PDA

View Full Version : When @#$% hits the fan, don't think for one second that cops will NOT follow orders.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2012, 05:45 PM
This deserved its own thread.

The following quote is from the mother of the eight year old autistic boy who was whacked with a police baton while constrained in the back of a patrol car.

Read the whole story here. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?371794-MI-Police-chief-arrests-and-quot-whacks-quot-with-baton-8-year-old-autistic-boy-for-leaving-school)

She asked the police chief, why was her boy hit while in the back of a patrol car, posing no threat to himself or others:

His answer: he was committing a felony.

He was committing a felony.

Felony...

An eight year old autistic boy, throwing a temper tantrum, is a felony.

Guess what folks?

We're all felons.

And these cops will not think twice when the orders come down.

We're in big fucking trouble here.

phill4paul
04-16-2012, 05:57 PM
What was the felony I wonder? Hell, how much damage can an 8 year old do cuffed in a car?

Felony Willful & Malicious Destruction Laws

If any of the following apply to your case, you will face felony charges and a potential maximum sentence of up to 10 years in prison and fines of up to $15,000 or three times the value of the damage, whichever is greater.

The value of damage is greater than $20,000, or
You have 2 or more prior convictions of malicious destruction.
You could face felony charges and up to 5 years in prison and fines reaching $10,000 or three times the value of the property damage, whichever is greater if any of the following apply to your offense:

The value of damage is between $1,000 and $20,000, or
You have one or more prior convictions of this offense.

Ahh...THIS might explain it.

You will face elevated charges if the property damaged belongs to a police or fire department, a home or barn, a school or school bus, a fence, or a multitude of other property distinctions.

Pericles
04-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Was with one of my cop buddies last weekend. His assessment was that when the feds give the order, 90% of cops will go along with the gun confiscations. He will be packing his vehicle and heading my way when that happens for a "rack 'em and stack 'em" exercise. Of the 10% of cops who won't take guns from citizens, the vast majority are vets like my buddy.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Was with one of my cop buddies last weekend. His assessment was that when the feds give the order, 90% of cops will go along with the gun confiscations. He will be packing his vehicle and heading my way when that happens for a "rack 'em and stack 'em" exercise. Of the 10% of cops who won't take guns from citizens, the vast majority are vets like my buddy.

90 percent.

Might as well say all of them for all intents and purposes.

Big fucking trouble.

I'll need some replacement barrels

Captain Shays
04-16-2012, 06:57 PM
My 16 year old step son was autistic and was shot five times by a school cop so I KNOW exactly what you're talking about

tod evans
04-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Accusing an 8 year old of a "felony" because he wasn't compliant...:mad:

WTF

NoOneButPaul
04-16-2012, 07:44 PM
If the entire social order is collapsing and anarchy is ensuing, I think they'd run home to their families...

That's just me...

QuickZ06
04-16-2012, 07:47 PM
When they start raping and killing by the masses, I still believe people will still think they are the "good" guys.

ninepointfive
04-16-2012, 07:53 PM
9/10 isn't bad. It means there's not much wiggle room for second thoughts.

boo yah

TheTexan
04-16-2012, 08:02 PM
When they start raping and killing by the masses, I still believe people will still think they are the "good" guys.

Yep. To the very end.

Evangelical_Protestant
04-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Not too far from where I live two cops tazed a little boy in Martinsville, Indiana.

There are good departments and bad departments. Many of these bad departments behave very meat-headedly [made that word up], and pretend they are combat vets or something whenever they terrorize unarmed American civilians whose hands are bound.

Unfortunately, as a former infantry Marine myself I understand this macho 'kick ass and take names' mentality from power tripping meat heads who formerly were severely bullied in high-school. In the Marines it was a good thing, and serves the necessary purpose of hardening the hearts of war fighters. In American law-enforcement however, its not needed, and officers who commit such acts should be placed in stocks outside their county courthouse with a sign stating the injustice carried out.

Little children should be taught at a young age that men trusted with authority who exceed their bounds are to be despised, and although I normally wouldn't condone mockery or maliciousness, I'm tempted to support an exception for such wicked men, and have a catfish festival complete with rides and games where you could when prizes, with the accused public servant still in the stocks on a tall stage in the middle of the family festival. Citizens could pay a few bucks to launch water balloons or pies at the violator, and win prizes for a hit. Small prizes for the little ones and grandmas at a distance of about five to ten yards or so, and those really big stuffed animals for the guys who would like to impress that special gal by showing off his strong arms. All funds raised would go to help victims of violent crime, and it would be a good happy time for all, to just socialize and come together as a family and community.

DamianTV
04-16-2012, 08:05 PM
The Chain of Obedience MUST be Broken.

QuickZ06
04-16-2012, 08:11 PM
There are bad departments and worse than bad departments.

FIXED!

There is no such thing as good cops, just bad cops that keep protecting the worse ones. B.c the second they smell a traitor, you're done and made an example out of.

fisharmor
04-16-2012, 08:13 PM
You should all remember one important point.
These stories are always about autistic kids, Sunday School teachers, drunks, small women and teenage girls, dogs, and IF (big fuckin' if) the victim in question has any chance of actually hurting them, they come in packs.
Shit, even regular stops on busy highways warrant two or three cruisers anymore.
We're not talking about hardened warriors.
These are not Indian Braves.
They're pussies. They're hyenas.
They're not looking for valorous combat with a worthy adversary: they're looking for a sick gazelle.
And every time the gazelle kicks one, more are 100% guaranteed to show up.

Stop and think about how that would play out for them in a SHTF scenario.
Every single story we read about them speaks volumes.

Stupified
04-16-2012, 08:17 PM

Yep. To the very end.

The black community will be the first to start fighting back if that happens. They've been held down too long. Anarchists and liberty-minded individuals will be soon to follow, and then it's a war.

And in truly tragic irony, I see most of the South - who should be the strongest countermeasure against a police clampdown - siding in favor of the state if the minority population rises up, because of long standing racial tension. This is when you realize that this country is screwed all to hell and if a civil war were to happen now the good ole USA would splinter apart.

fisharmor
04-16-2012, 08:18 PM
The black community will be the first to start fighting back if that happens. They've been held down too long. Anarchists and liberty-minded individuals will be soon to follow, and then it's a war.

I don't know where you've been, but the po-po declared war like a year ago.

Stupified
04-16-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't know where you've been, but the po-po declared war like a year ago.

I meant this, specifically:

When they start raping and killing by the masses

John F Kennedy III
04-16-2012, 08:25 PM

The following quote is from the mother of the eight year old autistic boy who was whacked with police baton while constrained in the back of a patrol car.

Read the whole story here. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?371794-MI-Police-chief-arrests-and-quot-whacks-quot-with-baton-8-year-old-autistic-boy-for-leaving-school)

She asked the police chief, why was her boy hit while in the back of a patrol car, posing no threat to himself or others:

Felony...

Guess what folks?

We're all felons.

Yes we are. Big fucking trouble. When TSHTF, trust no authority. Period.

TheTexan
04-16-2012, 08:25 PM
the good ole USA would splinter apart.

This is what inevitably needs to happen. Pressure against this tyranny is building. We'll either see a peaceful secession, or a violent uprising.

Hopefully we can manage our way out of this peacefully, but the window of opportunity to do that is running out.

kuckfeynes
04-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah if there were really any "good" cops out there, they'd be actively routing out the bad ones. Unfortunately there are only two types: corrupt and complacent. And if the orders are to turn on the people, they will both follow without batting an eye. I saw it firsthand when G20 came to town. Total anonymity, zero accountability. LRAD in commons, tear gas in dorm stairs, provoking people to react... All miles away from the actual summit. That wasn't crowd control; that was a military exercise, and Pitt/CMU was the guinea pig.

http://www.reedsway.com/charlton_heston2.jpg

Indy Vidual
04-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Yes, just you:

If the entire social order is collapsing and anarchy is ensuing, I think they'd run home to their families...

That's just me...

Run Home?
Do their families live at Walmart? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmQW6xLECUU

John F Kennedy III
04-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah if there were really any "good" cops out there, they'd be actively routing out the bad ones. Unfortunately there are only two types: corrupt and complacent. And if the orders are to turn on the people, they will both follow without batting an eye. I saw it firsthand when G20 came to town. Total anonymity, zero accountability. LRAD in commons, tear gas in dorm stairs, provoking people to react... All miles away from the actual summit. That wasn't crowd control; that was a military exercise, and Pitt/CMU was the guinea pig.

