PDA

View Full Version : Getting away from the current court system

tod evans
04-17-2012, 09:25 AM
The idea set forth in our constitution about courts/judges and juries is great!

What we currently have doesn't represent how I interpret the constitution.

Slick talking lawyers, politically motivated prosecutors and judges of dubious integrity not to mention almost nonexistent juries.

Without discussing the shortfalls of the legislative or executive branches does anybody have ideas on how to bring the judicial branch of government closer to what the founders intended?

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Two choices, as I see it.

http://scitechdaily.com/images/HG-Wells-Time-Machine.jpg

http://www.barking-moonbat.com/images/uploads/Mr_Peabody_and_Sherman.jpg
“Sherman?”
“Yes Mr. Peabody?”
“We’re going to return to the Founders time. Set the Wayback Machine for 1776”
“Yes Mr. Peaboy! We will get there in time for lunch?”
“Shut up Sherman.”
“Yes Mr. Peabody.”

But I think you will find that "Slick talking lawyers, politically motivated prosecutors and judges of dubious integrity not to mention almost nonexistent juries" existed then, also.

WilliamC
04-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Funny you should ask this as this morning I was thinking much the same thing...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?372370-How-To-Avoid-The-Individual-Sovereign-Scams

I think the quick and dirty answer is to have a lawyer on retainer so that if you ever find yourself arrested you have someone to call but that's just insurance.

I don't know what pre-emptive steps one could take to make it such that, if one is in a courtroom before a judge, then the judge has to explicitly acknowledge you as an individual under the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution, not as some party in some sort of commercial dispute with some agency of the State.

Somehow the individual can't stand up to the judge legally, but if there is some sort of prior relation between the individual and a higher court then the mere fact that the higher court has recognized the individual can be used to re-establish how the court treats the individual.

Specifically I am talking about somehow legally filing a valid Petition of Notice with The International Court of Justice at The Hague, and being in possession of a letter from that court which merely acknowledges they have received said petition.

Supposedly this can be enough to force any US judge to treat the individual who has filed such a petition and who is in possession of such a receipt as an individual under the US Constitution and not as some sort of party to some commercial law where your Individual Rights are assumed waived since you voluntarily did something which waived them even if you weren't aware you did.

Supposedly this scenario has been played out by various individuals and groups within the USA and somehow represents a legal basis on which certain actions are going to take place in the near future, but I am not yet convinced that this is true.

I am curious as to whether or not I can submit my own personal Petition of Notice to the CoIJ using established legal methods and get me a receipt of such and how much this would cost. I don't know what I'd do once I had it, but I would have my Petition on file at the Hague and if I ever find myself in some court scenario maybe that could help me, I dunno.

donnay
04-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Funny you should ask this as this morning I was thinking much the same thing...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?372370-How-To-Avoid-The-Individual-Sovereign-Scams

I think the quick and dirty answer is to have a lawyer on retainer so that if you ever find yourself arrested you have someone to call but that's just insurance.

I don't know what pre-emptive steps one could take to make it such that, if one is in a courtroom before a judge, then the judge has to explicitly acknowledge you as an individual under the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution, not as some party in some sort of commercial dispute with some agency of the State.

Somehow the individual can't stand up to the judge legally, but if there is some sort of prior relation between the individual and a higher court then the mere fact that the higher court has recognized the individual can be used to re-establish how the court treats the individual.

Specifically I am talking about somehow legally filing a valid Petition of Notice with The International Court of Justice at The Hague, and being in possession of a letter from that court which merely acknowledges they have received said petition.

Supposedly this can be enough to force any US judge to treat the individual who has filed such a petition and who is in possession of such a receipt as an individual under the US Constitution and not as some sort of party to some commercial law where your Individual Rights are assumed waived since you voluntarily did something which waived them even if you weren't aware you did.

Supposedly this scenario has been played out by various individuals and groups within the USA and somehow represents a legal basis on which certain actions are going to take place in the near future, but I am not yet convinced that this is true.

I am curious as to whether or not I can submit my own personal Petition of Notice to the CoIJ using established legal methods and get me a receipt of such and how much this would cost. I don't know what I'd do once I had it, but I would have my Petition on file at the Hague and if I ever find myself in some court scenario maybe that could help me, I dunno.

The system is rigged and needs to be exposed. Which means people have to be activists now, to expose the corruption within the system. This system has been set up to make you guilty and to strip people of their wealth!

tod evans
04-17-2012, 10:31 AM
So ya` think citizen sovereignty could bring what we currently have as the judicial branch more into line with "fairness"?

donnay
04-17-2012, 10:33 AM
So ya` think citizen sovereignty could bring what we currently have as the judicial branch more into line with "fairness"?

Yes I do. But this is why they are demonizing sovereign citizens and labeling them terrorists.

tod evans
04-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Would one benefit of being a sovereign citizen be the ability for "Joe Shmoe" to levy criminal charges against say a state or federal employee and have the case set before a jury?

donnay
04-17-2012, 10:44 AM
This man is the man to listen to...

ALFRED ADASK BREAKS DOWN SOVEREIGN CITIZENSHIP... THAT'S BEING FREE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiUTugBVXKM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1pSvEUAneE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-n0MSABmOc&feature=player_embedded

WilliamC
04-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Would one benefit of being a sovereign citizen be the ability for "Joe Shmoe" to levy criminal charges against say a state or federal employee and have the case set before a jury?

If you haven't listened to or read the transcripts of the interviews by David Wilcock and several individuals over the last few months, specifically one who merely gives his name as Drake, you should.

http://divinecosmos.com/

Warning, he might try and sell you a book! But the mp3 files and transcripts are free and there are lot's of links and documentation so he's not charging for this.

I'm still a bit skeptical but it at least gives me a better framework from which to ask more illuminating questions, so there is that going for it.

But the basic idea is that yes, there have been and are going to be more and more arrests of government and banking criminals over the next few months.

How much is true I don't know, but anytime someone telling me something repeatedly stresses for me to verify what they are saying from independent sources and do my own research then at least they are being honest enough to admit they are for open inquiry, and I appreciate that even if I may not agree with them 100%

Hell, I don't even agree with myself 100% of the time.

Acala
04-17-2012, 10:59 AM
With regard to the criminal system:

Eliminate all crimes that have no unwilling vicitms.
Eliminate entrance barriers to people representing other people in court (break the lawyer monopoly)
Prohibit prosecutors from holding any elective office
Prohibit prosecutors from selling rights to stories based on cases they worked on
Eliminate asset forefeiture laws
Prohibit evidence from paid informants
Redirect the system away from punishment and towards restitution to vicitms and, in the case of violent criminals and repeat offenders, transportation.