PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 'founders would be horrified' over Obamacare (Straight Talk)

AngelClark
04-16-2012, 12:51 PM
I try to take some of the Ron Paul releases and give them titles that may get shared on Facebook. In other words, let's see if we can get some of the Santorum supporters or Gingrich supporters to agree with this or click on it. That's what I tried to do with today's Ron Paul Straight Talk.

"2012 presidential candidate Ron Paul is no different than many people who have been paying attention to the United States Supreme Court lately, mainly due to their examination of Obamacare. Obamacare, the health care legislation passed by President Obama, has many Americans upset. In Rasmussen Reports' national polls last week, the 12 term congressman from Texas, Dr. Paul, was the only candidate able to beat President Obama in a head-to-head contest.

In fact, a new poll released last week shows that the approval rating of the Supreme Court is way up. Forty-one percent of likely voters now rate the Supreme Court's performance as good or excellent, regardless of the fact that the justices just voted that Americans might be strip searched for any reason, even minor traffic offenses.

"Last week President Obama made some rather shocking comments at a press conference regarding the Supreme Court's deliberation on the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare. His comments belie a grasp of constitutional concepts so lacking that perhaps the University of Chicago Law School should offer a refund to any students "taught" constitutional law by then-Professor Obama!"

http://exm.nr/Iz4UHJ

Maybe I should write another one and title it any students taught by Professor Obama deserve a refund...

V3n
04-16-2012, 01:12 PM
You're doing a great job! Thank you for all your work!

KEEF
04-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Tweeted it. Nice job.