PDA

View Full Version : Gain Delegates AND Run Independent

progressiveforpaul
04-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Simultaneously... http://progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com/2012/04/elephant-in-campaign-unnecessary-major.html

DamianTV
04-16-2012, 11:41 PM
I am seriously starting to think that all these people that want Ron Paul to run on the Independant Ticket are actually Romney supporters that want Ron Paul out because they know Romney doesnt stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting the GOP Nomination if Ron Paul is still in the race.

Thus, as a State Delegate, I am going to fight that much harder to overcome each and every single Run Independants reaction by putting Ron Paul as the Republican Candidate. We are the Delegates. And our numbers are many, the MSM disregard for our strength does nothing but further strengthens our resolve.

progressiveforpaul
04-17-2012, 12:20 AM
I can assure you i am not a Romney supporter. I hope you are right because it appears the campaign is sticking to the delegate strategy. Do you really believe that it will get RP the nomination?
I am seriously starting to think that all these people that want Ron Paul to run on the Independant Ticket are actually Romney supporters that want Ron Paul out because they know Romney doesnt stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting the GOP Nomination if Ron Paul is still in the race.

Thus, as a State Delegate, I am going to fight that much harder to overcome each and every single Run Independants reaction by putting Ron Paul as the Republican Candidate. We are the Delegates. And our numbers are many, the MSM disregard for our strength does nothing but further strengthens our resolve.

DamianTV
04-17-2012, 01:51 AM
I can only speak for myself on this matter.

It does not make as much difference to me whether he gets the ticket, as much as it does that I did EVERYTHING in my power to make it happen. For evil to triumph, good men must do nothing. I am only one person. I am only one Delegate of roughly 600 for my state. And if I am fortunate enough to be one of the 40 or so that represent my state that go to the National Convention, you better damn well bet that Ron Paul has the best shot of getting the Republican Nomination. And there are tens of thousands of us who will not vote for ANY other canidate other thant Ron Paul.

I dont really care if you support Romney or not, and Im not trying to accuse you, or say it like it is a bad thing to stand up for what you believe in. What I am saying is that the Republican Nomination is our BEST hope of getting Ron Paul into the White House, so if that is something that you want to have happen, then get (back) to work and start Phone Polling, talking to your neighbors, your family, get everyone you can to become a Ron Paul supporter. We dont win wars by letting them invade our country while we watch TV. We do something about it. We become the Delegates. We make our voices heard. We dont need the MSM's "Permission" to make Ron Paul a "viable candidate", nor are we asking for permission. We are telling everyone that Ron Paul, and every Liberty Minded Candidate that the MSM has slapped ubiquitus labeles on such as Fringe or Extremist, are the REAL Viable Candidates.

We're not asking any more. We are telling them that Ron Paul WILL be the next President of the United States of America!