PDA

View Full Version : When someone asks you what you want for Christmas.

mstrmac1
11-14-2007, 11:40 PM
I read this on another thread... great idea.

When someone asks you what you want for Christmas.

tell them to donate to ron paul campaign on Dec 16th this will get them interested in the site.

Furis
11-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Or if its family that wont vote for him, tell them to vote for him. They are out all of 30 minutes.

PeacePlan
11-14-2007, 11:54 PM
I read this on another thread... great idea.

When someone asks you what you want for Christmas.

tell them to donate to ron paul campaign on Dec 16th this will get them interested in the site.

Ron Paul Stocking Stuffer

There is a site for this but it will not be promoted until after the Tea Party...

The thought was to ask the gift of Liberty from your friends on Christmas and have them give you a donation to Ron Paul. Also to give Ron Paul a Christmas gift. This is being worked on and after the Tea Party suggested and promoted. This may be helpful to those that are maxed out by having them give their gift to you to Ron Paul under their name?

The Tea Party is the big money and media event. But hey most of us will want to give Ron Paul a small gift at Christmas. It is being worked on by the people at the www.goldismoney.info site where I am a member.

They will push it later they want no distractions from the focus of the money bomb on the 16th..

http://www.gift2ronpaul.com/

They are working on some youtube videos also!

Flirple
11-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Ron Paul Stocking Stuffer

There is a site for this but it will not be promoted until after the Tea Party...

The thought was to ask the gift of Liberty from your friends on Christmas and have them give you a donation to Ron Paul. Also to give Ron Paul a Christmas gift. This is being worked on and after the Tea Party suggested and promoted. This may be helpful to those that are maxed out by having them give their gift to you to Ron Paul under their name?

The Tea Party is the big money and media event. But hey most of us will want to give Ron Paul a small gift at Christmas. It is being worked on by the people at the www.goldismoney.info site where I am a member.

They will push it later they want no distractions from the focus of the money bomb on the 16th..

http://www.gift2ronpaul.com/

They are working on some youtube videos also!

This is great to hear!