll. What gives? Who shut him down?

Rocco
04-17-2012, 11:43 AM
I know it was because he supported Ron Paul because they didn't kick him off until he mentioned and talked about Ron Paul. And the lady who forced him off was the organizer of the event, though two of us on that committee worked very hard to get Josh here!

wgadget
04-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Well, we all KNOW he likes Ron Paul..Surprised the organizers didn't know ahead of time. Sad times we live in.

Paul Or Nothing II
04-17-2012, 12:46 PM
People are still fighting that battle? The tea party name was lost to us 4 years ago. Let it go.

Why dissociate? Even Ron talks about Tea-Parties many times, we'll need'em! There's nothing to lose by trying to get some of them at least & remember, they're staunchly anti-Obama & many dislike Romney as well so, be it reluctantly, they may consider Ron & who knows, some of them could actually turn into "us", many members here were former neo-cons & liberals & what not! Never say never! :D

sailingaway
04-17-2012, 12:49 PM
there's the real tea party and the astroturf stuff. The REAL tea party is part of our wheel house.

jbauer
04-17-2012, 12:52 PM
ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner

there's the real tea party and the astroturf stuff. The REAL tea party is part of our wheel house.

kylejack
04-17-2012, 12:55 PM
They didn't exactly drag him off the stage, they let him speak for a while and then asked him to wrap it up. He was complimented by the next speaker. Don't be so sensitive!

Rocco
04-17-2012, 01:14 PM
He was promised a 25 minute speaking slot, as was stated in the video. Clearly, that was not 25 minutes.

They didn't exactly drag him off the stage, they let him speak for a while and then asked him to wrap it up. He was complimented by the next speaker. Don't be so sensitive!

kathy88
04-17-2012, 05:24 PM
He was promised a 25 minute speaking slot, as was stated in the video. Clearly, that was not 25 minutes.

And I helped chip in to fly him up there. Who can I address a strongly worded letter to, Rocco :)

Rocco
04-17-2012, 05:31 PM
We thank you so much for that, Kathy, and the speech up til they cut him off was FANTASTIC and he got several standing applauses!

The organizer's name is Sandy King, I don't know her address or any details except she's with Twin Tiers TEA Party.

And I helped chip in to fly him up there. Who can I address a strongly worded letter to, Rocco :)

kathy88
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
We thank you so much for that, Kathy, and the speech up til they cut him off was FANTASTIC and he got several standing applauses!

The organizer's name is Sandy King, I don't know her address or any details except she's with Twin Tiers TEA Party.

I'll hunt her down like a bloodhound. LOL.

kathy88
04-17-2012, 07:03 PM
http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/story/Several-Twin-Tier-Republicans-Will-Support-Mitt/h0G5uMnU7kW1XN3YceqFew.cspx

Did you see this shit, Rocco? Romney Romney Gingrich Gingrich, and the only mention of Paul is *'d at the last sentence.

*The Twin Tier Tea Party took a straw poll at the rally. Ron Paul came out on top, with Newt Gingrich in second. Mitt Romney rounded out third.

Crystallas
04-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Tolley did a great job.

Rocco
04-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Yes, and unfortunately they only inserted that after we screamed bloody murder. It was also so clearly untrue, the whole rally was a Romney bashfest!

http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/story/Several-Twin-Tier-Republicans-Will-Support-Mitt/h0G5uMnU7kW1XN3YceqFew.cspx

Did you see this shit, Rocco? Romney Romney Gingrich Gingrich, and the only mention of Paul is *'d at the last sentence.

row333au
04-17-2012, 07:27 PM
This page is for liberty-minded individuals who understand that Ron Paul supporters started the Tea Party movement many years ago and that it's been hijacked by the Republican establishment.

The Tea Party
6,134 likes
https://www.facebook.com/TheRealTeaParty?ref=ts

The Tea Party that was re-created by Ron Paul supporters in 2007 for Ron Paul's money bombs was the new phase of re-using the modern Tea Party motif of marketing movement (such as taxation without representation, limited government, revolt against tyranny and oppressors and etc). This became the foundation of the now evolved movement along with its different variants and factions ranging from real true grassroots version to commercialize political lobby version (that most people are familiar with) .......the movement was hijacked by Neocons such as Palin...Bachman....Gingrich...Santorum....Romney.. ..etch...they are using the right paradigm ideology of conservatives, known as RINOS who only pretend to observe and follow the Constitution. The real realities to the highjacking purpose is about controlled opposition where the people does their bidding (kinda like how mafia infiltrator agents and paid officials manipulate the government and the media system to protect and become the mafia's tools for their agendas )

The worst that Ron Paul supporters would do right now is to alienate the The Party Movement.

Since the majority of the 'Tea Party' members and followers still consist of the centralist population (those who sit on the fence, but come voting time will go to the most popular preferred social population safety net). Therefore Ron Paul supporters should stop believing in the hopelessness in salvaging or even turning around a new leaf for the 'Tea Party Movement'. What they should believe is that, it is not the highly visual domineering neocons supporters who keeps pushing that impression to the masses who are the 'Tea Party supporters and members'.

The best 'establishment' tactic would be to encourage 'disassociation between conservatives and Ron Paul libertarians'. It will discourage others getting educated about Libertarian movements, learning more about America's corruptions and becoming a true republic consensus.

Remember politics and government is not about right or wrong to the psyche of the masses but its about popularity and how much the propaganda can make right to be wrong. The Antithesis to this is best set examples or models in showing what would it be like living under a Ron Paul society (since everyone can see the opposite and negative has the negative effect on viewers)... Win the centralist and you win the nomination and inevitably the presidency....