PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Free My 2-yr Old Son From Slavery!

CaptUSA
04-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Please, I need your help!

My son is only 2 years old and yet he has been born into slavery. The slave owners have laid claim to the fruits of his labor and will not free him. They say he must pay the debts of his ancestors. But these are debts that he didn't incur! In fact, his ancestors were duped into incurring these debts simply to satisfy the whims of their slave owners.

He is too young to really understand what has befallen him due to no fault of his own, but he will soon learn. And at that point, he will justifiably become angry at his father for not trying harder to set him free. Unfortunately, I'm sharing his same burden. I didn't incur this burden either, but if I try to leave, they will come after me. They'll claim my property as their own. They do allow me travel, but I'm never allowed to leave their watching eye. In fact, if I fly, they forcefully examine my body to make sure I'm not carrying anything of which they do not approve. If they get a sense that I may not come back, they will revoke my papers.

Sure, they allow me to live, but only as a means to repay this debt. I have a house, but if I want to cut down a tree, or make some alterations, I have to ask their permission. If I want to eat or drink something, they have to approve of it first. They take a big chunk of every dollar I make already, and then they steal more by making my dollars worth less. If I get out of line, they come to my shack with guns and other weapons of war to intimidate me. If I resist, they do far worse.

I'm begging your help. It may be too late for me, but please consider helping my son! He's so innocent and I'd hate to see him grow up like this as well. I've heard there's a man out there that understands this injustice and is telling people about it. He's just one man, but he's waking up millions! You can't help my son by sending me money since our slave-owners would just confiscate it, but you can help this man continue his fight for our freedom! Please visit this link and donate as much as you can... My son needs you! All of our children need us!

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

Thank you.

(seems like nothing else is getting people's attention...)

mport1
04-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Great post! The only thing I would say though is that Americans have all been slaves from the start. Our current slave masters are just worse now and claim even more ownership of our bodies and the fruits of our labor.

Edit: actually you basically addressed that point already.

evilfunnystuff
04-16-2012, 03:49 PM
bump

PolicyReader
04-16-2012, 04:03 PM
A reality check worth listening too.

Which is more valuable the opportunity for freedom or whatever amusement your FRN might otherwise buy? We each must make our own choice, I've made mine.

robskicks
04-16-2012, 04:05 PM
cool story bro:D

Transaction date/time: 2012-04-16 10:40:08
Transaction ID: 273386092C000131C

PHONETOOL
04-16-2012, 04:10 PM
I posted this in another thread but I think it should go here also.

One of my friends on facebook posted this. It's a conversation about the money bomb with her daughter.

My 4 yr old asked, Mommy what you doing? I said donating a little money to Ron Paul. She says, Why does Ron Paul need money?? I told her, He needs money from regularpeople like us because its people like us that believe in him want him as our president so when you get older, you can be free. Soooo...Rahni, my daughter went and got her change jar and said, Mommy you can give Ron Paul my money because i want to be free when Im big like you....OMG!!! Sooo sweet. I guess freedom really is popular, to people of ALL ages!!!

heavenlyboy34
04-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks OP. I've made this point before, but your style really brings the message home. :cool:

CaptUSA
04-16-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm glad you liked this post.
PHONETOOL, your post caused me to type mine.
Come on, people, let's keep this going! Think of the children! :p

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount:
$350.00
Transaction ID:
Transaction date/time:
2012-04-16 17:43:21

evilfunnystuff
04-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Here are your transaction details:
Donation amount: $100.00
Transaction date/time: 2012-04-16 18:17:45
Transaction ID: 62K63412XC185152N

Henry Rogue
04-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Nice job. I wish more people saw it are way. donated on 4/15/12 250.00

Natural Citizen
04-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Come on, people, let's keep this going! Think of the children!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Qzfj0Ft5ruc/S_Ay2-pW5JI/AAAAAAAAAJA/JZmqsRTLviA/s640/robin+hood.jpg

Cinderella
04-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Love this...will share

J_White
04-16-2012, 09:23 PM
unfortunate but true !