Then repeated in Toronto.

youngbuck
04-16-2012, 09:22 PM
AFAIK, in most jurisdictions, a cop can legally shoot a fleeing "felon."

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-16-2012, 09:23 PM

Holy shit. Unfortunately, not surprised.

These stories are always about autistic kids, Sunday School teachers, drunks, small women and teenage girls, dogs, and IF (big fuckin' if) the victim in question has any chance of actually hurting them, they come in packs.
Shit, even regular stops on busy highways warrant two or three cruisers anymore.
They're not looking for valorous combat with a worthy adversary: they're looking for a sick gazelle.

Every single story we read about them speaks volumes.

Be realistic, please. These people storm into very dangerous places. Call them pussies or not, I don't know, but they barge through doors with helmets and full body armor and they're very good at it.

SHTF scenario is better. They will be taking care of themselves and leaving you alone. That might be the best you can hope for.

Carson
04-16-2012, 09:24 PM

Personally I think that is an overestimate. The main stream media has everyone believing that everyone believes what they say we believe we believe. There are times that come about that when it comes to a show of hands I think you'll find just how not alone you are. I saw it before back in the sixties. Everyone got together and started comparing notes on whether you liked the Beatles or not. At first many thought the crowd thought what the media said they though and were afraid to admit that they liked them. When they found another like them and the freedom to be who they were things sort of snowballed. Not just about Beatles but the whole façade, or false front, they had erected about all of the things we supposedly believed was just that, and we say behind the curtain.

A total peace broke out among men and women that was uncontrollable. (Animation of what the final battle might look like. (Spoiler Alert!) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBoTXLWfOIM))

We could be seeing it all again with the rallies Ron Paul is making. The Ron Paul family of supporters lets others know they can pursue their interest in the man and the ideals he stands for. We didn't have Google in the sixties. It took a lot of trips to the park on Sundays to find each other. Eventually the media came around. We had shows like the Smothers Brothers, Laugh In, and The Ed Sullivan Show that opened up a dialog.

It was easier for use to break free back then. Pretty much one war. Pretty much one government. (Or is that where we're at now?)

Now when people do start to become aware of just how far things have gotten out of hand we will have a struggle on our hands but we will not be alone. Every country is now caught up in the corruption brought about by the abuse of the system of fiat currency. It allows others to pull the strings of every nation from outside of the country it seems. At least if they are experiencing what we are. I don't think they control their governments, their borders, or their war departments. Is the button really ours or we at some others mercy?

I would venture the tide will vary from 33% to 66% and flip to 66% to 33% as people become aware that the free stuff is drying up and just who their friends really are. You can see people now having problems globally. They will be grasping for answers.

Then again maybe the 99%ers are onto something. Maybe it is 1% herding the other 99% for now. Now that is a scary thought!

As for it being the police as the them against us. I don't think they've ever really been the them. They may want you too look at them like that at times and it might be easier to make a stand against them thinking so at times. Really what most of them do is for us and always has been. They will continue to be some of the most loyal in the struggle to move forward.

tod evans
04-16-2012, 09:29 PM
These people storm into very dangerous places. Call them pussies or not, I don't know, but they barge through doors with helmets and full body armor and they're very good at it.

At least 6 at a time, and if they're worried about an actual threat there are far more.

We used to call bringing a gun to a knife fight cowardly..........now it's heroic?

RickyJ
04-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Really what most of them do is for us and always has been. They will continue to be some of the most loyal in the struggle to move forward.

My personal experience with cops shows them to be complete and total assholes and I have never even broke any law other than speeding and have never been arrested, still they have been total assholes to me despite the fact I have done everything they requested and was always polite to them. I highly doubt my experience with them is unique, there may be some good cops in some towns, but they are far and few between and are the exception rather than the rule.

mport1
04-16-2012, 09:51 PM

Yep, you're absolutely right. The military does exactly that and are loved even more than the cops. They are brave, heroes that deserve our support! At least some people see police for the thugs they are.

thoughtomator
04-16-2012, 09:57 PM
I don't think the assertion that they are any good at busting into peoples' homes is supported by the evidence. Often they shoot each other, even in cases when no one was actually there.

JoshLowry
04-16-2012, 10:04 PM
to induce change

soap box --> ballot box --> science box

there is suppressed science that can serve mankind as much as any ammo box ever could

ideally you help crack it open before the shit hits the fan

ninepointfive
04-16-2012, 10:05 PM
to induce change

there is suppressed science that can serve mankind as much as any ammo box ever could.

do tell

mport1
04-16-2012, 10:06 PM

WTF

Non-compliance really pisses off cops. Ask any type of question about the law, film anything, do something too slowly and you are almost guaranteed to be arrested and likely to be assaulted.

JoshLowry
04-16-2012, 10:07 PM
do tell

nikola tesla, wilhelm reich, ruggero maria santilli, tt brown, bismuth, george s .piggot

Anti Federalist
04-16-2012, 10:09 PM
My 16 year old step son was autistic and was shot five times by a school cop so I KNOW exactly what you're talking about

PM inbound

mport1
04-16-2012, 10:12 PM
My personal experience with cops shows them to be complete and total assholes and I have never even broke any law other than speeding and have never been arrested, still they have been total assholes to me despite the fact I have done everything they requested and was always polite to them. I highly doubt my experience with them is unique, there may be some good cops in some towns, but they are far and few between and are the exception rather than the rule.

Not true, there are so many laws on the books that we all break tons of laws all the times. Some have estimated that the average American commits 3 felonies A DAY (http://www.threefelonies.com/Youtoo/tabid/86/Default.aspx).

Anti Federalist
04-16-2012, 10:16 PM
to induce change

there is suppressed science that can serve mankind as much as any ammo box ever could

I've seen you allude to this a couple of times.

What have you got?

When you get a minute, type up what you're thinking, lets have a look, 'cos now, I'm curious.

JoshLowry
04-16-2012, 10:40 PM
I'll expand on what I think are dots, these keywords will help point you in what i hope is the right direction

If they're going to kill all of us, might as well uncover some shit in the process

Science is black and white, it is there or it is not.

Good science says that if you don't know, you experiment.

Nikola Tesla:

patents on free radiant energy

1919 talk about airships travel thousands of miles an hour - power via plants doesn't matter if close to plants or 12,000 miles

wardenclyffe tower built on aquifer to create charge - pyramids built on aquifer, limestone on outside of pyramid was non-conductive as opposed to interior blocks, think battery

competed against westinghouse for funding for jp morgan money, jp morgan went with the monopolized electric idea, not teslas

Wilhelm Reich:

orgone energy

einstein noted thermal anomaly - experiments repeated in controlled environment

explained away by leopeld infeld who was rockefeller fellow

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/reich-einstein-thermal-anomaly.pdf

fda took him to court, burned his books about fascism and destroyed his equipment, couldn't find anyone to testify against him

died in prison

Ruggero Santilli:

Einstein's theory of special relativity works under his conditions - at low speeds and in a vacuum

science is obscured as badly as political science - no surprise, look at education, agriculture, financial, all cover ups

http://www.world-lecture-series.org/prologue

Bismuth:

heaviest atomic element, used in experiments by tt brown

falls faster that other elements in a vacuum, diamagnetic material, used probably in toroidal fashion for anti-gravity

tt brown:

sharp points ionized air

blue corona seen in equipment that carries high charges

started nicap, the press would report aliens, in nicap magazine/subscription reports, they would say no, we said ufos

robert low

ex-director of condon committee

low memo controversy

george s piggot:

gravity and electricity connected

simple experiments with metal

that should get you started for now

DamianTV
04-16-2012, 11:45 PM
And conveniently, the aforementioned people that have made the biggest REAL contributions to Science are treated as Fringe and Obscure. Their ideas could liberate mankind from the same technology that could potentially be used to enslave us. Yet, where are any of them in the History Books? Hell, for the record, where is Thomas Jefferson in the lastest batch of Indoctrination Propoganda Books in Public Schools?

---

Edit:

The Politics of Science is Infintely more complex than the Raw Science itself.

(You guys ever heard of Royal Raymond Rife? Thoughts on his conclusions?)

