PDA

View Full Version : Wish Justin Amash a Happy Birthday!

enrique
04-16-2012, 09:08 PM
I support Justin Amash because he fights for a government that is honest, transparent, and treats everyone equally. He has become one of our country's leading champions for personal and economic freedom, and has received nationwide attention for explaining all of his votes on Facebook.

People are taking notice: http://www.rollcall.com/issues/57_103/Majority-Makers-Justin-Amash-Isnt-Afraid-to-Walk-Own-Path-212832-1.html

Justin's continued political success is important to me, and it should be to you, too. He is up for re-election this fall and Democratic challengers will try to take him out.

Justin will need financial resources in order to win, and he needs it from you. Only about 10% of Justin's funds come from PACs. The rest comes from individual donors like me and you

It is Justin's 32nd birthday Wednesday and the the campaign has made an online birthday card for supporters to sign. Please take a minute to sign it and share a few words about why you support him.

After you've signed, can you contribute $32 or more to help one of the good guys keep is spot in Washington?

You can sign the card at www.HappyBirthdayJustin.com

I wouldn't ask if this wasn't so important, but Justin is someone we need to keep in DC.

Thanks for your consideration.