PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Governor Vetoes Sheriffs First Bill

Southron
04-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Forgive me if this has been posted but Jan Brewer has proven what a fake she is when it comes to the 10th Amendment.

http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/04/arizona-governor-vetoes-sheriffs-first-bill/

"PHOENIX (April 12, 2012) – For all of her bluster and finger-shaking at President Obama, it appears Arizona Governor Jan Brewer’s commitment to the Tenth Amendment and state self-sufficiency only goes so far.

Citing the need to cooperate with “federal partners,” the Arizona governor vetoed HB2434 , which would have affirmed the county sheriffs as the chief constitutional law enforcement officers in the state and required federal law enforcement officers to notify them before taking any action in the county.

“This legislation has the potential to interfere with law enforcement investigations and adds unneeded reporting requirements for law enforcement. Rather than hinder the efforts of our federal law enforcement colleagues, we need to focus on collaboration,” she wrote in her veto letter. “Establishing arbitrary reporting requirements for our federal partners takes us in the wrong direction.”

Bosco Warden
04-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Time to get Brewer OUT of office.

phill4paul
04-13-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm sure she was briefed at the National Governors Association in D.C. about what her response should be.

Southron
04-14-2012, 06:16 AM
Bump.

tod evans
04-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Federally allocated tax dollars at work....

Cleaner44
04-14-2012, 08:13 AM
Brewer is a complete piece of shit. I can't wait to be rid of her, she is as corrupt as can be.