John F Kennedy III
04-16-2012, 11:45 PM
I'll expand on what I think are dots, these keywords will help point you in what i hope is the right direction

If they're going to kill all of us, might as well uncover some shit in the process

Nikola Tesla:

1919 talk about airships travel thousands of miles an hour - power via plants doesn't matter if close to plants or 12,000 miles

wardenclyffe tower built on aquifer to create charge - pyramids built on aquifer, limestone on outside of pyramid was non-conductive as opposed to interior blocks, think battery

competed against westinghouse for funding for jp morgan money, jp morgan went with the monopolized electric idea, not teslas

Wilhelm Reich:

orgone energy

fda took him to court, burned his books about fascism and destroyed his equipment, couldn't find anyone to testify against him

died in prison

Ruggero Santilli:

Einstein's theory of special relativity works under his conditions - at low speeds and in a vacuum

science is obscured as badly as political science - no surprise, look at education, agriculture, financial, all cover ups

Bismuth:

falls faster that other elements in a vacuum, diamagnetic material, used probably in toroidal fashion for anti-gravity

tt brown:

sharp points ionized air

started nicap, the press would report aliens, in nicap magazine/subscription reports, they would say no, we said ufos

robert low

low memo controversy

george s piggot:

Bookmarked for later. What do you think of Nassim Haramein?

AGRP
04-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Wouldnt a scientist have unlocked Tesla's secrets for free energy by now?

emazur
04-16-2012, 11:49 PM
We're all felons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY5ORkSXis#t=1m8s

JoshLowry
04-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Bookmarked for later. What do you think of Nassim Haramein?

I think he pushes BS fake artifacts. Some if I recall, that look like TT brown's experimental discs.

All have the same look/age/wear/no real documentation to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_B3XIVtKaM

Just my opinion.

kcchiefs6465
04-16-2012, 11:58 PM

Nikola Tesla:

Wilhelm Reich:

orgone energy

died in prison

Ruggero Santilli:

Bismuth:

tt brown:

sharp points ionized air

robert low

low memo controversy

george s piggot:

Thank you. I've seen a few posts of yours that alluded to this. And to be honest I am quite ignorant to most of what you have mentioned. I am glad you gave a starting point. Any other information you could share on the topic would be appreciated.

JoshLowry
04-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Wouldnt a scientist have unlocked Tesla's secrets for free energy by now?

Yes, I think some have.

The FBI hit up Tesla's cache of documents shortly after he died in 1943. His family bitched yet they were not all returned.

I don't think all the dots are available to us.

We don't know so much experimentation needs to be done. Multiple minds need to be put on it. Applicable proof, not equations need to be shown. I'd start with the reich einstein doc I linked and see how that goes... I don't know shit, so I'm going to experiment.

Einstein said it would be a bombshell in physics if the noted anomaly was proven. The test has been properly repeated.

emazur
04-17-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm sure there are probably many small scale examples of cops/troops collectively defying bad orders from the higher ups (I know it's just fiction, but I've seen this happen in Star Trek episodes), but how about the cops or military defying the national government of some country? (preferably not examples of countries with dictatorships)

Anti Federalist
04-17-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm sure there are probably many small scale examples of cops/troops collectively defying bad orders from the higher ups (I know it's just fiction, but I've seen this happen in Star Trek episodes), but how about the cops or military defying the national government of some country? (preferably not examples of countries with dictatorships)

As a general rule, as things go south, the "troops", however you would define that, let's just say the men with guns paid by government, are usually the last to fall out.

Because, as things go south, they are one of the last ones that will be getting paid and have food.

And even that may take a while.

Some Soviet troops held on for half a year without getting paid.

But the good news in the end is that, when the regime fell apart, for the most part, everybody just went home.

DamianTV
04-17-2012, 01:36 AM
That almost sounds like the least violent way to collapse an empire possible. Dont pay the troops, they just leave. Who is going to enforce them? The other guy that isnt getting paid either? Not likely. The "Chain of Obedience" was broken, even if the minds were not all awakened.

John F Kennedy III
04-17-2012, 02:18 AM
I think he pushes BS fake artifacts. Some if I recall, that look like TT brown's experimental discs.

All have the same look/age/wear/no real documentation to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_B3XIVtKaM

Just my opinion.

I meant his ideas about physics. But thank you. No way in hell those artifacts are real.

frodus24
04-17-2012, 05:43 AM
Could the Travon Martin case be the kicker? You see so much wasted media attention to this and we all saw what occurred with the OJ case years ago. I could see Zimmerman getting out and the black community declares war and all hell breaks loose.

Lishy
04-17-2012, 05:54 AM
Sounds like there's a piece missing from this story, because it never describes what the "felon" is to require being hit.

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 06:36 AM

The following quote is from the mother of the eight year old autistic boy who was whacked with a police baton while constrained in the back of a patrol car.

Felony...

Guess what folks?

We're all felons.

The media is a major factor too. 99 times out of 100 they present the story with an obvious bias toward the police,
(they were just doing their jobs).
Hell, I grew up with a steady diet of cop shows,, and the old west was all lot freer and more peaceful than depicted (though there were some events). And there were some of them that even (very old) that even showed it closer to how it should be.
But news stories often show an obvious bias..

I have watched it on many stories.

Liberty74
04-17-2012, 06:50 AM
There isn't enough cops to go around to confiscate the guns. They would need the help of the military for sure which I have heard at least half of them will not turn on the people. Many of them are behind the plan to arrest thousands in the media, govt, and financial sector as I speak. Cops and military are a different breed.

The people turn on the cops and they are done. It's basic math.

tfurrh
04-17-2012, 07:25 AM
The big conspiracy is that the S has already HTF.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-17-2012, 07:26 AM
At least 6 at a time, and if they're worried about an actual threat there are far more.

We used to call bringing a gun to a knife fight cowardly..........now it's heroic?

I'm not saying they're heroic. I'm just saying they're scary, and well practiced. I don't want a confrontation with an average street thug either, and I'd say they are magnitudes less dangerous for a number of reasons.

That is all pretty interesting.

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 07:39 AM
The big conspiracy is that the S has already HTF.

Not sure.
but there is definitely an odor on the breeze.

:(

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 07:48 AM
nikola tesla, wilhelm reich, ruggero maria santilli, tt brown, bismuth, george s .piggot

I have heard it said that if you could collect the energy of the lightning that naturally occurs, and could make it usable, there is enough free energy to power all our needs.

It is possible in all their collected work,, an answer could be found.
Storage and Redistribution of abundant energy that is all around us.

Liberty74
04-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Santorum should not be any where near the ticket much less have any say.

Ron Paul/Judge NAP or some economist like Walter Williams who is good friends of the Paul family.

NoOneButPaul
04-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Yes, just you:

Run Home?
Do their families live at Walmart? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmQW6xLECUU

Probably trying to get stuff for their families...

My point is even the most dehumanized cops with families are going to choose to protect them before the tax payers.

George Carlin did a skit on this once... I thought he was pretty spot on.

The cops run home to their families and the streets run wild with inmates and mental patients.

NoOneButPaul
04-17-2012, 08:21 AM
I have heard it said that if you could collect the energy of the lightning that naturally occurs, and could make it usable, there is enough free energy to power all our needs.

Storage and Redistribution of abundant energy that is all around us.

Collecting isn't the problem... storage is the problem.

The AA battery is still the most efficient storer of energy in the world.

Battery technology has to advance.

DamianTV
04-17-2012, 08:33 AM
The science behind technology is simple in comparison the the politics of science.

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Collecting isn't the problem... storage is the problem.

The AA battery is still the most efficient storer of energy in the world.

Battery technology has to advance.

Yes it does. To collect and store the energy released by a lighting bolt,, to condense and store it, would take a truly massive storage ability.
And then to release it in a useable form,,,

There may be clues to it,, But no one has done it yet. Yet !

XTreat
04-17-2012, 08:35 AM
\\

ninepointfive
04-17-2012, 08:36 AM

Nikola Tesla:

Wilhelm Reich:

orgone energy

died in prison

Ruggero Santilli:

Bismuth:

tt brown:

sharp points ionized air

robert low

low memo controversy

george s piggot:

And this relates to cops following or not following orders to confiscate firearms in what way?

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 08:45 AM
And this relates to cops following or not following orders to confiscate firearms in what way?

