PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo news fails to include Ron Paul among members of Congress who are retiring

qh4dotcom
04-15-2012, 10:31 PM
ht tp://news.yahoo.com/change-112th-congress-213107220.html

youngbuck
04-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Yahoo News is absolutely terrible, and their sick agenda is blatantly obvious.

Keith and stuff
04-16-2012, 01:07 AM
It breaks down those not returning into 5 sections. 1 of the sections covers Ron Paul.

Running for Other Offices (15)

Democrats (7)

Chris Murphy (Conn.) -- running for Senate
Martin Heinrich (N.M.) -- running for Senate
Shelley Berkley (Nev.) -- running for Senate
Joe Donnelly (Ind.) -- running for Senate
Mazie Hirono (Hawaii) -- running for Senate
Bob Filner (Calif.) -- running for mayor (San Diego)
Tammy Baldwin (Wis.) -- running for Senate

Republicans (8)

Denny Rehberg (Mont.) -- running for Senate
Jeff Flake (Ariz.) -- running for Senate
Mike Pence (Ind.) -- running for governor
Ron Paul (Texas) -- running for president
Todd Akin (Mo.) -- running for Senate
Rick Berg (N.D.) -- running for Senate
Connie Mack (Fla.) -- running for Senate
Bob Turner (N.Y.) -- running for Senate

kcchiefs6465
04-16-2012, 06:23 AM
hxxp://news.yahoo.com/change-112th-congress-213107220.html
Please break link. I would hate for Yahoo to think people actually read their bs.

FindLiberty
04-16-2012, 06:38 AM
Is Yahoo News really wrong here? (I know they are wrong/biased 99.99% of the time, but maybe just this once, they got it right)

They realize Ron Paul will NOT be retiring... He's just movin' up from US Congress. 'Cause he will be elected POTUS for the next 8 years!

thoughtomator
04-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Is Yahoo News really wrong here? (I know they are wrong/biased 99.99% of the time, but maybe just this once, they got it right)

They realize Ron Paul will NOT be retiring... He's just movin' up from US Congress. 'Cause he will be elected POTUS for the next 8 years!

you stole my line... I'll have to settle for giving you a +rep

Lishy
04-16-2012, 06:41 AM

Yup.

One thing I hate about RPF is how quick some people jump to conclusions... Yahoo News is MILES more reliable than FOX or CNN!

Victor Grey
04-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Yup.

One thing I hate about RPF is how quick some people jump to conclusions... Yahoo News is MILES more reliable than FOX or CNN!

I'd very reluctantly come to agree just for spite, but that isn't saying much whatsoever to Yahoo News.

Offhand, I've always just seen Yahoo News as less of a source to get information and more of a means for people to argue with one another in comments.

kcchiefs6465
04-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Yup.

That is a very bold statement. I've lost all respect for Yahoo News many, many articles ago. Not that I can say much more about FOX or CNN or MSNBC or any MSM source for that matter.

Liberty74
04-16-2012, 08:02 AM
I wonder if some of those at Yahoo are going to be arrested fairly soon in the media among financials and govt?

The news from the MSM is nothing more than one big news template coming from the top for pure propaganda purposes.

youngbuck
04-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Yup.

Lol, that is ludicrous. Yahoo News is basically an aggregate of the very worst, most misleading, most deceptive, most biased, and most partisan "articles" the MSM has to offer.

HOLLYWOOD
04-16-2012, 04:21 PM
It's not Yahoo... they have an agreement with ABC News. That's where the exclusives and news majority comes from.... we already know ABC has blacked-out Ron Paul on political news and mentioned him once in 6 months on THIS WEEK (you know, the political coverage of politicians and candidates)

Amy Walter(ABC political News Director) and the clowns in Manhattan dictate who is censored and which ringers are pushed.

NoOneButPaul
04-16-2012, 04:28 PM
I really hope if Paul doesn't get the nom that he just hops over to the Texas Senate race and joins Rand in the next congress...

QuickZ06
04-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Yup.

OMFG