PDA

View Full Version : SNL 4-14 Romney and GOP candidates

Bern
04-15-2012, 06:32 AM
It's not posted on hulu.com yet (that I can see), but they had a skit where Romney and Santorum are at a bar and slowly joined by all the other candidates from the GOP race - as if the race were over and Romney has won it. At the end Gingrich comes in and is shunned because he's broke and still in the race.

Guess who was never mentioned or appeared in the skit - as if he didn't exist?

Drex
04-15-2012, 06:34 AM
People don't even know that he is still running in the race.. that's how bad the blackout is

camp_steveo
04-15-2012, 06:51 AM
yeah, yesterday I asked one of my customers who happened to be a young person if he liked Ron Paul. He said he wasn't sure, but Paul never campaigns. WTF?

DerailingDaTrain
04-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Whenever I watch TV they never mention him. Even shows like The Colbert Report and the Daily Show have taken to calling Mitt and Newt the only people in the race and saying that Mitt has won. Fucking biased media.

phill4paul
04-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Whenever I watch TV they never mention him. Even shows like The Colbert Report and the Daily Show have taken to calling Mitt and Newt the only people in the race and saying that Mitt has won. Fucking biased media.

Perhaps they are ignorant of the attendance records to speeches? Seems to me that a great skit could be made of contrasting attendance pictures.

Valli6
04-15-2012, 10:31 AM
(oops)

Valli6
04-15-2012, 10:31 AM
You can watch the video here. Kind of funny.
hxxp://dailycaller. com/2012/04/15/snl-bids-farewell-to-gop-presidential-contenders-with-green-day-parody/

DerailingDaTrain
04-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Perhaps they are ignorant of the attendance records to speeches? Seems to me that a great skit could be made of contrasting attendance pictures.

Perhaps but even when they have a great chance to talk about him (discussing the war, debt, etc) they don't even bring him up. It's like he never existed in the first place. He is an unperson to the media.