SHTF
And after the SHTF

ninepointfive
04-17-2012, 08:47 AM
SHTF
And after the SHTF

What do you mean? I'm still not following how science and tech that is currently undeveloped will aid in helping anything.

green73
04-17-2012, 08:48 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again...

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 08:49 AM
What do you mean? I'm still not following how science and tech that is currently undeveloped will aid in helping anything.

Oh,, from earlier in the thread,,

to induce change

An alternative to the road we are on..
Trouble is,, finding the exit. (perhaps before TSHTF)

Pericles
04-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Personally I think that is an overestimate. The main stream media has everyone believing that everyone believes what they say we believe we believe. There are times that come about that when it comes to a show of hands I think you'll find just how not alone you are. I saw it before back in the sixties. Everyone got together and started comparing notes on whether you liked the Beatles or not. At first many thought the crowd thought what the media said they though and were afraid to admit that they liked them. When they found another like them and the freedom to be who they were things sort of snowballed. Not just about Beatles but the whole façade, or false front, they had erected about all of the things we supposedly believed was just that, and we say behind the curtain.

Major difference between police in large cities, and rural sheriffs. Just about any police department with chiefs wearing general's stars will be at the forefront of the "us against them" mentality. Rural sheriff departments don't have that attitude. Our group has very cordial relations with the sheriff department. They know what we are about and have no issue with people who MYOB.

ninepointfive
04-17-2012, 08:57 AM
An alternative to the road we are on..
Trouble is,, finding the exit. (perhaps before TSHTF)

How about Ron starts, "Campaign for Science and Technology" after he is seated as POTUS. This can defeat the 90% of cops!

Still not buying it.

azxd
04-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Was with one of my cop buddies last weekend. His assessment was that when the feds give the order, 90% of cops will go along with the gun confiscations. He will be packing his vehicle and heading my way when that happens for a "rack 'em and stack 'em" exercise. Of the 10% of cops who won't take guns from citizens, the vast majority are vets like my buddy.Some will be scared shitlless over the percentage you suggest.

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:00 AM

That's just me...Range Me

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:15 AM
Yes, I think some have.

The FBI hit up Tesla's cache of documents shortly after he died in 1943. His family bitched yet they were not all returned.

We don't know so much experimentation needs to be done. Multiple minds need to be put on it. Applicable proof, not equations need to be shown. I'd start with the reich einstein doc I linked and see how that goes... I don't know shit, so I'm going to experiment.

Einstein said it would be a bombshell in physics if the noted anomaly was proven. The test has been properly repeated.If corruption goes this far back, and we know it does ... Voting will solve/change nothing.

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:17 AM
As a general rule, as things go south, the "troops", however you would define that, let's just say the men with guns paid by government, are usually the last to fall out.

Because, as things go south, they are one of the last ones that will be getting paid and have food.

And even that may take a while.

Some Soviet troops held on for half a year without getting paid.

But the good news in the end is that, when the regime fell apart, for the most part, everybody just went home.During the Civil War ... Many also went home to fight for the side they aligned with.

Lucille
04-17-2012, 09:19 AM
From my cold, dead hands! And I'm sure LEOs would oblige.

Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
--John Stark

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:22 AM

Storage and Redistribution of abundant energy that is all around us.It's much easier and much more consistent to collect the Sun's energy.

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:24 AM
Major difference between police in large cities, and rural sheriffs. Just about any police department with chiefs wearing general's stars will be at the forefront of the "us against them" mentality. Rural sheriff departments don't have that attitude. Our group has very cordial relations with the sheriff department. They know what we are about and have no issue with people who MYOB.Does not fit agenda.

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 09:32 AM
It's much easier and much more consistent to collect the Sun's energy.

Except when there are clouds. Or a low angle of sunlight.
There is also wind,, except when there isn't.

But all forms of energy should be examined.

xFiFtyOnE
04-17-2012, 09:45 AM
I'd have to disagree. I don't think you will have very many cops even showing up for work when they don't get a paycheck. I also don't think you will have many cops showing up for work when you have city wide riots and they are outnumbered hundreds or thousands to one. I don't think you will have many cops showing up for work when store shelves with basic necessities and food (which even cops need..*gasp!*) are running dry.

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:47 AM
Except when there are clouds. Or a low angle of sunlight.
There is also wind,, except when there isn't.

But all forms of energy should be examined.Yes, all forms of energy should be examined, and the pessimistic aspects that minimize each should be ignored.

All forms have their negatives, but if that is allowed to be the focus, stagnation is the result.

We actually need a bunch of brilliantly stupid people, who do not understand the concept of destined to fail ... They most likely won't give up on an idea, until they are successful.

azxd
04-17-2012, 09:50 AM
I'd have to disagree. I don't think you will have very many cops even showing up for work when they don't get a paycheck. I also don't think you will have many cops showing up for work when you have city wide riots and they are outnumbered hundreds or thousands to one. I don't think you will have many cops showing up for work when store shelves with basic necessities and food (which even cops need..*gasp!*) are running dry.The Rodney King riots have already proven that you are correct ... They backed up, and ONLY regrouped, because such activity was localized.

If such were to occur nationally, the uniforms would be stripped off (by most), and self-preservation/family safety would become the priority.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-17-2012, 09:51 AM
We actually need a bunch of brilliantly stupid people, who do not understand the concept of destined to fail ... They most likely won't give up on an idea, until they are successful.

That could be a description of this forum. Not so much in a science aspect, but in general.

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 10:01 AM
If such were to occur nationally, the uniforms would be stripped off (by most), and self-preservation/family safety would become the priority.

Were that to occur,, People might see that they are better off without them.

I actually expect they will, for the most part, continue with the gang mentality, and Warlords (Chiefs and Captains) would control areas for whatever profit might be in it.
:(

azxd
04-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Were that to occur,, People might see that they are better off without them.

I actually expect they will, for the most part, continue with the gang mentality, and Warlords (Chiefs and Captains) would control areas for whatever profit might be in it.
:(If the scenario plays out ... There would be nothing, except your conscious, to keep you from killing gang members and Warlords.

No one to stop retaliation and vengence, means you could rule the streets and ghetto's.
He with the most firepower, and least conscious objection wins ... YES ?

donnay
04-17-2012, 10:12 AM

What... you mean that is not the mentality already?

pcosmar
04-17-2012, 10:17 AM

That seems to be the present state of things,, yes.

To bad many good people still consciously object to putting an end to it.

azxd
04-17-2012, 10:20 AM
That seems to be the present state of things,, yes.

To bad many good people still consciously object to putting an end to it.If it ever goes down, I will be very hard to find ... Do not fire twice ;)

dillo
04-17-2012, 10:43 AM
when shit hits the fan, they wont be able to follow orders because everyone will have to protect their home/family

azxd
04-17-2012, 10:49 AM
when shit hits the fan, they wont be able to follow orders because everyone will have to protect their home/familyRational thoughts prevail.

+Rep

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-17-2012, 10:54 AM

If the situation is that ugly and if you have adequate supplies, you can probably avoid that match up. Or at least outlast the first wave of hungry people. I think most here would say it is morally fine to defend your position. Staying hidden sounds preferable.

azxd
04-17-2012, 10:59 AM
If the situation is that ugly and if you have adequate supplies, you can probably avoid that match up. Or at least outlast the first wave of hungry people. I think most here would say it is morally fine to defend your position. Staying hidden sounds preferable.14-30 days is my lay-low plan, and can be extended for months, if needed.

Let the idiots kill each other ;)

Ninja Homer
04-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Yes, I think some have.

Einstein said it would be a bombshell in physics if the noted anomaly was proven. The test has been properly repeated.

I had a great high school physics teacher. In the first week, he explained the laws of physics in such a way that it has always stuck with me. He said that the laws of physics aren't really laws; they're just a set of formulas that describe the model of what we know works in the universe. They can be used to prove that something can work, but they can never be used to prove that something can not work... for that, we need experimentation.

Just a simple example... we know that E = mc^2. However, E + x = mc^2 + y could also be true, where x and y are unknown variables.

To solve the world's energy problems, we really need to look back to the foundation of electrical engineering. Bearden explains the problem here: http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/030110.htm and here: http://www.rexresearch.com/maxwell.htm Basically, electrical engineers have been taught wrong for over 100 years. They are taught equations that have been used to create some amazing stuff, but these equations are missing some variables that can account for such phenomena as free energy and anti-gravity.

