PDA

View Full Version : How should I print a lot of brochures, pamphlets and leaflets?

JKinder313
04-14-2012, 10:16 AM
If anyone's ever heard of the White Rose and Sophie Scholl, you'd know exactly what I'm thinking. :P ... Anyways, I was wondering how I could at the local and state level print HUNDREDS of literary papers about Ron Paul, the Revolution and Liberty. This is more of a long-term goal. It doesn't go hand-in-hand with the campaign, but it will be a sort of mass scale re-education of my area. My only problem is, printing. What is the most cost effective way and how should it be handled?

tbone717
04-14-2012, 10:48 AM
There are essentially two ways you can print these. Either get yourself a heavy duty laser printer and do them yourself, or hire a local print shop. It all depends on the value you place on your time.

sailingaway
04-14-2012, 10:52 AM
find out the cost at kinko for a large order if you bring the info on a disc, etc. If you want color it is more expensive but so is the alternate option of a color laser printer more expensive. Otherwise, a cheap, NEW laser printer for black costs under $200 and a toner cartridge costs about $80 in my experience, and the one that comes with the printer won't last long. You might be able to borrow someone's if you replace the toner cartridge for them.

Cshelton21
04-14-2012, 11:09 AM
With a press. just like our government does with our money. jk. I order all mine from different places.

JoshLowry
04-14-2012, 11:17 AM
I like using printrunner.com, they've always seemed to have good deals whenever I was comparing.

sailingaway
04-14-2012, 11:32 AM
I like using printrunner.com, they've always seemed to have good deals whenever I was comparing.

I'd look at Josh's suggestion. In fact, I plan to....

JKinder313
04-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Wow thanks for all the suggestions folks. And that was a funny post Cshelton :P ... yeah, I think this sort of movement all around the US could prove VERY fruitful in the event they start monitoring the internet and oppressing information.

Carson
04-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Wow thanks for all the suggestions folks. And that was a funny post Cshelton :P ... yeah, I think this sort of movement all around the US could prove VERY fruitful in the event they start monitoring the internet and oppressing information.

They already have it set up to monitor your laser printer.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/118664/government_uses_color_laser_printer_technology_to_ track_documents.html