View Full Version : Penguins, Polar Bears, Glaciers, Arctic Ice All Thriving

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 02:46 AM
Penguins, Polar Bears, Glaciers, Arctic Ice All Thriving

Global warming alarmists debunked yet again by reality

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, April 16, 2012

Even as climate alarmists amplify their call for a worldwide tax on carbon dioxide emissions in the name of preventing global warming – penguins, polar bears, Himalayan glaciers and Arctic sea ice are all thriving.

http://www.kafepauza.mk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1-top-10-najubavi-ptici-vo-svetot.jpg

With dire proclamations of ice free Arctic summers vehemently debunked, the latest data indicates that both wildlife and the environment in earth’s coldest regions has not experienced the catastrophic devastation predicted as a result of man-made climate change.

Forecasts that Canada’s polar bear population would significantly decline due to global warming have been proven completely inaccurate. The latest study shows that the Hudson Bay area polar bear population has remained steady at around 1000 – the same number found by a 2004 study, confounding the “doom-and-gloom” predictions of environmentalists about the demise of the polar bear (which) have failed to come true,” reports the Canadian Press.

“We are not observing these impacts right at this moment in time. And it is not a crisis situation as a lot of people would like the world to believe it is,” said Drikus Gissing, Nunavut’s director of wildlife management.

Meanwhile, “A new study using satellite mapping technology reveals there are twice as many emperor penguins in Antarctica than previously thought,” reports Live Science.

Using state of the art technology that can single out penguins from other birds, researchers counted almost 600,000 penguins around the coastal regions, almost double the previous estimate of 270,000-350,000.

But it’s not just wildlife that is contradicting the claims of climate change alarmists, the environment itself is not behaving as global warming data models predicted.

Satellite data produced by French researchers shows that glaciers in the western Himalayan region are “putting on mass” rather than melting completely as doomsayers had warned in a 2007 UN IPCC report, which claimed that most of the region would be ice free by 2035.

Despite the findings, BBC News, an ardent promoter of climate change propaganda, blamed the thickening of the glaciers on man-made global warming. When the earth last showed similar activity back in the 1970′s, the same scientific establishment which now pushes anthropogenic global warming blamed the changes on global cooling.

New research from the Arctic’s Bering Sea also found that ice is thickening.

“The amount of floating ice in the Arctic’s Bering Sea – which had long been expected to retreat disastrously by climate-Cassandra organisations such as Greenpeace – reached all-time record high levels last month, according to US researchers monitoring the area using satellites,” reports the Register.

The article points to a 1999 Greenpeace prediction that sea ice in the area “could vanish altogether,” another piece of alarmist propaganda debunked by reality.

Despite a multitude of data that continually serves to eviscerate the pseudo-science behind man-made global warming, illustrating again that the earth has gone through natural warming and cooling cycles since its very genesis, climate change snake oil salesmen like NASA’s James Hansen, who this week will call for a global tax on CO2 emissions, continue to ignore real science in pursuit of their political agenda to exploit heartfelt environmental concerns for profit and power.

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/penguins-polar-bears-glaciers-arctic-ice-all-thriving/

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Does that mean we can have some polar bear stew this summer? Since their numbers are thriving.

oyarde
04-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Polar bear numbers are at an all time high since recording , last I looked , maybe a year ago . Yes , some stew is in order .

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Polar bear numbers are at an all time high since recording , last I looke , maybe a year ago . Yes , some stew is in order .

You have the most unique writing style I have ever seen :D

Keith and stuff
04-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Does that mean we can have some polar bear stew this summer? Since their numbers are thriving.

Forecasts that Canada’s polar bear population would significantly decline due to global warming have been proven completely inaccurate. The latest study shows that the Hudson Bay area polar bear population has remained steady at around 1000 – the same number found by a 2004 study, confounding the “doom-and-gloom” predictions of environmentalists about the demise of the polar bear (which) have failed to come true,” reports the Canadian Press.

Polar bear numbers might be thriving but the article certainly doesn't produce any evidence to suggest that.

oyarde
04-18-2012, 12:35 AM
You have the most unique writing style I have ever seen :D ;)Problematic , I know .. product of my education , but , always , factual and straight to the point . Does this mean you would like my polar bear stew recipe ? Must have a very large , pot & lid . Maybe 2014 , I will be available for radio interviews ;) , pretty well tied up until then Number 3 :)

John F Kennedy III
04-18-2012, 02:50 AM
Polar bear numbers might be thriving but the article certainly doesn't produce any evidence to suggest that.

I know. I wasn't referring to what the article was saying.

John F Kennedy III
04-18-2012, 02:52 AM
;)Problematic , I know .. product of my education , but , always , factual and straight to the point . Does this mean you would like my polar bear stew recipe ? Must have a very large , pot & lid . Maybe 2014 , I will be available for radio interviews ;) , pretty well tied up until then Number 3 :)

Hahaha. Not problematic at all. I enjoy it and look forward to the interview :)

CaptUSA
04-18-2012, 06:41 AM
Anyone in Pennsylvania can tell you without a doubt that the Penguins are most definitely NOT thriving!

oh, wait a minute...

Dr.3D
04-18-2012, 08:07 AM
Anyone in Pennsylvania can tell you without a doubt that the Penguins are most definitely NOT thriving!

oh, wait a minute...
Yeah, those Pennsylvanian Penguins haven't been doing well for thousands of years.

Simple
04-18-2012, 10:01 AM
There was never any solid evidence of Polar Bear deaths. There were pictures and data manipulated to get your buy in/

Polar Bear Picture in Science Journal was Photoshopped (http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/07/28/al-gores-drowned-polar-bear-ait-source-under-investigation/)
Polar Bear Alarmist Scientist under Investigation for Fraud (http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-arctic-scientist-under-investigation-082217993.html)

oyarde
04-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Eat more polar bear .