If you want to get in touch with bleeding-edge energy experimenters, look here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/ Most of these people are self-taught garage mechanics that combine efforts to experiment, and they're making great strides towards re-creating Tesla and other's inventions, as well as their own. Here's a good one to start with: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2003-free-energy-last-step-step-must-see.html

Ninja Homer
04-17-2012, 11:13 AM

What would you do if you had unlimited off-the-grid free energy? What would underdeveloped countries do? The grid is another form of control.

JoshLowry
04-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the links.

Captain Shays
04-17-2012, 02:20 PM
They'll be using these kinds of weapons on us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI

It's called "Activie Denial System". I actually met the guy who invented and designed it for the military. Note. If ever one of these is pointed at you you can defeat it with a metall trash can lid or something else that would reflect the beam back and away from you. Use it as a shield. This is serious S*&T

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-17-2012, 02:36 PM

It's called "Activie Denial System". I actually met the guy who invented and designed it for the military. Note. If ever one of these is pointed at you you can defeat it with a metall trash can lid or something else that would reflect the beam back and away from you. Use it as a shield. This is serious S*&T

lol. "Playing the part of an unruly mob" and they actually gave them "peace" signs to hold. That's so screwed up.

ninepointfive
04-17-2012, 04:17 PM

How nice of them to break down where the source of the wave emanates from. The only thing better would be some detailed schematics.
:D

Captain Shays
04-17-2012, 04:41 PM
How nice of them to break down where the source of the wave emanates from. The only thing better would be some detailed schematics.
:D
All I can say is commit to memory. You may need it some day.. Also remember what I said. Trash can lids. Metal ones. Use them like a shield and you'll be alright.

Captain Shays
04-17-2012, 04:42 PM
lol. "Playing the part of an unruly mob" and they actually gave them "peace" signs to hold. That's so screwed up.
Oh the irony

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 04:44 PM

Felony...

Guess what folks?

We're all felons.

You forgot to mention that many or most cops were probably chosen because of their brutishness and their willingness to follow orders. Soldiers are the same way in many respects. It is drilled into them.

azxd
04-17-2012, 04:47 PM
All I can say is commit to memory. You may need it some day.. Also remember what I said. Trash can lids. Metal ones. Use them like a shield and you'll be alright.
http://blog.koldcast.tv/media/animalhouse/pic6.jpg

Mobile trashcan

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 04:49 PM

WTF

An 8 year old can't commit a felony. It's impossible. It's doubly impossible if he is autistic. This cop is a dumbass and a savage beast.

Captain Shays
04-17-2012, 04:51 PM
ROFLMAO!! (And I mean it this time. I am really F'n laughing) (at the rolling trash can lid)

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 04:52 PM

That's just me...

I don't see why they would do that when they could be a "hero" by upholding the social order and protecting the government's interests. Not to mention, they would probably get paid pretty well. Who turns down a job when there are none?

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Not too far from where I live two cops tazed a little boy in Martinsville, Indiana.

There are good departments and bad departments. Many of these bad departments behave very meat-headedly [made that word up], and pretend they are combat vets or something whenever they terrorize unarmed American civilians whose hands are bound.

Unfortunately, as a former infantry Marine myself I understand this macho 'kick ass and take names' mentality from power tripping meat heads who formerly were severely bullied in high-school. In the Marines it was a good thing, and serves the necessary purpose of hardening the hearts of war fighters. In American law-enforcement however, its not needed, and officers who commit such acts should be placed in stocks outside their county courthouse with a sign stating the injustice carried out.
Little children should be taught at a young age that men trusted with authority who exceed their bounds are to be despised, and although I normally wouldn't condone mockery or maliciousness, I'm tempted to support an exception for such wicked men, and have a catfish festival complete with rides and games where you could when prizes, with the accused public servant still in the stocks on a tall stage in the middle of the family festival. Citizens could pay a few bucks to launch water balloons or pies at the violator, and win prizes for a hit. Small prizes for the little ones and grandmas at a distance of about five to ten yards or so, and those really big stuffed animals for the guys who would like to impress that special gal by showing off his strong arms. All funds raised would go to help victims of violent crime, and it would be a good happy time for all, to just socialize and come together as a family and community.

Yeah, what happened to public shaming as punishment?

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 05:01 PM

And in truly tragic irony, I see most of the South - who should be the strongest countermeasure against a police clampdown - siding in favor of the state if the minority population rises up, because of long standing racial tension. This is when you realize that this country is screwed all to hell and if a civil war were to happen now the good ole USA would splinter apart.

To be fair, that's what they thought before the civil war, too. I think the USA would still be intact, it would just be very different. They would probably declare martial law "for our own good."

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 05:08 PM

I've heard of Tesla and Reich, but I'm still curious. I don't see what Reich would have to do with what we're talking about. I've heard of Orgone Energy, but I'm not getting the connection.

EDIT: Responded before I saw your other post on the matter. Pretty interesting...

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-17-2012, 05:24 PM
I've heard of Tesla and Reich, but I'm still curious. I don't see what Reich would have to do with what we're talking about. I've heard of Orgone Energy, but I'm not getting the connection.

EDIT: Responded before I saw your other post on the matter. Pretty interesting...

Reich is also quite the interesting character to be so unknown, if you read his wikipedia page.

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 05:47 PM

That's probably the reason why they won't be using this weapon very much. No doubt they realize its shortcomings and will favor other weapons when the "SHTF."

osan
04-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Was with one of my cop buddies last weekend. His assessment was that when the feds give the order, 90% of cops will go along with the gun confiscations.

They may be inclined, but that does not mean they will succeed at it. Granted, many will quietly comply when "they" come for theirs guns, there are a goodly number who will not and that is probably numbering a million or perhaps much more.

When cops start coming back to their precincts in body bags methinks those remaining are going to change their tunes. They may attempt a onesy-twosy approach with 50 officers raiding homes to better ensure their survival. This will undoubtedly work for awhile but in time the mundanes may well decide they have had enough of low-intensity warfare and start banding together such that raids will be met with deadly force. We outnumber them. We out-gun them. From what I have seen over the past 40 years we shoot a whole lot better than the average cop. They will not stand a chance in this endeavor without a LOT of help from the armed forces and that participation is far from guaranteed at this point.

Disarming this nation may not be the cake walk some think.

I must mention here that over the past 20 years I have lived all over the USA - 11 states total. I have sought out people of all walks of life - engineers, scientists, plumbers, cops, drug addicts, street whores, bikers, priests, Christians, atheists, and just about anyone and everyone else who would speak about the world and where it appears to be heading. It is so interesting to have noted the strong consistency of the opinions, save for a certain small contingent who go against the grain. Most have expressed beliefs that bad things are coming. People are not blind to the darkness on the horizon. The dullards are there with their oblivious "it's all good" view of the world.... they tend to be "liberal" in one way or another, interestingly enough. I have noticed that people who tend to face life head on are the ones who believe things will come to nothing good in the end. The bums on the streets, the burnouts, the hardcore professionals like engineers who make the world in which we live. Those less connected to the real world, those who live in some form of "la la land" such as entertainment seem to be of the opinion that things are getting better. THey also appear in my experience to be the ones most supportive of government and would perhaps sell you out for a plugged nickel and perhaps a couple of lines of decent cocaine. But I would say an unmistakable majority are not like that. That is where the salvation of this nation may lie. They are the ones whence the fighters are likely to be found and there are lots of them.

Seems it is still a crap shoot with the trophies still up for grabs. Interesting days. More so almost by​ the day.

Philhelm
04-17-2012, 06:15 PM
The police are warriors of summer, and Winter is coming...

krisbrayeli@yahoo.com
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
The media is a major factor too. 99 times out of 100 they present the story with an obvious bias toward the police,
(they were just doing their jobs).

This is so true.
I have emailed all the media stations with copies of the police report. Documentation from the theripst who was there and talked to the chief and the teacher.....
Fox 47 did two short segments on it and MI Live has done 4 stories on it - NO ONE ELSE
except for Hillsdale paper- who have interviewed the City Manager and the ISD - never called me - when I called and asked- they said that I was bais so they couldn't talk to me. It was better that they only talked to officials....OMG and the officials are not bais?
I would have never believed that something like this could happen and the fact that it did and that no one is arguing over what happened - just debating if it was wrong or not. Really do we need to discuss if it was wrong? Common sence is not so common any more in America.

