PDA

View Full Version : PATH TO VICTORY:

Celebs4RonPaul
04-16-2012, 09:03 AM
PATH TO VICTORY:

1. Raise enough money to take Texas <====== (we are here)
2. Carry momentum to CA, and NY
3. Have 100K+ for "Paul Festival" and show delegates Romney cannot defeat Obama - only Dr. Paul
4. Take the GOP nomination
5. Ramp up recruiting Blue Republicans, and have anti-war celebrities speak out in droves in support of Dr. Paul
6. Take the White House in a land slide victory!

This is a simple plan, but it will not be easy - it will require tremendous sacrifice on ALL OF US. That means EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. It will require that we join our forces, hold each other accountable, and work as a team. But we CAN do this!

www.PaulFestival.com
(www.PaulFestival.com)

sailingaway
04-16-2012, 09:06 AM
I don't think a festival is where we need to spend money when money is tight. But we do need money for ads.

Which isn't to say people who just want a festival for social reasons shouldn't have one. But the media doesn't cover our festivals, and I don't see it impacting the campaign, personally.

Celebs4RonPaul
04-16-2012, 09:20 AM
I don't think a festival is where we need to spend money when money is tight. But we do need money for ads.

Which isn't to say people who just want a festival for social reasons shouldn't have one. But the media doesn't cover our festivals, and I don't see it impacting the campaign, personally.

There are no guarantees of course, but we will do everything within our means to get TV coverage (national radio coverage is already in the works). The festival will be essential in convincing the delegates that Dr. Paul is the only choice if the GOP wants to take back the White House. In that sense, the Paul Festival is MORE important than TV ads which are directed towards the general population, most of who will ignore the message anyway. I'm not saying TV ads should be ignored, but it's the delegates that really count as far as the GOP nomination is concerned.