TheTexan
04-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Out of curiosity, I was checking if a mundane could request an arrest warrant, and at least in Texas, it looks like we can, in theory anyway.

http://law.onecle.com/texas/criminal-procedure/chapter15.html

Art. 15.01. [218] [265] [253] WARRANT OF ARREST. A "warrant
of arrest" is a written order from a magistrate, directed to a peace
officer or some other person specially named, commanding him to
take the body of the person accused of an offense, to be dealt with
according to law.

Art. 15.02. [219] [266] [254] REQUISITES OF WARRANT. It
issues in the name of "The State of Texas", and shall be sufficient,
without regard to form, if it have these substantial requisites:
1. It must specify the name of the person whose arrest is
ordered, if it be known, if unknown, then some reasonably definite
description must be given of him.
2. It must state that the person is accused of some offense
against the laws of the State, naming the offense.
3. It must be signed by the magistrate, and his office be
named in the body of the warrant, or in connection with his
signature.

Art. 15.05. [222] [269] [257] REQUISITES OF COMPLAINT. The
complaint shall be sufficient, without regard to form, if it have
these substantial requisites:
1. It must state the name of the accused, if known, and if not
known, must give some reasonably definite description of him.
2. It must show that the accused has committed some offense
against the laws of the State, either directly or that the affiant
has good reason to believe, and does believe, that the accused has
committed such offense.
3. It must state the time and place of the commission of the
offense, as definitely as can be done by the affiant.
4. It must be signed by the affiant by writing his name or
affixing his mark.

Art. 2.09. WHO ARE MAGISTRATES. Each of the following
officers is a magistrate within the meaning of this Code: The
justices of the Supreme Court, the judges of the Court of Criminal
Appeals, the justices of the Courts of Appeals, the judges of the
District Court, the magistrates appointed by the judges of the
district courts of Bexar County, Dallas County, or Tarrant County
that give preference to criminal cases, the criminal law hearing
officers for Harris County appointed under Subchapter L, Chapter
54, Government Code, the criminal law hearing officers for Cameron
County appointed under Subchapter BB, Chapter 54, Government Code,
the magistrates appointed by the judges of the district courts of
Lubbock County, Nolan County, or Webb County, the magistrates
appointed by the judges of the criminal district courts of Dallas
County or Tarrant County, the masters appointed by the judges of the
district courts and the county courts at law that give preference to
criminal cases in Jefferson County, the magistrates appointed by
the judges of the district courts and the statutory county courts of
Brazos County or Williamson County, the magistrates appointed by
the judges of the district courts and statutory county courts that
give preference to criminal cases in Travis County, the county
judges, the judges of the county courts at law, judges of the county
criminal courts, the judges of statutory probate courts, the
associate judges appointed by the judges of the statutory probate
courts under Subchapter G, Chapter 54, Government Code, the
justices of the peace, and the mayors and recorders and the judges
of the municipal courts of incorporated cities or towns.

So if you want to arrest someone, just put together an official complaint, and find a magistrate willing to hear you out?

That's a LOT of "magistrates" to choose from, all we need is one, and I don't see any jurisdiction limitations :)

We may not be able to convict these cops, but it sure would be fun to have them arrested, ya?

Noble Savage
04-17-2012, 07:27 PM
who the hell is going to show up for work if your not getting paid?

Danke
04-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Out of curiosity, I was checking if a mundane could request an arrest warrant, and at least in Texas, it looks like we can, in theory anyway.

http://law.onecle.com/texas/criminal-procedure/chapter15.html

So if you want to arrest someone, just put together an official complaint, and find a magistrate willing to hear you out?

That's a LOT of "magistrates" to choose from, all we need is one, and I don't see any jurisdiction limitations :)

We may not be able to convict these cops, but it sure would be fun to have them arrested, ya?

You are asking the Corporation (the State) permission to arrest one of their employees ("authorities") ?

Really?

TheTexan
04-17-2012, 07:37 PM
You are asking the Corporation (the State) permission to arrest one of their employees ("authorities") ?

Really?

Doing it without permission from the state requires substantial cooperation & organization. Until then, I'm just trying not to get shot, and arresting cops looks like fun. :)

krisbrayeli@yahoo.com
04-17-2012, 07:41 PM
I learned a really hard leason today. When I went and talked to the chief - he was so matter of fact about it - He was nice and just acted like he had no clue. He told us very up front that Eli was in the car and he opened the door and whacked him in the ankle slammed the door and then a few minutes when he did not calm down opened it again and whacked him again. I was angry but I was happy he told me the truth and becuase of that I said training is needed. He is a nice guy - he just didn't have any other tools in his tool box. I wanted it to be this way.
See I don't feel the way a lot of you do. I have never had a bad experiance and the police are the good guys.
Then I read the police report and see that it differs in the way that he hit him once outside of the car and then once in the car. Somehow (not much) but this makes it better - at least he was not hit twice in the car when he was in a safe place -but why would the chief tell us something worce then what happened? I couldn't figure it out.
Here I am still saying train him...even as my husband says the guy should lose his job. I defend him....I need some how to believe in law and order and that cops are the good guys.
Today I talked to the MSP that did the investigation and find out that the chief was still very matter of fact about it and still states that he did nothing wrong and that he would handle it again. Now he is out of the 'out of control' situation and is calm and can look back on his actions and he still feels that what he did was right.
Now I find out the the MSP report has been in for a week and no action has been taken? The officer is still on leave with pay - the school supper is still making his 200K a year. I am paying $50 a day in child care becuase my child can not go to school (he can go back with NO policy or IEP or Saftey plan changes - it is my choice to have him home). I offer the school- If I am paying this anyhow ($250 a week)- please let me hire somone to sit at the school with him and be his aide- then I will know he is safe and he will be getting an education - nope not allowed.
Then it hits me the reason he is not sorry - the reason he doesn't think he did anything wrong - the reason he said that the two whacks were in the police car- is becuase he is proud of it. He took control of the situation. What a big man he is.
Now I have to question everything I believed about police in general. Are they fundimentaly good- because if our system was good would they not be taking action on the report. Would they not be disaplining the people who allowed this to happen?
I feel like this doubt that they have created with in me has changed my fundimental beliefs.
Does any of that make sence?
Will the day come like in Hitlers day when then mentaly week will be taken away - will I have to protect my son from them in general?
Scary scary scary

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Then I read the police report and see that it differs in the way that he hit him once outside of the car and then once in the car. Somehow (not much) but this makes it better - at least he was not hit twice in the car when he was in a safe place -but why would the chief tell us something worce then what happened? I couldn't figure it out.

Maybe he forgot what lies they told on the police report. Unfortunately, I've seen several police reports full of lies.

PaulConventionWV
04-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Doing it without permission from the state requires substantial cooperation & organization. Until then, I'm just trying not to get shot, and arresting cops looks like fun. :)

Did you ever think you would actually get the warrant? Did you ever think the cop would not rather kill you before being taken hostage by a mundane? Did you ever think the cop would be punished for murder after he killed you to avoid being arrested?

LibForestPaul
04-17-2012, 08:44 PM
I learned a really hard leason today. When I went and talked to the chief - he was so matter of fact about it - He was nice and just acted like he had no clue. He told us very up front that Eli was in the car and he opened the door and whacked him in the ankle slammed the door and then a few minutes when he did not calm down opened it again and whacked him again. I was angry but I was happy he told me the truth and becuase of that I said training is needed. He is a nice guy - he just didn't have any other tools in his tool box. I wanted it to be this way.
See I don't feel the way a lot of you do.

I learned a really hard leason today. When I went and talked to the father - he was so matter of fact about it - He was nice and just acted like he had no clue. He told us very up front that his boy was in the closet and he opened the door and whacked him in the ankle slammed the door and then a few minutes when he did not calm down opened it again and whacked him again. I was angry but I was happy he told me the truth and becuase of that I said training is needed. He is a nice guy - he just didn't have any other tools in his tool box. I wanted it to be this way. -fixed

WTH quote is that from?

osan
04-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Out of curiosity, I was checking if a mundane could request an arrest warrant, and at least in Texas, it looks like we can, in theory anyway...

Don't hold your breath on that. I doubt you will find a magistrate who will issue such a warrant for any of several reasons, a big one being a sense of self-preservation, which may also be regarded as cowardice. There is NOTHING to prevent such a brave magistrate from accidentally ending up on the wrong end of a cop's gun. People are afraid of the police. This is not the hallmark of a free society. This fear is now very much taking on the timbre of that we read of in places such as NAZI Germany, Stalin's Russia, and good old uncle Mao. Freedom cannot coexist with this brand of fear. They are mutually exclusive conditions.

TheTexan
04-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Did you ever think you would actually get the warrant?

In the state of Texas there are likely thousands of magistrates to choose from. It's theoretically possible.

Did you ever think the cop would not rather kill you before being taken hostage by a mundane? Did you ever think the cop would be punished for murder after he killed you to avoid being arrested?

If by some miracle I did manage to get a lawful warrant, I'd bring the proper force necessary, this I would not worry about

GuerrillaXXI
04-17-2012, 10:53 PM
+rep to this post:

Every single story we read about them speaks volumes.You are exactly right.

Most American police, especially the "tacticool" SWAT pigs, are little more than overgrown adolescent bullies who enjoy LARPing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_action_role-playing_game) as commandos at the expense of the public. They love the adrenaline rush and the feeling of power they get when they pretend they're facing a serious threat and then take that threat down. Just watch that show Cops sometime -- four pigs will tackle some disoriented drunk guy and rough him up, then high-five each other afterward, as if they've proved to themselves that they're total bad-asses.

The problem for them is that they almost never face a significant threat. Typically it's some crackhead watching TV with a puny handgun stuffed under his mattress, oblivious to the ten cops who are about to kick in his door. Generally the police overwhelmingly outnumber whomever they're after, and they often have the element of surprise on their side. Even then they often make a poor showing if their adversaries have decent weapons and are determined to fight back: e.g., the North Hollywood shootout, the Miami FBI shootout, or even the recent shooting of the police chief and four other cops by ONE guy in New Hampshire. And that's if they aren't too scared to engage in the first place! Look at how the SWAT pigs cowered outside Columbine High School and Virginia Tech while those massacres were taking place. Someone already mentioned the L.A. Riots, too. The L.A. pigs sure were brave when they were beating down Rodney King, but what happened when the riots were going on? They all ran away and hid like little girls.

The pigs just want to get their paychecks and have some excitement at the expense of the public. Fisharmor put it very well: They're bullies, and bullies do NOT want any confrontations with truly dangerous adversaries. Remember this if you ever have to defend your freedoms or your life! They'll be fighting for a paycheck and a cheap thrill; you'll be fighting for a cause you're willing to die for. (Actually, I should say "die early for," since you will die anyway someday, free or unfree.)

I honestly believe that the ONLY thing that can conquer armed, skilled, freedom-loving Americans is fear itself. The pigs are only a threat to isolated individuals and small groups, and the military just isn't big enough or sufficiently independent of the general population to control the whole US.

osan
04-18-2012, 07:07 AM
If the scenario plays out ... There would be nothing, except your conscious, to keep you from killing gang members and Warlords.

No one to stop retaliation and vengence, means you could rule the streets and ghetto's.

When looked at in the long term historical perspective, human beings are actually very peaceable creatures, by and large. The great and torrential majority of large-scale violence can be readily attributed to a very small cadre of persons. These have very nearly all been the great perpetrators of empire in any of its many forms. Spontaneous hate- or even fear-based violence on any scale greater than that of small handfuls of individuals has been almost non-existent throughout history. Hatfield-McCoy types of feuding certainly has gone on in some abundance, but the total numbers of those killed and maimed can be in no reasonable way compared with those tallied in even the most modest wars between competing instruments of empire - the great armies of history and the rotten rulers who have lead them to slaughter and to be slaughtered in their names, for their sakes, and for the sakes of their hobbled egos and often their unbridled avarice have been responsible for nearly all the large scale destruction and mayhem. Government at its best.

One could choke a million lives out of existence on the vast raft of examples of this sort of behavior before partaking one percent of one percent of the available fare. It is difficult to find instances where "regular" people simply went at it, butchering and destroying each other for reasons that amount to anything less than dire circumstances such as during famine. One cannot hope to examine all the available examples of mass murder by the lords of empire in a single human life time. These are the trouble makers to whom our thanks may be directed for having provided us with endless volumes of mayhem, murder, and abject misery for humans and non-humans alike. They have been the destroyers of everything that is good in our lives and they are the ones that will continue to do so as long as humanity sufficiently accepts empire as a legitimate way of life.

When push comes to shove, it will be the proponents of empire, however largely or diminutively practiced in a given instance, who will once again come to ruin what remains with actions reflective of the belief that force is a morally legitimate means of passing the days of one's life; that humans ultimately reduce to nothing more than the strong and the weak with the latter toiling for the pleasure of the former. The tribal societies that preceded empire and still constitute the majority form of societal construction over the course of human history appear to have worked remarkably well. They also appear to have been more or less resistant to the notion of empire society vis-a-vis their own which were perfectly free in the most proper sense of the term. History is chocked full of examples of free societies being introduced to those of empire and the universal means has had to be force because no sane and free human being would ever consent to living in the manner most of the world does today. Force, bloodshed, and disaster has been the nearly universal result for free people after contact with empire. Empire is nobody's friend or ally, not even to those who bring it and cherish it. It destroys everything it touches - even itself in the fullness of time. Empire is the very definition of the most extreme and hopeless insanity achievable by human beings and it has spread to ever corner, crack, and crevice of the world.

Remove empire and 99.9 bar % of humanities greater troubles would vanish as if by magic. A simple concept that is almost certainly impossible to put into practice because freedom and tyranny do appear to my eyes to approximately follow the second law of thermodynamics: entropy - freedom being the state of higher order and tyranny being that of chaos. As Yeats put it, things fall apart. Freedom falls to tyranny because freedom requires vastly more energy to maintain, whereas tyranny simply happens of its own accord the moment people stop fighting it off, and like rust, tyranny never sleeps. Ever.

That which you appear to advocate (governmental authority) is the very thing that will ultimately destroy the race. It is a self-contradicting concept that achieves precisely that which it purports to prevent. It is raw and naked chaos. Without freedom we are lost.

osan
04-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Most American police, especially the "tacticool" SWAT pigs, are little more than overgrown adolescent bullies who enjoy LARPing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_action_role-playing_game) as commandos at the expense of the public. They love the adrenaline rush and the feeling of power they get when they pretend they're facing a serious threat and then take that threat down. Just watch that show Cops sometime -- four pigs will tackle some disoriented drunk guy and rough him up, then high-five each other afterward, as if they've proved to themselves that they're total bad-asses.

This is precisely so, at least in a large number of cases. They are adrenaline junkies who fool themselves into thinking they face threats that are comparable to those faced by combat troops. Uh huh... riiiiiiiiiiight....

Many years ago I saw an episode of "Cops", a stupid and nasty little show that glorifies brutality as meted by police and provides pathetically demented viewers with entertainment via the abject misery and misfortune of others. Just before a raid one of the macho brutes was going on and on about what a rush it was and how that was the reason he was a cop. It was disgusting.

The problem for them is that they almost never face a significant threat.

Absolutely true, yet they appear to have convinced themselves otherwise. Embarrassingly pathetic.

e.g., the North Hollywood shootout, the Miami FBI shootout, or even the recent shooting of the police chief and four other cops by ONE guy in New Hampshire. And that's if they aren't too scared to engage in the first place!

Consider that there are entire sections of south-central Los Angeles where police simply refuse to tread. The gangs own those places and the cops know they'd get their asses handed to them were they to get cute.

Look at how the SWAT pigs cowered outside Columbine High School and Virginia Tech while those massacres were taking place. Someone already mentioned the L.A. Riots, too. The L.A. pigs sure were brave when they were beating down Rodney King, but what happened when the riots were going on? They all ran away and hid like little girls.

No need to insult little girls who, I am sure, have far larger noots than do these revolting and cowardly pissywinks.

The pigs just want to get their paychecks and have some excitement at the expense of the public. Fisharmor put it very well: They're bullies, and bullies do NOT want any confrontations with truly dangerous adversaries. Remember this if you ever have to defend your freedoms or your life! They'll be fighting for a paycheck and a cheap thrill; you'll be fighting for a cause you're willing to die for. (Actually, I should say "die early for," since you will die anyway someday, free or unfree.)

I quite agree. I get this image in my head of a dozen cops standing around a corpse, clubbing away as they all shriek, "Stop resisting! Stop resisting!" There is no verbal degradation that can be applied to these people that does not degrade the words themselves and elevate the police to a status higher than they could ever hope to merit, such as "vermin" or "pond scum"

I honestly believe that the ONLY thing that can conquer armed, skilled, freedom-loving Americans is fear itself.

You forgot "apathy". That's a real killer. Self absorption is another.

The pigs are only a threat to isolated individuals and small groups, and the military just isn't big enough or sufficiently independent of the general population to control the whole US.

Not without consent, that is for sure. A major problem that I see, however, is the fact that most basic commodities are not under "our" control, but rather in the hands of a very few. As I have mentioned before, I doubt they will roll in the tanks. Compliance is best gained by consent and not by force. Therefore, manufacture an economic crisis and starve out the resistance. When Joe Average is hungry enough and scared enough all "they" have to do is hold out a dinner roll and tell them there's a lot more where that came from if only you will swear allegiance and fealty to them. People will snap that up instantly. They will not care a whit about their rights when their children are crying from hunger. They will do what they feel they must to survive and I am pretty confident that many will gladly become bully boys for "them" in exchange for better rations, a spiffy uniform, gun, and that god-like feeing that authority seems to give such persons. Join us and stand above the rest or starve. It will be neighbor against neighbor with the rulers turning maroon as they stifle the rising urge to laugh uproariously.

azxd
04-18-2012, 09:28 AM
I don't see why they would do that when they could be a "hero" by upholding the social order and protecting the government's interests. Not to mention, they would probably get paid pretty well. Who turns down a job when there are none?Tell me you're kidding ... All the cop haters and gang bangers would see them as an even more likely target for elimination.

It would be their perfect excuse, time.

You'd take up arms against such oppression during an all out SHTF situation, right ?
Heck, even those who support LE, would be stopping the rogue cop.

osan
04-18-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by QuickZ06 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=4361142#post4361142)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by bxm042 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=4361178#post4361178)
Yep. To the very end

The black community will be the first to start fighting back if that happens. They've been held down too long.

Meh, maybe... and if so the most likely outcome will be that they kill each other and burn down their own places or go after whitey, the false enemy that has been intentionally implanted into their broader cultural perspective. Taken as a statistical gestalt, black folk have been their own worst enemies in terms of such politics. The thinking has been too poisoned for far too long to look to reasonably expect rational, sane action there. But who knows... miracles do happen every once in a while.

All we are likely to see is the venting of vast and profound rage that actually has very little basis in reason for existence - the product of a very carefully cultivated mentality of entitlement tied to what is now a long history of falsely attributed and claimed wrongs done them in the post civil rights decades. All the nonsense of rampant injustice based in an implied and thereby perceived racist environment resulted from the vast white conspiracy against black has fueled this rage and it will not end prettily for anyone, methinks. The bills of goods sold there is huge and has mangled the world view very badly - perhaps even irreparably. What is really troubling in all this is that those black folk who do not accept the lies that have been spoon fed them are far more often regarded as Uncle Toms by their own than seen as voices of reason based in willful self control. It is a very sad circumstance, IMO.

Anarchists and liberty-minded individuals will be soon to follow, and then it's a war.

I don't think so. If perchance a large number of the black communities go blood simple, the rest of us will be arming against them, given the likely behaviors we will see. I hope to be proven wrong on that, but if not we will have our hands full as we gear up to handle the free for all that stands to ensue in such a case, particularly in the large cities. I doubt you will see suburban blacks going hog wild - or at least I surely hope they will choose to be more sensibly directed than that.

Let us not lose sight of the fact that the real enemies here are not quite stupid and will attempt to employ every opportunity to divide and conquer. The classic "ooo, dem nazzy old white people be repressing us po' po' black folk" will undoubtedly come to play in a big way if the rumblings go inexorably toward the action threshold, in which case "they" will feel obliged to make the best of it by turning us against each other and the false paradigm of black-white hatred and injustice will be played for all it is worth. Unfortunately it stands a pretty good chance of succeeding once the stones start flying through plate glass.

Precisely. And the king irony in all of that is that the statistically mean liberal black people have become the greatest lickers of the state boot when in fact they should be the greatest crushers of it, given the long history and the reality of how egregiously they have been managed by the rulers. I would think that NOW should be the perfect time to forge closer relations between black and white, but it seems to me that the tensions you mention are now so high that this has become effectively impossible. Can you imagine any white person today waltzing into the New Black Panther party HQ to pow wow and discuss how we might move forward against the real enemy? They might be lucky to get out alive at this point, what with all the utterly lunatic talk coming from those people regarding the Zimmerman case. Rational thought has left the building and blind anger has taken the CEO's chair.

phill4paul
04-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Heck, even those who support LE, would be stopping the rogue cop.

Cop hater.

enjerth
04-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Unfortunately there are only two types: corrupt and compliant.

FTFY.

krisbrayeli@yahoo.com
04-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Special prosecutor to review whether Jonesville chief's use of force warrants criminal charge
By Danielle Salisbury | Danielle_Salisbury@mlive.com The Jackson Citizen Patriot | Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 2:08 PM

osan
04-19-2012, 06:07 AM
AFAIK, in most jurisdictions, a cop can legally shoot a fleeing "felon."

Huh... and yet the question arises of how, exactly, do they know the person fleeing is a felon?By this theory of action underpinning such "authority", it would appear most unmistakably that police have been graduated to positions of judge, jury, and executioner all in a single, convenient package. Convenient, though, for whom exactly?

The truth is that a cop may have absolutely no correct idea at all why a person is running in a particular direction. They may have no idea why they just witnessed a stranger shooting another. I would not even allow the existence of police departments, but if we are to have them in any rotten event they should hold no authority to detain, much less arrest or shoot another person no matter what they may see. Police in such a better world would be relegated to a role similar to that of a Free Witness, a la "Stranger In A Strange Land". They see something that looks like a crime and report it to their betters at a sheriff's office, give what information they can and leave the rest to the duly elected official. I would probably not even allow them weapons to best ensure they keep their proper places.

Consider an example of a man who shoots another in self defense just as cop is arriving. Cop has NO idea what is going on except he sees one person shooting another. Anyone with even the least brains flees the area after so shooting for several reasons, not the least of which is that the person shot may have friends about who will not take kindly to your having just shot their buddy, regardless of how righteous the shoot may have been. For the sake of survival you need to get the hell out of dodge fast, which means beating it by any means possible. So you run, refusing to look back no matter what you see or hear. You hear, "stop, police!" and keep going because you KNOW that it could be a friend of the person you just shot and cannot afford to give them the thinnest time slice in which to close the gap between you. Officer Presumption decides you are guilty on the spot and shoots you deader'n stone. Oh happy day for law and order.

Police need to be eliminated in toto. They hold no legitimate role in a free and civil society. Their perfidy is made clear to us now virtually on a daily basis, their crimes becoming ever more outrageous as time passes. If ever they held justifiable roles, which I contest most vehemently, that time is now well past and every last one needs to find something new and more productive to do with his life, either voluntarily or by force. Such force constitutes an act of self defense by people against roving bands of "state" sanctioned criminal lunatics whose leashes have been lengthened by that so-called "state" to the point where police pose clear and present threats to the very survival of all peaceable people.

This will not happen, placing onus upon us all to make other preparations which, IMO, should include cop-watch units; groups of well armed citizens never less than 10 in number and preferably larger, who volunteer to patrol areas and keep their eyes on police activity. Any perfidious behavior would be met with unequivocal responses up to and including killing any cop acting to endanger the life, limb, and liberty of free people.

tod evans
04-19-2012, 07:12 AM
All this discussion about the necessity of cops.......

Cops are the result of citizens who are to damn complacent to stand up for what's right.

Citizens who were to scared to drag the "boogy-men" in front of a jury.......Afraid to get their hands dirty and take lumps standing up.

Instead "controllable thugs" were retained and granted the authority to enforce the will of those to scared to do the job themselves.

What we have now is the result of relying on others to "do what's right" for generations.

Complaining about the thugs we as society hired is only the first step, it means folks are recognizing that there's a problem.

azxd
04-19-2012, 08:39 AM
Yet we all know that complaining accomplishing little.

jmdrake
04-19-2012, 08:44 AM

I've been looking at stuff like that for years but have not experimented with it yet. He's a good site on how to build free or nearly free energy devices.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/

How about an alternative science subforum?